Unregistered

Information about entrance exam of ISRO?

To Sir\madamI am persuing my engineering in Final year,in MECHANICAL.Can you please give me information about the ISRO entrance exam.As I wanted take up the entrance exam.My Id is (priyank_mech3291@yahoo.com)thanking you.your's fathifully,Priyank Patel.

Varam Array

Re: Information about entrance exam of ISRO?

ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) is a very prestigious organisation. It is responsible for research and other space related work.
    ISRO recruits engineer/scientists through entrance examination which eligibility criteria is as under
    Eligibility Criteria:
    Minimum qualification is B.E/B.Tech with aggregate of 65% marks in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Electronics Engineering.

Age limit:
    Candidate Maximum age 35 years.

Important dates:
    Last date of form submission: last week of Feb,2012.
    Written exam Date : third week of April, 2012.

PRITAM RAY Array

*Minimum qualification is B.E/B.Tech with aggregate of 65% marks in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Electronics Engineering.
    *Age limit
    Candidate Maximum age 35 years
    *Important dates-
    Last date of form submission: last week of Feb. 2012.
    Written exam Date of third week of April 2012

BEST OF LUCK...
    *For more information please visit www.isro.gov.in

irasharma Array

ISRO recruits engineer/scientists through entrance examination . Minimum qualification for the same is B.E/B.Tech with aggregate of 65% marks in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Electronics Engineering

You can their official site. www.isro.gov.in

[FONT=Calibri][/FONT]

happy to help u Array

Dear friend The eligibility for ISRO exam is as follows:

-B.E/B.Tech with minimum 65% marks.
    -Age limit:minimum 35yrs for general category.
    38yrs for OBC.
    40yrs for SC/ST.

The application for the exam is made available at the ISRO website.
    http://www.isro.org/

Best of luck

irasharma Array

ISRO conducts an enterance exam IIST- Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology, You can only be eligible for this after completing our B.tech ( Mechnical Engg.) with an aggregate of minimum 65% marks, your age shouldn't be more then 35 years. For more info. you can visit their official site -www.isro.gov.in

harshit agrawal Array

hi....

ISRO Indian Space Research Organisation

ISRO has Annual Intake of Engineers and Scientist

even though there is specific exam for the intake for the same

they highly depend on the merit of the student than the
    degrees completed by the candidate

so you should understand one thing clearly that you have
    to be a good knowledgable person in your subject regard

And the general steps you have to remember to reach your desired goal is ..

->you have to complete your b.tech with good percentage i.e., 65% atleast (preferably 75-80%)

->Go for Coaching if you're financial position is strong(Not Cumpulsary)
    so that not only you get coaching you can be exposed to many factors like difficulty level of
    question,national wide competition for the same exam..and so on it will be good if you do so..

->As usual after getting well groomed with the coaching you can confidently attempt the exam..

->Then after that you have to give good performance in the interview too.

By these simple steps you can make into your dream..

Hope you got the gist of the examination

Regards

harshit

KamatchiDeviK Array

Hi Friend,

ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) is a very prestigious organisation. It is responsible for research and other space related work.

ISRO recruits engineer/scientists through entrance examination and the eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. A candidate must be a B.E/B.Tech with aggregate of 65% marks in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Electronics Engineering.

2. Age limit:maximum 35 years for general(40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates)

The selection procedure starts with a written exam and after that who are eligible in the written test called for personal interview. The written exam consists of objective in nature.
    Once you get job in this organization your pay scale will be 15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay).

The date Of the exam is as under-

the Forms are available in the Coming notification on 1st week of February & the written exam is held in mid-April Saturday.

Date of ISRO Recruitment Scientists/Engineers exam 2012 should be 14th April 2012 (Saturday).

But as you are a 12th pass so you are not eligible for the same.It is better for you to first pursue your graduation & then apply for the same.

Unregistered

Question Re: Information about entrance exam of ISRO?

Hi I have completed my M.E, VLSI Design in 201.1 May i apply ISRO recruits engineer/scientists exam?

bipin Array

ISRO is a space research organization in India. For getting a career in ISRO, you have to write certain tests.

As you are pursuing the graduation in engineering , On completion of the same, you have to do the Mastersí course in the concerned areas.

Pursue the courses from an acknowledged University or institute. Then only you may be eligible to apply for the ISRO test.

To become a Scientist in ISRO, one should have a PhD in any Science subjects. In addition, you should clear the NET-JRF exam.

