Unregistered

JIPMER Medical entrance question papers?

I can't download the question papers from the site. every time it asked me the login password is incorrect.so can I get the question papers of jipmer medical entrance question papers

jyothipriyadashini Array

Re: JIPMER Medical entrance question papers?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't download the question papers from the site. every time it asked me the login password is incorrect.so can I get the question papers of jipmer medical entrance question papers
    hi,friend;..

JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam :

JIPMER stands for Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research and this is one of the top institute in the country for admission in MBBS course through this entrance exam.

This institute is conducted the separate entrance examination for the MBBS program,after qualifying the entrance exam called for interview and counseling process and in this institute you have only 82 seats and hence only the best talents student swill get admission into the institute.

== > Qualify Entrance Exam
    == > Qualify Interview
    == > After Attend Counselling

For writing the entrance exam required minimum age must be more than 17 years and also required educational qualifications are you must completed the 10+2 with 50% marks in the final board exam as per the rules.

And you must be study English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the 10+2 level and who are studying the final year students can also apply for this examination,but you must submit the eligibility proof at the time of final admission process.

Entrance Exam Structure :

For entrance exam consists of objective type multiple choice questions with number of options and here no minus mark for the wrong answers and the question from English, Biology ( Zoology and Botany), Physics and Chemistry there fore here you have number of questions will be 200 with duration 150 minutes.

Important Dates:

== > last date for applications: Last Week of April, 2012
    == > Entrance exam: First Week of June, 2012
    == > Counseling: Second Week of July, 2012
    == > Commencement of course: Mid of July, 2012

Reference Books for JIPMER MBBS Exam :

== > Trueman’s Biology by SC Verma (Part-1 and 2)
    == > Physical chemistry by O.P.TANDON
    == > Organic chemistry by O.P.TANDON
    == > Concept of physics by H.C.VERMA
    == > Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Aggarwals

Download Previous Papers Bellow Attachments :
    Attached Files

sameer007 Array

Dear friend ,
    I am giving you a link from where you can download the last few years JIPMER question papers.
    1st paper
    2nd paper

These two sample papers will provide you good idea about the pattern and for more papers you can also get the book from market of Arihant publication.

Best of luck...

Unregistered

i need the previous years modal question papers

Nathan Array

Red face Re: JIPMER Medical entrance question papers?

JIPMER stands for jawaharlal Institute of post graduate medical education and research. and this the one of the top institute in india.

important Notification:-
    >>Last date of application:-last week of april 12
    >>entrance examination:-first week of a june 12
    >>counseling:-second week of july 12
    >>commencement of course:-mid of july12

I attached previous question papers and syllabus in below(pdf format).
    Attached Files

Unregistered

I want last 3 years MBBS entrance exam questions papers

Unregistered

I want last 3 years MBBS entrance exam questions papers

Unregistered

last 3 years MBBS entrance exam questions papers

Unregistered

last 3 year MBBS entrance exam question paper

sai ram Array

JIPMER Medical entrance question papers:

hello sir................................

MBBS Entrance Exam Question Bank MCQ CD

+ JIPMER Previous Years Solved Question Papers Book

(including 2012 Questions)
    Click here

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ALL THE BEST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Unregistered

pls tell me how to prepare for JIPMER PhD entrance exam

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

JIPMER Stands for - Jawaharlal Nehru Institute for Post Graduate Medical Education that is conducted for admission in MBBS program in India and to apply for this exam, you should have passed 12th class with biology and chemistry as mandatory subjects with physics and if you want to get admission in this institute then you will have to qualify JIPMER entrance examination then only you will be able to get admission in Jawaharlal Institute for MBBS

I have attached some previous years question papers for this test that you can download and take help in your examination and if you care for your 12th class study again and read all books again with concentrate then you may complete more parts of the examination that is why you should also think about your previous study to crack this examination

All the best

mk.gohel Array

JIPMER Stands for Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research

List of Top Books For JIPMER Exam

JIPMER Medical Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research: 13 Years' Solved Papers (2000 - 2012)
    Author: Arihant Experts
    Publisher: Arihant (2012)

TARGET-JIPMER: JIPMER 2012 PG Medical Entrance Exam Authentic Questions with Explanatory Answers
    Author: T. Arun Babu
    Publisher: Peepee (2013)

I have attached some Question papers of JIPMER exam so please check it out...

All the best...

BISWARUPYOGI Array

Those candidate have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks in PCB (40% for SC/ST). Those who are appearing for class 12th exams can also apply.

I have listed some books name which are available in market .This books are very helpful for MBBS entrance exam 2013 for JIPMER .

TARGET-JIPMER: JIPMER 2012 PG Medical Entrance Exam Authentic Questions with Explanatory Answers
    Author: T. Arun Babu
    Publisher: Peepee (2013)

JIPMER Medical Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research: 13 Years' Solved Papers (2000 - 2012)
    Author: Arihant Experts
    Publisher: Arihant (2012)

I have attached the Question Paper of JIPMER entrance exams Paper .So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?