vivekrythm Array

Job description for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer

Can anyone please inform me in detail about the job responsibilities as an Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?
    What is the duty he has to perform on job,is this a police type job or something else?
    What will be the inhand salary a person will be getting in starting?

Unregistered

Re: Job description for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer

PLEASE SEND ME QUESTION PAPER FOR Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
    MY EMAIL IS drajsingh8@gmail.com

Unregistered

Re: Job description for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer

what is the job profile of acio in ib?

Unregistered

what is job profile of acio in ib?

Unregistered

what is job profile of acio in ib?

Unregistered

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE JOB PROFILE OF Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, I HEARD THAT IT IS A SECRET COP IS IT TRUE?
    SEND UR RESPONSE TO kondunaresh@gmail.com

Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
    Kindly please mail me the last years questions papers of INTELLIGENCE BUREAU (ACIO GRADE-2/ EXECUATIVE) on jayant.asha14@gmail.com .
    For this help im very thanksful to you. Please response me as soon as possible.

With Regards
    Asha

Unregistered

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE JOB PROFILE OF Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, I HEARD THAT IT IS A SECRET COP IS IT TRUE?

Plz inform me on manojpal87@gmail.com

manojpal87 Array

Can anyone please inform me in detail about the job responsibilities as an Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?
    What is the duty he has to perform on job,is this a police type job or something else?
    SEND UR RESPONSE manojpal87O @gmail.com

shars Array

Quote Originally Posted by vivekrythm View Post
    Intelligence officers are military personnelís who are trained to observe threat levels gain information through observing war zones & enemy lines direct security operations & other activities that involve secret observational operations regarding threats to the military and country.

Intelligence officers often conduct the procedures that will be done during interrogatins of suspected terrorists or foreign invansions.they report their findings to the commander in chief to help determine what needs tio be done regarding war tactics & the security procedures.

They also design & use computer surveillance equipment that s developed to spy on border patrol locations & places at risk of terror attacks or foreign invaders.

Intelligence officers observe the duties of the military what they are doing in foreign nations & whether they believe there are other procedures that may need to be done to enhance the safety of their nation.

Eligibility for intelligence officer:
    a)age: below 27 years.

Relaxations applicable as per govt rules.

Must possess graduation from a recognised university in any discipline.

Unregistered

Is ib job is safe and gud for girl\'s?

Unregistered

Depends on how you are.. This job needs all India transfer liability and most of the people who join as a ACIO will quit the job within a year or so. The postings will be in zones which are very sensitive. ( like Jammu, Assom, Nagaland etc.) If you are okay with such conditions and situations you can take up the job.

Unregistered

What will be the inhand salary a person will be getting in starting in ACIO IB?

Unregistered

is there any promotions in Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer??????? in future

Unregistered

is acio job is safe 4 grls???plz rply

raziya4feb@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Is there any reservation for the sc/st students & what is the level of merit for qualify?
    plz sir solve out this query on my email id i.e Arun_aca3@yahoo.com

Unregistered

how long is the training period of acio??

Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
    plz send me last year acio question & anser. This is my email id-(mrigankajuo88@gmail.com)

Unregistered

plz let me know the next recruitment of acio-II in 2013...

Unregistered

Can final year appearing(B.E.) student give the ssc exam.....????
    Plz let me know ASAP......

Unregistered

sir,
    can i change my post prefrence after pass my ssc cgl exam

Unregistered

What is the work profile of Assistant of IB . It is a job given in ssc cgl,plz tell me.

james786 Array

hi,,

You should try more and more education are better of it

then you should more career are better then its a way

So you should more education are it to examination are it

Its a way that the better performance

Intelligence officers often conduct the procedures that will be done during interrogatins of suspected terrorists or foreign invansions.

they report their findings to the commander in chief to help determine what needs tio be done regarding war tactics & the security procedures.

They also design & use computer surveillance equipment that s developed to spy on border patrol locations & places at risk of terror attacks or foreign invaders.

Intelligence officers observe the duties of the military what they are doing in foreign nations & whether they believe there are other procedures that may need to be done to enhance the safety of their nation.

that's it

ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

hai sir what is the role for acio in the bureau can u explain me in deatail

Unregistered

Sir/mam.ib m posting kha kha ho skti h. Like airport or any other placce

Unregistered

is it a white collar job or simply like a general sub inspector job roaming here and there

shine.com Array

Hello my dear Friend ...

I am Giving you the Job description for the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence

There are so many various Responsibilities that you must Implement

And you need to Under stand of the Arcane Workings of the IB is Largely Speculative

Shrouded in Secrecy , the IB is used to garner intelligence from the with in INDIA

The IB is particularly tasked to with INTELLIGENCE COLLECTION in border areas ..

