Unregistered

Information about career options after 12th in Biology except Doctor?

i have taken biology after 10, i am in cbse school so i want to know the career option after 12 in biology except becoming a doctor and also related (basic)information about that career .i will be very thankful to you waiting for your reply .thanking you

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Re: Information about career options after 12th in Biology except Doctor?

Hi Buddy,

You have many options in front of you by choosing Biology except becoming doctor some of them are

B.Pharmacy
    Biotechnology
    B.Sc (Physics)
    B.Sc (Chemistry)
    B.Sc (Biology)
    B.Sc (Micro Biology)
    B.E
    B.D.S
    B.M.S
    Nursing

All the best.
    @ S.Venkateshwarulu

S.Narasimha Murthy Array

Hi friend,

you have career in the following streams such as

B.Pharmacy
    Biotechnology
    B.Sc (Biology, Physics, chemistry)
    B.D.S
    Micro Biology
    etc...

Best of Luck,have a Bright Future

Balathegreat Array

After 12th biology except medical field there are many options available for you. Some of them are1. B.sc (physics, Chemistry, Biology)2. B.E3. B.tech(bio tech)4. B.sc bio-chemistry5. BCA 6. B.pharmand so on

rohitacradezade Array

Other then doctor you can choose biotecnology as the best option ....it has large scope in india..relates to hybrid teqniques,modern genetics And more! You can get addmission in best by AIEEE,IIT..BEST OF LUCK

rohitacradezade Array

Other then doctor you can choose biotecnology as the best option ....it has large scope in india..relates to hybrid teqniques,modern genetics And more! You can get addmission in best by AIEEE,IIT..BEST OF LUCK

rajashekhar Array

Hiiiii,the options for you are unlimited as you have done your class 12 with science.Now you can make up your career in pharmacy,agricultural science,dairy science or biological sciences like biochemistry,biotechnology,microbiology.
    Apart from these you can also choose degree courses in physiotherapy,occupational therapy,nursing,computer,business administration,hotel management,tourism management.
    You can also apt for courses outside university stream such as fashion technology,industrial desgn,packaging,aircraft maintenance engineering.
    If you are someway interested in going for engineering you have some better option here by writing All India Institute of Medical Sciences you can also do your BTech in Biotechnology.

I wish you all the best for your bright future ahead......!!!!!!!!!!!!

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i have taken biology after 10, i am in cbse school so i want to know the career option after 12 in biology except becoming a doctor and also related (basic)information about that career .i will be very thankful to you waiting for your reply .thanking you
    HI!
    After passing 12th with biology you have many option like:-
    > B.D.S
    > B.H.M.S
    > B.SC BIOLOGY
    > B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY
    > B.SC MICROBIOLOGY
    > B.PHARMA
    > B.SC NURSING
    etc

GOOD LUCK!

BISWARUPYOGI Array

CAREER OPTION AFTER 12TH IN BIOLOGY EXCEPT MBBS

BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)

BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)

BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)

B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)

B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology): For this one needs to clear AIEEE exams with biology subject.

BE in Environmental Engineering

BSc course ( Bachelor of Science): One can clear entrance & get into IITs, JNU for the same.

BSc courses are offered in varied fields like Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Bio sciences, Botany, Zoology, Forensic Science, Agriculture, Bioinformatics, Genetic Engineering, Environmental Science.

Rahulnewyon Array

after your graduation if you want to continue in the same filed you can go for post graduation or you can join industry or research activity or if you want to continue in other filed then again there are two many option after graduation like
    • MBA
    • UPSC exam (for IAS,IPS,IFS etc)
    • SSC exam
    • Central and state government exam for various government jobs
    some more information for you

ashok rks Array

After the Completion of your 12th standard with the Biology Stream You can do the Following Courses

Art & Science Branch
    B.Sc(Botany)
    B.Sc(Zoology)
    B.Sc(Maths)
    B.Sc(Chemistry)
    B.Sc(Physics)
    BCA

Science Branch
    B.Pharma

Engineering Branch
    B.Tech
    B.E

Best College for Doing Arts & Science Branch
    Loyola College
    Vivekananda College
    Madras Christian College
    New College
    Presidency College

Best College for Doing Engineering Branch
    Apollo Engineering College
    St Joesph Engineering College
    IIT
    JNU

deep3079 Array

Hallo Friend;

As you are interested to know about the career options available in the field of biology. I will

discuss in details about few of them:

i. You can study in Micro-Biology and complete your graduation, there after you can complete your masters and P.Hd

in this topic....

ii. Besides, after completing your graduation in biology field, you can complete masters, there after can apply for all

exams of school level or can seat in SLET/NET exam for professor ship in various colleges..

iii. You can join in nursing college.

iv. you can also apply for pharmacy

So, Best of luck....