After completing the course, you should attend the Research analystsí examinations conducted by ISRO.

Once you clear the test, you may have to attend personal interview for getting employments in ISRO.

subham21 Array

dear friend,
    minimum qualification --- b,tech with aggrete of 65% in mechanical,computee,electronics engineering
    age limit-- max age of 35 years
    last date of form submission---last weak of feb 2012
    written exam date---third weak of april 2012
    best of luck for exam

deep3079 Array

Hallo Friend;

isro-logo.jpg

You are pursuing B.Tech in Final year from Mechanical Department and want to know in details about

the ISRO entrance examination. Yes, I will discuss in detailed about the examination in this post:

The Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO) ,Govt. of India,recruits Engineers and those

candidates of science after completing their masters in their respective fields.

Eligible criteria:

Candidate must complete the graduation with a score of minimum of 60%marks... candidates must

be good at academics, technical knowledge,etc..

the minimum age limit is the candidate must be below the age group of 35 years of age...

gate:the gate entrance test is conducted every year, candidates are selected through the exam and allotted the

posts of jobs.candidates must be good at technical skills, communication skills to obtain the job... The exam needs a

lot of preparation.

So, best of luck...........

With regards from deep3079...........

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend, ISRO(indian space research organisation) is one of the best organisation in the field of space science all over the world, so, every year many candidates apply for the isro ,

the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam is that you should have undergraduate degree in either mechanical, computer sciene, electronics field . with 65% required marks in undergraduate level ......

so, all the best for your future...........

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

ISRO - Indian Space Research Organization. It is an Indian space research center which conducts various experiments about space , sending satellites developing space technology are its various applications.

Before applying for any of the examination first you should check whether you meet the specific eligibility criteria or not ,To become an Engineer/scientist at ISRO you must be a good technical student, Hard working, innovative and dedicated person.

Eligibility Criteria :

Educational qualification :

You must be a graduate with an aggregate of 65%marks in each subject for all semesters and final year graduates can also apply.
    Post graduates can also apply, if you are having 2 years experience.

There is an entrance examination conducted by ISRO for the post of Junior Engineer/Scientist, where talented and bright students across India are absorbed.

There will be a written test which the students have to qualify in order to enter in to the next step of the selection process which is personal interview. Candidates wanting to join ISRO needs to register in the career option in the official website. There will be official notification before the commencement of the recruitment process in the employment news/Official website.

For further details refer to
    http://www.isro.org/

Work hard and succeed in your dream, Make sure that one day your dream will come true and you'll become a part of ISRO.
    All the best.
    @ S.Venkateshwarulu.

ashwak Array

yes , you will have good chance to apply for ajob in isro

actually , it is better to get a good gate rank to apply any core company .
    With a good gate rank , you are eligibel directly for the interview for many companies in government companies and for isro also .

Actually , recently isro is released notification for the post of scientist .
    But , this time the isro is recruting the candidates who have secured a minimumof 65% in b.tech

so, isro , sometimes will recruit ,
    --> gate rankers and
    --> minimum aggregate secured candidates

so, it is good to have ,
    ~~ a get rank
    ~~ a percentage of 65% or more

ashok rks Array

ISRO - Indian Space Research Organisation

Some Thing About ISRO
    Space Activities in the Country started during Early 1960 with the scientific investigation of upper atmosphere and ionosphere over the magnetic equator that passes over thumba near Thiruvanthapuram using small sounding rockets realising the immense Potential of space technology for National Development

Eligible Criteria
    At least You need Complete you Degree in B.E or B.Tech in any Reputed University
    You need to Score Minimum 60% Of Mark as Aggregate in Your Degree in the Following Discipline
    Mechanical Engineering
    Computer Engineering
    Electronic Engineering

Age Limit
    Maximum Age Limit is 35 For General Candidate
    Maximum Age Limit is 38 For OBC Candidate
    Maximum Age Limit is 40 For SC/ST Candidate

Selection Procedure
    Written Exam
    Personnel Interview

Notification
    Last Date of Form Submission Last Week of Feb 2012
    Date Written Exam :Thrid Week of April 2012

venkateshwar Array

hi

The eligibility for ISRO exam is as follows:

B.E/B.Tech with minimum 65% marks.
    Age limit:minimum 35yrs for general category.
    38yrs for OBC.
    40yrs for SC/ST.