The above one is following the 1951 recommendations of the Himmatsinhji committee

All Spheres of Human Activity with in India and the Neighborhood are allocated to the Charter of Duties of the Intelligence Bureau

You need to clear the LICENSES to amateur Radio Enthusiasts

The Bureau is also authorized to conduct wiretapping with out a Warrant

Hope it helps you

GOOD LUCK

k.uma Array

HI FRIEND,

This examinations is conducted by the SSC i.e staff selection commission every year .

This examination is also called Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam i.e CGPE.

This examination is conducted for following posts in CBI :-

1.Sub-Inspector.
    2.Assistant Public Prosecutor.
    3.Senior Public Prosecutor (SPP).

ELIGIBILITY :-

1.Your age must be between 20 years to 27 years for general category .There is some relaxation given to reserved caste students in upper age limit .

2.For SC/ST the upper age limit is 32 years which means there are 5 year relaxation given.

3.For OBC : the upper age limit is 30 years which means there are 3 year relaxation given .

Qualification Required for CBI:-

1.Should be Citizen of India.
    2.Should have completed Graduation from Any Stream
    3.Should have 60% marks in Graduation from Discipline University.
    4.Age Should be between 21-30 Years.

Structure of the examination :-
    1. Written test.
    2. Interview.
    3. Medical Test.
    The questions are asked generally from the following topics;
    1. General Intelligence Reasoning.
    2. General Awareness.
    3. Numerical Aptitude.
    4. English Comprehension.
    Selection Procedure or Syllabus:-

Selection is done via a Written Test comprising of two papers;

Paper I:-

Paper I is Objective type containing questions on;

a. General Knowledge.

b. Arithmetic.

c. English Language.

Paper II:-

Paper II us Descriptive type consisting of:-

A. Essay.

b. Precis writing.

Interview:-

Candidates who secure a maximum number of marks in the written test are called for an interview at the Regional Centres.

Books that you can refer:-

1.Intelligence Bureau A.C.I.O Grade-II Executive Exam Guide by R.Gupta's .

2.Intelligence Bureau A.C.I.O Exam by R.P.H Editorial Board.

3.Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment Exam by Lal .

Following is Physical Criteria for Intelligence Officer:-

Eye Sight:-

The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes with or without
    wearing of glasses.

The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or
    squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision for the post of
    Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector.

They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any
    physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.

Weight : Corresponding to height for all Posts.

Physical Efficiency:-
    For male candidates only
    Walking : 1600 Meters (1.6 Km) in 15 minutes.
    Cycling : 08 Km in 30 minutes.

For female candidates only
    Walking : 01 Km in 15 minutes.
    Cycling : 05 Km in 30 minutes.

For more details I am uploading UPSC Intelligence Officer Recruitment notification in which physical criteria is mentioned.

Intelligence Bureau A.C.I.O Grade-II Executive Exam Guide by Mittal

A.C.I.O Practice work book by Kiran Prakashan

SOME IMPORTANTS POSTS ARE:-

1Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II.

2.Security Assistant executive.

3.Joint Director.

4.Special Director/Special Secretary.

5.Assistant Director.

6.Deputy Director .

7.Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I.

Contact
    For any query on SSC examination contact at the given
    address

Secretary
    Staff Selection Commission
    Block - 12, CGO Complex
    Lodhi Road,
    New Delhi - 110 003, India.

pplication Fee:
    No fee for SC/ ST/ Women Candidates.
    All Others: Rs.100/-.
    Fee has to be paid by Challan at any SBI Bank or via Online.

all the best

libra Array

dear friends...

Intelligence officers often conduct the procedures that will be done during interrogatins of suspected terrorists or foreign invansions.

they report their findings to the commander in chief to help determine what needs tio be done regarding war tactics & the security procedures.

This job needs all India transfer liability and most of the people who join as a ACIO will quit the job within a year or so. The postings will be in zones which are very sensitive. ( like Jammu, Assom, Nagaland etc.) If you are okay with such conditions and situations you can take up the job.

that's it

thanks...

libra Array

dear friends...
    Intelligence officers are military personnelís who are trained to observe threat levels gain information through observing war zones & enemy lines direct security operations & other activities that involve secret observational operations regarding threats to the military and country.

Intelligence officers often conduct the procedures that will be done during interrogatins of suspected terrorists or foreign invansions.they report their findings to the commander in chief to help determine what needs tio be done regarding war tactics & the security procedures.

Eligibility for intelligence officer:
    a)age: below 27 years.

Relaxations applicable as per govt rules.

Must possess graduation from a recognised university in any discipline.

ts a way that the better performance

thanks...

havamahal Array

dear friend.............

thanks..............

Unregistered

is it suggestable for ladies?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?