Unregistered

Information regarding TNPSC Group 1 exam: What are the application date, age limit, qualification required, syllabus and pattern of question paper?

in which month TNPS group1 exams will take place?when will the applications are issued?what is the age limit for appearing group1 exams?what are the qualifications required to attend group1 exams? what is the syllabus for group1 exams?and please give me the paper pattern of group1 exams. thank you

KamatchiDeviK Array

Re: Information regarding TNPSC Group 1 exam: What are the application date, age limit, qualification required, syllabus and pattern of question paper?

TNPSC exams will be held in yearly once. It mainly takes place during the month of december. Age limit is 18 above up to 27 and u also have age relaxations for OBC (3 years) and for SC & ST (5 years). Any B.Sc, B.Tech, BBA, MBA, MCA and any degree you can have.

Syllabus are,

1.General English
    2.General Knowledge
    3.Aptitude
    4.Reasoning
    5.Subject questions

Apply for those exams and all the best

vishnuvardhan Array

Re: Information regarding TNPSC Group 1 exam: What are the application date, age limit, qualification required, syllabus and pattern of question paper?

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts the Examination for the post of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies and Assistant Director of Rural Development Department which are included in Group I Services.

Eligibility

*Age should be 22-35 years for SC, ST, MBC.
    *Age should be 22-30 years for others.
    *Age relaxation upto 5 years is available for persons those who are affected by the ban order as per the orders of the Government.

Educational Qualification

*A Candidate should get a degree in any Recognized university

Posting are available

*Deputy Superintendent of Police
    *Deputy Register of Co-operative Societies
    *Assistant Director for Rural Development department

Physical Qualification for the Deputy Superintendent of Police

For Men : Must have 165 cms Height and not less than 86 cms around the chest on full inspiration and must have a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration.
    For Women : Must have 155 cms Height.

Preliminary Exam

* General Knowledge - 200 questions

Main Exam

*General Studies Paper-I
    *General Studies Paper-II
    *Descriptive type Paper-I and Paper-II
    *Interview and Record

and also the offer available for SC,ST,MBC can take a mark 204 but other caste can take 272 for minimum qualification for selection

Manojkothiyal Array

Eligibility

Age should be 22-30 years for General.
    Age should be 22-35 years for SC, ST, OBC.

Educational Qualification

A Candidate should get a degree in any Recognized university

Main Exam

General Studies Paper-I
    General Studies Paper-II
    Descriptive type Paper-I and Paper-II
    Interview and Record

Preliminary Exam

General Knowledge - 200 questions

Posting are available

Deputy Superintendent of Police
    Deputy Register of Co-operative Societies
    Assistant Director for Rural Development department

Physical Qualification for the Deputy Superintendent of Police

For Men : Must have 165 cms Height and not less than 86 cms around the chest on full inspiration and must have a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration.
    For Women : Must have 155 cms Height.

Unregistered

i am a b.tech degree holder ,whether i am eligible for tnpsc group 1 exam

Shekhar Pandey Array

Dear friend,

Eligibility criteria: Minimum age limit for the exam is 21 years but maximum limit is as given below:

(a) 35 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, and Destitute Widows of all castes.(b) 30 years for candidates not belonging to any of the above said categories.

Education qualification : The candidates must be graduate.

Exam Pattern:
    1. General Studies Paper - I
    2. General Studies Paper - II
    3. Degree Standard (Both Papers) - Descriptive Type
    4. Interview

Date Notification :
    TNPSC Group I Services 2012
    Notification date: June 2012
    Preliminary exam date: 09.09.2012
    Main written examination date: 08.12.2012 FN, 09.12.2012 FN
    Preliminary exam result date: October 2012
    Main exam result date: February 2013
    Interview / Counselling: March 2013

For the previous papers of the copy the below link either to the Google or Address bar to see or download the previous years papers.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9lg...hl=en_US&pli=1

All the very best

Unregistered

how to register my name . where i am going to get a tnpsc exam application sir,.

Unregistered

i'm doing MBA how to prepare for tnpsc exam?

Unregistered

when did the group 1 exam will start and how we have to apply for it ??????

Unregistered

when did the group 1 exam will start and how we can apply for the exams?

Unregistered

how to apply for the group 1 exam?

Unregistered

what is the payment details for tnpsc group 1 posts .plz inform my mail id yuvioct1291@gmail.com.........thank you.

Unregistered

I am an engg graduate of 23 yrs old . I am satisfied on seeing the model questn paper and pls upload the details about the main papers for the recruitment of D.S.P (POLICE)

Unregistered

how to apply for group 1 exam??????????

