Unregistered

Information regarding BHU and JNU entrance exam for MA in History.

how will to know about BHU and JNU entrance exam for ma in history?how will prepare my self for ma entrance test and Syllabus?
    I mean to say complete info of this........

somu Array

Re: Information regarding BHU and JNU entrance exam for MA in History.

the entrance paper notification may be out at :-
    BHU---->last of march
    JNU---->start of april
    you will know about all the information about your UG level course and GK,GA and resoning.
    best of luck

anxanu Array

Complete details regarding the entrance test and and pattern can be obtained from the JNU website (www.jnu.ac.in).
    The forms are out generally in the month of Feb-march and the test happens in the month of May every year. For MA(history) JNU invites application in three streams of it i.e.-
    1. Ancient
    2. Medieval
    3. Modern

You need to mention the stream that you are interested in on the form. The question paper is same for all the three streams and contains questions from all the three section as well as from World history. However you have choice to choose any five questions from 15-18 questions given.
    Previous year question papers can be obtained from JNU admin office or through DD favoring JNU Admin, filling the concerned form given at the end of the prospectus.

anubhav rath Array

Generally the application form of BHU and JNU are out in between the month of February or in the last week of march.
    In BHU MA in history is a four semester course
    To complete the course 8o credit points are required
    the course is divided into four categories:-
    -the core course
    -major electives
    -minor electives
    -presentations and tour reports
    i hope my words will help you.....
    best of luck....

lumbinisharma9@gmail.com

Question Re: Information regarding BHU and JNU entrance exam for MA in History.

Quote Originally Posted by anxanu View Post
    Complete details regarding the entrance test and and pattern can be obtained from the JNU website (www.jnu.ac.in).
    The forms are out generally in the month of Feb-march and the test happens in the month of May every year. For MA(history) JNU invites application in three streams of it i.e.-
    1. Ancient
    2. Medieval
    3. Modern

You need to mention the stream that you are interested in on the form. The question paper is same for all the three streams and contains questions from all the three section as well as from World history. However you have choice to choose any five questions from 15-18 questions given.
    Previous year question papers can be obtained from JNU admin office or through DD favoring JNU Admin, filling the concerned form given at the end of the prospectus.
    How would we get previous 10 years J.N.U entrance exam papers of M.A.in history? Lumbini sharma,malda

Unregistered

what is the exam pattern of bhu entrance for m.a history?
    Questions would be only objective types or descrptive also..plz let me know.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?