With regards from deep3079.............

Neelam Nailwal Array

Dear Friend,

You can make your carrer in Pharma sector by persuing B. Pharma.If you dont wants to be a doctor after persuing bechelor in medical like BDS,BAMS ,BHMS you can work as a professional in Health Insurance companies.You can also make your carrer in teachin profession after B.Sc + Net Qualifies/B.Sc + B.Ed.

All the Best......

sameer007 Array

hello
    you can try many courses like

Biotechnology
    B.Sc (Chemistry)
    B.Sc (Biology)
    B.Sc (Micro Biology)
    Nursing
    B.Pharmacy
    now a days biotechnology is a very good field and ahve many career options.

somya123 Array

hello,
    apart from medical id you have biology as your subject in 12th then you can go for bsc biotech. it has a very good scope.
    thankyou

Prince_Abby Array

Hi,
    There Are lots of Courses available Like B.Sc in Chemistry, Biology or MicroBiology, Nursing, Pharmacy (B and M).
    I would Say You to opt for pharmacy as my sister is a pharmacy student and she is now working and getting good amount as a salary.
    All the Best

ROCKO Array

hello,
    there are many other things to do other than mbbs,u can prefer to do b.pharmacy,b.sc,bio technology and u can also prefer nursing jobs and government jobs.if u r interested in teaching then u can go for teaching field.....................all the best for ur career....good luck...

subham21 Array

Dear friend,

after 10+2with biology you can choose different career expect doctor also.first you

should clear that whats your aim in your future.lots o career opportunity after 10+2 are

1.biotechnology

2.b.sc(biology)

3.b.pharmacy

4.nursing

5.b.d.s

6.b.tech

7.b.p.t

8.b.sc(chemistry)

if you have interest in medical field then go for it else if you have interest ing engineering then go for it

start engineering with your favourite stream.for this you have to appear exam like
    1.iitjee
    2.aieee
    3.bitsat
    4.state level entrance examination

choose any of it which you can enjoy in your whole life & do something extraordinary in your life

which gives you satisfaction.

Best of luck..........

King Array

Hello Dear,
    The courses which you can do after 12th with Biology except being a doctor by doing M.B.B.S are Bachelor Of Pharmacy which is not like core M.B.B.S but has good scope, B.Sc in Clinical Research, B.Sc in Biotechnology, B.Sc in Nursing, Bachelor in Ayurveda and Medical Sciences,B.H.M.S, B.D.S, D.Pharmacy, Pathology, D.M.L.T, Genetic Engineering etc.

You can also do Engineering in Biotechnology in some IITs and can do research works abroad.After doing Engineering in Biotechnology which is on huge demand you can do Masters and after that you can do research works and complete your Ph.D Doctorate Degree from some reputed Foreign University.You will be highly paid and get to a good prestigious position.

For getting into this field you have to appear for medical entrance exams which are held every year throughout India, like A.I.I.M.S, A.I.P.M.T, C.P.M.T, B.H.U, A.F.M.C, J.I.P.M.E.R and many other State Level Medical Entrance Exams etc.

You can also change your track and go for Hotel Management, Fashion Design, BCA, BBA, Nanotechnology, Aerospace, Merchant Navy, Civil Services, Hospitality, Banks etc.Besides this you can also find very good career opportunities in Industrial Organization and also in many reputed Public Sector Companies.You can also find job in corporate sector.But in this field your knowledge of biology may not be useful so go only for that stream in which your knowledge in Biology will be best utilized.

So it completely depends upon you.You have to decide in which stream to go.You must go with your interests.You must plan and decide wisely.

I hope this will help you.
    Good Luck for your bright future ahead.
    BEST WISHES.

sumit pandey Array

hi,

You have many options in front of you by choosing Biology except becoming doctor some of them are

B.Pharmacy
    Biotechnology
    B.Sc (Physics)
    B.Sc (Chemistry)
    B.Sc (Biology)
    B.Sc (Micro Biology)

iGenius Array

HELLO,

After 12th you need to get admitted into medical college if you wanted to become doctor.