Unregistered

if my age is 30yrs completed by the time i apply for the exam will I be eligible to appear ?

Unregistered

I am a final year student of engineering..........can i apply for this exam.......

Unregistered

sir
    My friend says ' If a person has a higher qualification than the prescribed minimum there is no age limit'. Is it applicable to Tnpsc examinations
    also?.Kindly clarify.

Unregistered

i 'm an agriculture graduate and i 'm going to prepare for TNPSC Group-1... suggest me the books for preparation....

Unregistered

As a bcom graduate what r all the exams i ca nwrite to get govt job

Unregistered

is there any age relaxation for physical handicaped

Unregistered

What is the age limit for the applicant now in Tamilnadu State Government employee

Unregistered

What is the age limit for Group I Exams for Tamilnadu State Government employees . A.Ravi. Arachalur.

popeye Array

TNPSC conducts Combined Subordinate Services Examination for directly recruiting in Tamil Nadu Government services in every year.

Educational Qualifications :

The Educational Qualifications vary from service to service and canidate should be fluent in Tamil. You must have Degree from a recognized university to appear in the examination.

Age limit for TNPSC:-

Aspirant age should be between 18 to 30 years. There is no relaxation for reserved categories.

You can get Application forms of TNPSC in the Head Post Offices and Selected Sub-Post Offices in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry. It also got from TNPSC Office Sales Counter.

Selection Procedure :

There will be written exam of 300 marks of 3 hours. this exam is divided in two parts.

1. General Knowledge will be 150 marks.
    2. General Tamil / General English will be 150 marks.

For complete detail-- www.tnpsc.gov.in

Unregistered

I am a B.E graduate whether i can apply are not?

Unregistered

hai sir i am doing final year engineering .But i does not complete degree now i can apply this group1 exam plase reply sir

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a bcom graduate what r all the exams i ca nwrite to get govt job
    P.Boobalan S/O:K.Palani
    Bajana kovil street,
    Othalavadi [village] [post]
    Polur [T.K]
    Thruvannamalai [D.T]
    PIN NO:632 326
    Cast : MBC

Typewritting cource complete
    with computer knowladge

Unregistered

Sir, At present i m working in state govt. job and my age is 36 yrs. can i apply for the tnpsc group 1 ?

Unregistered

Hi Everyone ,
    I want to take TNPSC Group 2 exams .Can anybody advise on how to apply to group 2 exams,month during which exams are conducted and pattern for the exams?

Unregistered

I am Nandhakumar serving as a Sub Inspector of Police (Tamil Nadu Police) for the past seven years in service, i am 36 years old, i am MBC candidate, i would like to appear for TNPSC Group I exam, am i eligible for Group I exam ?

What is the age limit for MBC Govt. servant candidates ?

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->>> The Information about TNPSC Group-I exam :--

-->> Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) begins the process of recruitment of Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst and Phenyle Assistant.

>>> The Eligibility for the TNPSC Group-I are :--

Education Qualification :--
    The Educational Qualifications vary from service to service but bachelor degree is must for the exams conducted under TNPSC..

Age Limit :--
    You must be within the age of 18 and 30 years of age..,The Upper Age relaxation as per Government Rules..,

-->> Selection Process :--

-- Written Test

-- Interview Test

-->> The post included in the group I exam are:

-- Deputy Collector

-- Deputy Superintendent of Police

-- Assistant Commissioner

-- District Registrar

-- Assistant Director of Rural Development Department

-- Divisional Officer in the Fire and Rescue Services Department..

-->> And for more details about the TNPSC Group-I exam please visit the Official website :-- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

.......GOOD LUCK.............

Navneet T Array

in which month TNPS group1 exams will take place?when will the applications are issued?what is the age limit for appearing group1 exams?what are the qualifications required to attend group1 exams? what is the syllabus for group1 exams?and please give me the paper pattern of group1 exams. thank you
    Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts the examination fro the post of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Deputy registration of Co- Operative societies and Assistant Director of Rural Development Department which are included in group I Service.

^ there are following eligibility criteria :

You should have a degree from recognized university.

^ Your age should be between 22-35 years for SC/ST/MBC,

^There are also a age relaxation for the candidates.

^ Your age should be between 22 to 30 years if you are in the other category.

^ You can also go for the post of :

^ Deputy Collector.

^ Superintendent of police,

^ Assistant Commissioner,

^ Deputy register of Co-operative societies,

^ District Registrar,

^ Assistant director fro rural development department.

