1. #1
    Unregistered

    Information about Sales Officer exam given by me?

    i wnna know i would get any information abt the exam that i gave in april for sales officer

  2. #2
    sai ram Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    78

    Re: Information about Sales Officer exam given by me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i wnna know i would get any information abt the exam that i gave in april for sales officer
    hello sir......................

    Information about Sales Officer exam:



    Company Profile:

    AVIVA Life Insurance goes back to 134 in India.

    At the time of nationalism, it is the largest foreign insurer in India.

    It was the first foreign insurance company who set up its representative back office in 1995 in India.

    It is the joint venture between the AVIVA and Dabar India in which AVIVA holds 26% of equity and Dabar holds the rest of 74% equity in India.

    AVIVA Life Insurance Company is at the 15th position across the globe and UK’s largest insurance group.

    It serves the customer base of over 40 millions satisfied policyholders worldwide.

    Its products include child policy, single premium, whole life, pension policies, endowment, etc. Its Headquarters are at Haryana.

    Job Profile:

    The Assistant Sales Manager should meet the sales target on time.

    He should generates more business and recruit more agents and advisor for the company benefits. He should have good management skills.

    The Sales Manager should able to perform the management role in company with potential to leads others.

    He should maintain the sales record of company. He should have good networking skills.

    Qualifications:

    Graduate candidates from commerce discipline can apply for the post. He should have good communication skills in English and local regional language both.

    Experience:

    The Assistant Sales Manager should have 1 to 2 years of experience in insurance.

    North Indian candidates who have capable of current market rates would be preferred.

    The Sales Manager should have 2 to 5 years of experience in any sector of non-insurance background.

    Pay Scale:

    Assistant Sales Manager – Rupees 2.00 to 2.75 lakhs. The Sales Manager – Rupees 3.00 to 3.75 lakhs.

    Contact numbers:

    1800 180 2266, 080-2558077

    Address:

    AVIVA Life Insurance Company Ltd, Shubharam Complex, 4th floor, 144 MG Road, Bangalore, Karnataka – 56001.

    Location of work:

    Bangalore

    No. of positions:

    10 positions for Assistant Sales Manager and 15 positions for Sales Manager are open at given location.

    How to apply:

    The interested candidates can contact the company at given address or number.

    CLICK: Sales Manager: Interview Questions for Sales Position



+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 07:04 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-01-2013, 09:55 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 21-10-2012, 05:15 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 09:54 AM

istanbul escort

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

porno izle

istanbul escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort

istanbul escort

kaçak iddaa kaçak bahis güvenilir bahis siteleri iddaa siteleri en iyi bahis siteleri illegal bahis en iyi canlı bahis siteleri casino siteleri canlı bahis siteleri ensobet üyelik bonus veren siteler canlı bahis