So many entrance exams were conducted in india for that.

Some of them are as follows;

AIPMT ( All india pre-medical exam)

AFMC ( Armed force medical college exam)

AIIMS (All india institutes of medical science)

AIMS (Amrita institutes of medical science)

BHU ( Banars hindu university medical entrance exam)

DUSET medical university test etc.

GOOD LUCK

selvakumar Array

There are lot of Course are available after 12th standard in Biology , You may apply for following course like,

Bachelor degrees :-
    • BSc in Botany
    • BSc in Statistics
    • BA in Home Science
    • BSc in Microbiology
    • BSc in Bioinformatics
    • BSc in Environmental Studies
    • BSc in Anthropology
    • BSc in Geology
    • BSc in Aviation
    • BSc in Computer Science
    • BSc in Agriculture
    B.sc stands for Bachelor of Science . The duration of the course is for three years and there course is divided into eight semester . The Eligibility criteria for this course is differ from institution to institution . The Basic eligibility criteria for this course , you should complete 12th standard science stream with minimum 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . The selection procedure for B.sc course is based on the performance for written Examination and Interview which is conducted by the institution .

Engineering Courses :-
    • BE in Biomedical Engineering
    • BE in Chemical Engineering
    • BE in Biotechnology
    • BE in Communication Engineering
    • BE in Bioinformatics
    • BE in Civil Engineering
    • BE in Automobile Engineering
    • BE in Architecture Engineering
    • BE in Computer Science
    • BE in Biotechnology
    B.E stands for Bachelor of Engineering . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester . If your interested to apply for this course then you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . You should score above 60% percentage of marks . You should qualified in Entrance examination like, AIEEE / BITSAT / IIT-JEE / TANCET etc.. The Admission for BE course based on the Entrance scores . If you score good percentage of marks in any one entrance examination then you may get admission for B.E course .

bipin Array

As you are from the Biology stream there are lots of related fields other than Doctor. You can go for Dentistry. This is one of the most lucrative career paths a student can choose next to MBBS.

Agricultural Science is another option which students from Biology stream can choose to do. As to join Dairy science, biochemistry or biotechnology, students need to have studied BPC subjects in +2 levels.

As you have done science, it is easier for you to shift from Science to Commerce or Arts. This also opens up lot of other career opportunities other than engineering or medical. There are different subjects you can choose at the B.Sc level like Microbiology, computer science etc. Select based on what kind of job interests you. Here I am providing you list of courses.

Options After 12th with Biology other than doctor field :

- B.Phrama
    - BDS
    - B.A.M.S
    - Nursing
    - Agricultural studies
    - B.Sc(Zoology)
    - B.Sc(Botany)
    - B.Sc(Physics)
    - B.Sc(Chemistry)
    - Veterinary surgeon
    - Environmental studies

Buzz Array

As you are a current biology there is a lot of other related fields from a doctor. You can go dentistry. This is one of the most lucrative career paths for students to choose the next MBBS.

Agricultural Sciences, which is another option for students of stream biology can choose to do. As to join the dairy science, biochemistry or biotechnology, and students need to be studied in the BPC +2 levels.

As did the science, it is easier for you to turn from science to commerce or the arts. This also opens up a lot of job opportunities other than engineering or medical. There are different themes you can choose the level of B.Sc such as microbiology, computer science, and so determined on the basis of any type of job interests you. Here I offer you a list of courses.
    B.Phrama
    BDS
    B.A.M.S
    Nursing
    Agronomic Studies
    B.Sc (Zoology)
    Bachelor
    BCA
    BBA

rr7 Array

As you are from the Biology stream there are lots of related fields other than Doctor. You can go for Dentistry. This is one of the most lucrative career paths a student can choose next to MBBS.

Agricultural Science is another option which students from Biology stream can choose to do. As to join Dairy science, biochemistry or biotechnology, students need to have studied BPC subjects in +2 levels.

As you have done science, it is easier for you to shift from Science to Commerce or Arts. This also opens up lot of other career opportunities other than engineering or medical. There are different subjects you can choose at the B.Sc level like Microbiology, computer science etc. Select based on what kind of job interests you. Here I am providing you list of courses.