ISRO recruits engineer/scientists through entrance examination .

You can their official site. www.isro.gov.in

jyothipriyadashini Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To Sir\madamI am persuing my engineering in Final year,in MECHANICAL.Can you please give me information about the ISRO entrance exam.As I wanted take up the entrance exam.My Id is (priyank_mech3291@yahoo.com)thanking you.your's fathifully,Priyank Patel.
    hi,friend;..ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation:

This is work under the central govt of indian and this is
    space application centre invites online applications for the post of scientist /engineer SC and SD through entrance exam conducted by the ISRO organization and entrance exam conducted every year as per number of vacancies and follow bellow number of posts through entrance exam;.

- > Scientist Post

- > Engineer Post

For this posts the selection processor is based on the entrance exam and personal interview,apart from first conducted the entrance exam/written exam and it's consists of objective type questions and questions from your specialization subjects.

Required Requirements :

For this entrance exam required educational qualifications are you must completed the graduation in engineering field with minimum 65% of marks from recognized university and here percentage relaxation is available for reserved category candidates per govt rules.

Also required age limit i.e the minimum age should be 21 years and maximum should be 35 years and age relaxation is available as per govt rules for reserved category candidates such as for sc/st category candidates 5 years and 3 years for obc category candidates.

Important Dates :

Ever year the ISRO is announced the notification in first week of February month and entrance exam conducted in month of mid of April and so for this year the entrance exam conducted on 14th April 2012 for scientist and engineers posts.

www.iist.ac.in/

all the best;..

kullayappa Array

yes , a candidate who have completed b.tech in the following streams can apply for a post in ISRO

-->> EEE
    -->> ECE
    -->> MECHANICAL
    -->> CIVIL
    -->> CSE

actually , in isro , you will have the posts like ,

~~ SCIENTIST
    ~~ ENGINEER

you should have 65% in your b.tech to apply for a post in isro

sometimes , the ISRO , will recruits the candidates who have secured a good gate rank .
    so, it is very good for you if you are a gate rankerer .

if you secure gate rank , then no need to go write entrance exam for isro
    the company recruiters will call you for the interview .

so, gate rank is important

sameer007 Array

ISRO ( Indian space and research organization) conducts its own examination for the graduates of engineering.

Minimum qualification needed to appear in the exam are-
    - Age must be below 35 years.
    - you should have done BE/B.tech from electronics, computer science or mechanical engineering.

According to your branch you are given different fields to work in.

Its a place where you will meet the great minds of country and will feel the work ethics and patriotism too.
    There are many famous scientist you will come across there and will get an opportunity to work with them.

Best of luck....

Prince_Abby Array

Hello,
    Every year, ISRO Recruits fresh scientists/Engineers.
    The Selection process is through an entrance exam for the candidates and finally an interview for the short listed candidates.
    You must have scored above 60% marks as average on each semester.
    The Eligibility is you must be below 35 yrs and also you must be graduate in Electronics, CS or Mech.
    Old question papers are also available:- www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/advt.jsp

All the best

ashwak-jo Array

ISRO - INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION

After completion of your b.tech , you can apply for different posts in ISRO

you will have the posts like ,

** Scientist
    ** Engineer

* to apply for a post in ISRO , you should have a minimum of 65% in your b.tech

the selction process is ,

1) Written exam
    2) Personnel interview

** you should be well prepared in all your core subjects to get the job

all the best

Unregistered

Hi , I am a software engineer and doing job from last one year. i want to get a job in ISRO. Can you let me know books which i can study . beacuse it will be difficult to go back and study my all B.TECH books. Can you let me know the syllabus and books which i can refer. I want to be an astronaut. so can i become an astronaut as i am a software engineer. Please reply.

kalyani bacchav Array

HEY............

Space Activities in the Country started during Early 1960 with the scientific investigation of upper atmosphere and ionosphere over the magnetic equator that passes over thumba near Thiruvanthapuram using small sounding rockets realising the immense Potential of space technology for National Development Eligible Criteria- At least You need Complete you Degree in B.E or B.Tech in any Reputed University
    You need to Score Minimum 60% Of Mark as Aggregate in Your Degree in the Following Discipline
    Mechanical Engineering
    Computer Engineering
    Electronic Engineering
    Age Limit- Maximum Age Limit is 35 For General Candidate
    Maximum Age Limit is 38 For OBC Candidate
    To become a Scientist in ISRO, one should have a PhD in any Science subjects. In addition, you should clear the NET-JRF exam. After completing the course, you should attend the Research analystsí examinations conducted by ISRO. Once you clear the test, you may have to attend personal interview for getting employments in ISRO.