^ Division Officer in the Fire and Rescue Service Department,

<> There are mainly two types of the exam :

Preliminary Exam,

Main exam,

^ In the preliminary exam the question are related to the General Knowledge, The total 200 questions are in this exam.

^ The next is the main exam :

^ the main exam consist flowing paper :

^ General Study paper I.

^ general study paper II.

^ Descriptive type paper-I and paper- II.

^ And the last is interview and record.

There are also the physical qualification for the Deputy Superintendent of Police :

^ You must have 165 cm for the eligibility.

^ Chest not less than 86 cm.

^ The minimum 5 cm of the chest expansion required.

In the following there are some of the important dates :

The notification date is June 2012.

^ The preliminary exam date : 09/09/2012.

^ The written exam date is 08/12/2012 to 09/12/2012.

^ the preliminary exam date : Oct/2012.

^ Main exam result : February/2013.

^ Interview/ Counselling : March/2013.

<> For more details you can visit :

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    Following are the Eligible condition to apply for TNPSC group-1 exam,
    • You must complete graduation from recognized University
    • Your age must be 22-30 yrs
    • SC/ST conditates has the age relaxation

Following are the TNPSC group-1 exam details,

Notification-------------June 2012
    Preliminary Exam--------Sept 2012
    Preliminary Exam result--Oct 2012
    Main Exam--------------Dec 2012
    Main Exam result--------Feb 2013
    Interview---------------Mar 2013

ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

what is the minmum qualifying marks in both preliminary and final stage for OC canditates in tnpsc group1 exams.what are all the book should i refer to prepare for both stages.And let me know about the descriptive type paper.what it contains.what are all can be asked about at the time of final interview.what are all questions can be asked about at the time of oral test.please suggest me the fine..

Unregistered

what is the minmum qualifying marks in both preliminary and final stage for OC canditates in tnpsc group1 exams.what are all the book should i refer to prepare for both stages.And let me know about the descriptive type paper.what it contains.what are all can be asked about at the time of final interview.what are all questions can be asked about at the time of oral test.please suggest me the fine..

Unregistered

Hi
    I finished bsc in this year.Am i eligible to apply for group1 examination.

Unregistered

hi,
    I\'ve completed BE, ECE. But if I\'m interested in Chemistry subject. can i take that as optional subject instead of electronics and communication for the written exams?
    One more qn, for prelims, language paper is separate or only one general paper?

samrat2012 Array

Hi aspirant,

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
    Educational qualifications and age requirements may differ with job profile.

Required eligibility criteria for Group-I:

You must have complete their graduation from any recognized university of India.

Final year candidates can also be applicable for this exam.

Your age limits should be 21- 30 years.

You should be a citizen of India.

TNPSC exam pattern

Preliminary exam

General Knowledge 3hrs. 300 marks
    (Objective type)

Main Exam

General Studies-I 3 hrs. 300 marks
    (Descriptive type)

1. Modern history of India and Indian culture
    2. Current events of national and international importance
    3. Statistical analysis , graphs and diagrams
    4. Social problems and other current sensitive issues

General Studies-II
    3hrs 300 marks
    (Descriptive type)

1. Indian polity
    2. Indian economy and geography of India
    3. Role and impact of science and technology in the development of India
    4. Tamil language, Tamil society, its culture and heritage
    5. Tamil Nadu administration

Posts under TNPSC group I exam

Deputy Collector
    Deputy Superintendent of Police-Tamil Nadu Police Service
    Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax Officer)
    District Registrar
    Assistant Director of Rural Development Department
    Divisional Officer in the Fire and Rescue
    Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
    District Employment Officer

Application Process
    Applications for various job positions under TNPSC can be submitted through any of the following websites:
    www.tnpsc.gov.in
    www.tnpscexams.net

An OMR sheet and question paper attached. Hope it would be helpful for you.

Best of Lucků
    Attached Files

usharani chepuri Array

hiii.........

TNPSC will be held every year in the month of December ....

Eligibility criteria:
    --->You must have any degree qualification
    --->Age limit is between 18-27

Syllabus:

General English

General Knowledge

Aptitude

Reasoning

Subject Questions

Do Hard Work
    Keep Going

Good Luck

Unregistered

Sir,
    I am working as a Deputy Commercial Tax Officer in the Commercial Taxes Department. My age is 43 Years old. Can I apply for Group-I Examination, Is there any age relaxation while in Govt.service.
    Pl. send me in detail

AR.SAkTHIVEL

Unregistered

Hello sir,
    I am doing b.e.(3yrs).final year i will apply(tnpsc-1)exams.when did you apply exam?.anybody give tipsandidea.
    Contact....211992raj@gmail.com

Nathan Array

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu public Service Commission this examination is conducted by every year and for the post of Dupty collector,deputy Superintendent of police,deputey Registrar of co-operative societies an assistant director of rural development department which are included in the Group-I Service Examination.

Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC:-

Age Limit:-
    >>Your age should between 22 to 30 years for General Candidate and you are SC/ST age should between 22 to 35 years,And relaxation upto 5 years is available for persons those who are affected by the ban order as per the orders of the government.

Educational Qualification:-
    >>You should be complete the degree in any stream from recognized university

Physical standard for Deputy Superintendent of police:-
    >>For Men:-You mush have 165 cms of height and not less than 86cms arround the chest on full inspiration and must have a chest expansion of not less than 5cms on full inspiration.
    >>For Women:-You Must have 155cms height.

TNPSC Exam pattern:-
    >>Preliminary exam
    >>Main exam
    >>Personality test.

For more details please go official website:-http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

aalarif Array

yes sir,you are eligible to appear for the TNPSC ( Tamil Nadu Public Service Commisssion) Group 1 exam,because you have satisfied the minimum educational eligibility criteria.
    the criteria is that the candidates who have a bachelor degree from any recognized university is eligible to apply for the exam.
    but sir,you will also have to satisfy the other eligibility criteria to be able to completely eligible for the exam which is-
    age limit-21-30 years for the general category
    21-35 years for the ST/SC category
    21-33 years for the OBC category.
    hope it answers your question.

Unregistered

sir iam mary varsha i had finished M.E computer science i like atten the group1 exam what kind of subject i wnt to prepare for it plse replay me im my id jm.varsha @yahoo.in

kalyani bacchav Array

HELLO FRIEND,

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts

TNPSC exams will be held in yearly once.

Syllabus -

*General English
    *General Knowledge
    *Aptitude
    *Reasoning
    *Subject questions

Eligibility-

*Age should be 22-35 years for SC, ST, MBC.
    *Age should be 22-30 years for others.
    *Age relaxation upto 5 years is available for persons those who are affected by the ban order as per the orders of the Government.

Educational Qualification -

*A Candidate should get a degree in any Recognized university

ALL THE BEST.......

sreeswami Array

HELLO SIR....

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts the Examination will be held in yearly once. It mainly takes place during the month of december...

Age relaxation upto 5 years is available for persons those who are affected by the ban order as per the orders of the Government.
    Age should be 22-35 years for SC, ST, MBC.
    Age should be 22-30 years for others.

The Candidate should get a degree in any Recognized university

Posting are available
    to : -

Deputy Superintendent of Police
    Deputy Register of Co-operative Societies
    Assistant Director for Rural Development department

Selection Procedure :

There will be written exam of 300 marks of 3 hours. this exam is divided in two parts.

1. General Knowledge will be 150 marks.
    2. General Tamil / General English will be 150 marks.

For more complete detail-- www.tnpsc.gov.in

Annubhai Array

Hi sir......

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts

This examination is conducted by every year and for the post of
    Dupty collector,
    deputy Superintendent of police,
    deputey Registrar of co-operative societies
    an assistant director of rural development departmentwhich are included in the Group-I Service Examination.

Age Limit:-
    Your age should between 22 to 30 years for General Candidate and you are SC/ST age should between 22 to 35 years,
    And relaxation upto 5 years is available for persons those who are affected by the ban order as per the orders of the government.

Men:-You mush have 165 cms of height and not less than 86cms arround the chest on full inspiration
    Women:-You Must have 155cms height.

Syllabus:

* General English

* General Knowledge

* Aptitude

* Reasoning

* Subject Questions

The Candidate should get a degree in any Recognized university......

Do Hard Work.....

THANK YOU..

BEST OF LUCK.........

Unregistered

I am group-1 exam apply details date reply arts.palani@gmail.com

n.palani

sunnybeldih Array

hi friend...
    ]TNPSC exams will be held in yearly once. It mainly takes place during the month of december. Age limit is 18 above up to 27 and u also have age relaxations for OBC (3 years) and for SC & ST (5 years). Any B.Sc, B.Tech, BBA, MBA, MCA and any degree you can have.

Syllabus are,

1.General English
    2.General Knowledge
    3.Aptitude
    4.Reasoning
    5.Subject questions

Apply for those exams and all the best

Unregistered

For the Category BC what would be age limit for women? Pls. reply.

Unregistered

when deputy collector notification for 2012?date of exam ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?