ALL THE BEST.............

mahi4mk Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To SirmadamI am persuing my engineering in Final year,in MECHANICAL.Can you please give me information about the ISRO entrance exam.As I wanted take up the entrance exam.My Id is (priyank_mech3291@yahoo.com)thanking you.your's fathifully,Priyank Patel.

Dear Aspirant...

You can give examination after completing engineering.You can give ISRO entrance.ISRO is stand

for Indian space research organisation .ISRO exam is held by mid of April and notification of exam

date February.ISRO is held ISAT examination .You can prepare well and after crack exam you can

get good job.You can get a good salary in ISRO job.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-

You must have passed engineering degree with aggregate 65% marks .

You must be Indian citizen.

Your age should be 21 to 27 years.

SELECTION PROCESS :-

Written test

Group discussion

HR Interview

EXAM PATTERN:-

CUT OFF MARKS FOR ASSISTANT AND JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT :-

GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

i am a b.tech final year student having electrical and electronics branch.can i apply for isro entrance exam ?

Unregistered

I m MCA final year student can i apply for isro entrance exam?...

Unregistered

I m MCA final year student, can i apply for isro entrance exam?...

er.animesh6 Array

Hello Guest,
    The information about ISRO(Indian Space and research Organization) for SC(Scientist/Engineer) is given below.
    There are three steps of selection procedure.
    1. Candidate having 65% in B.Tech can apply for that exam.
    2. candidates are shortlisted according to there academic qualification.
    3. Shortlisted candidates are eligible for Written Test.
    4. Written Tests consists of 80 questions carrying 3 marks total of 240 in two hours of time.
    Candidate have to Apply Online In the website
    www.isro.org
    in 8-28 february.
    The written test will take place on 24th April.
    All the best.

Unregistered

hello,
    sir i am Vishakha Kriti a btech student in information technology.
    do i have a scope in this sector
    and are only mechanical,ece,cse student are only valid for it or IT students can also apply
    plz reply at
    sonam7979797@gmail.com
    thank you.

k.uma Array

HI FRIEND,

For eligible in ISRO(INDIAN SPACE AND RESEARCH ORGANIZATION) u should pesue u BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrionics engineering.Outher eligiblity criteria is given below.

candidate must pass BE/B.Tech with minimum 65% for being qualified for written exam.

Age limit must be between 21-32 years.
    Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Selection procedure:-

Short listed according to accademic qualification.

written test.
    Interview.
    For Online registration visit the website
    www.isro.org

"all the best"

k.uma Array

HI FRIEND,

For eligible in ISRO(INDIAN SPACE AND RESEARCH ORGANIZATION) u should pesue u BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrionics engineering.Outher eligiblity criteria is given below.

candidate must pass BE/B.Tech with minimum 65% for being qualified for written exam.

Age limit must be between 21-32 years.
    Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Selection procedure:-

Short listed according to accademic qualification.

written test.
    Interview.
    For Online registration visit the website
    www.isro.org

"all the best"

Unregistered

hello,
    sir,This is selva and I want to be a astronaut
    what are the qualifications needed
    to be an astronaut please reply at selvabigbang@gmail.com
    thank you
    yours truthfully,
    selva.

Unregistered

i am studying btech second year(eee).what are all the books i have to refer for isro entrance exam

thelearner Array

these year notification has been release for graduate student

Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess B.E / B.Tech or equivalent in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks
    (average of marks of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the B.E / B.Tech course in the academic year 2012-13 are also eligible to apply provided the final degree is awarded latest by 31-08-2013.

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test and interview.

Important Dates:

Online Application Stars From: 12-02-2013
    Last Date for On-line Application: 04-03-2013
    Last Date for Fee Payment: 05-03-2013
    Last Date for Sending hard copy of Application / Challan form: 11-03-2013.
    Date of Written Examination: 05-05-2013 (Sunday)

Unregistered

i am B.E. final year student and i m not preparing for any exam even gate also...
    i want to just getting a job in isro
    *my age : 20
    * my aggregate 65% till 6th sem.
    But i have not any extra activities in my accademic periode.
    May i be eligible for job oportunity in isro

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?