- B.Phrama
    - BDS
    - B.A.M.S
    - Nursing
    - Agricultural studies
    - B.Sc(Zoology)
    - B.Sc(Botany)
    - B.Sc(Physics)
    - B.Sc(Chemistry)
    - Veterinary surgeon
    - Environmental studies

grotesque Array

Dear sir,
    you have many option if you pass the 12th in biology like you can choose the course of BIO-TECh which is very high demand these days.You have another course to do is B.Pharma which is highy paid jobs are available .
    best of luck for the future.

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    their are many job options available for the medical line students except doctor , some of the best fields are given as below:-

- pharmaceuticals
    -pharmacy
    -B.sc(botany)
    -veterinary surgeon
    -BAMS
    -BDS
    -NURSING
    and many other courses as well , you have to just search for the good college and give their entrance exam if required and join course as mentioned above....

so, all the best for your future......................

Unregistered

career options after 12th in biology expect medical field?

k23

options after 12th with biology in engineering

Unregistered

sir i got 53 % in 12th n i am science student so can i get admission in bsc in biotechnology or microbiology ??

Unregistered

sir i got 53 % in i2th so can i get admission in bsc in biotechnolgy or microbiology

Unregistered

i am a 12 student with physics chemistry biology nursing group whate course is avaliable for me

Neha S Array

Hello friend

The best option is to go for Bio-technology .

The other options are as follows:

You can do :

B.Pharma

B.A.M.S.

B.Sc

BCA

B.Com

BBA

You can take SSC or UPSC exams like IAS,IPS etc.

Decision is your .

Best of luck

Unregistered

IS GENETIC ENGINEERING IS POSSIBLE WITHOUT MATHS??? AS I LETT DIS SUB. AFTER 10TH??

Unregistered

IS GENETIC ENGINEERING IS POSSIBLE WITHOUT MATHS??? AS I LETT DIS SUB. AFTER 10TH??

choco28 Array

dear friend,
    there are many other fields you may opt with biology stream except doctor

Agricultural Science is another option which students from Biology stream can choose to do

- B.Phrama
    - BDS
    - B.A.M.S
    - Nursing
    - Agricultural studies
    - Veterinary surgeon
    - Environmental studies

Bsc courses:

BSc in Botany
    BSc in Statistics
    BA in Home Science
    BSc in Microbiology
    BSc in Bioinformatics
    BSc in Environmental Studies
    BSc in Anthropology
    BSc in Geology
    BSc in Aviation
    BSc in Computer Science
    BSc in Agriculture

Engineering Courses :-
    • BE in Biomedical Engineering
    • BE in Chemical Engineering
    • BE in Biotechnology
    • BE in Communication Engineering
    • BE in Bioinformatics
    • BE in Civil Engineering
    • BE in Automobile Engineering
    • BE in Architecture Engineering
    • BE in Computer Science
    • BE in Biotechnology

Best College for Doing Engineering Branch

• Apollo Engineering College
    • St Joesph Engineering College

• IIT

• JNU

popeye Array

biology.jpeg

If you not interested in MBBS then also you have lots of career options.

You can go for engineering. But for that you must have PCM combination in 12th. And you have 50% in 12th.

Also you can go for graduation bilogy related subjects like

BSc Botany which is related to the study of plants, their life, development, reproduction, structure, metabolism, diseases etc

BSc Zoology : Its the branch of science where animals their structures, development and classification are studied.

Best courses in Biology after passing 12th class

- B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)

- BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)

- B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)

- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)

- BE in Environmental Engineering

- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)

- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathyic Medicine & Surgery)

FEBIN MATHEW Array

• Dear student ,
    • There are many field except the one field you can choose using the biology
    • bsc nursing
    • general nursing
    • bsc bio chemistry
    • bsc bio-technology
    • environmental engineering
    best of luck anbd choose the field which intrest you the most.thanks

Avtar1 Array

Hello Friend,

There are a no. of courses for which a candidate can opted.
    The course best suited for candidates having qualified +2 with Biology are as follows:

Bachelor of Pharmacy

B.Sc Clinical Research

B.Sc Biotechnology

B.Sc Nursing

Biotechnology

Microbiology

Bioinformatics

nanotechnology

Ayurveda Medicine

Pharmacy

Chemist

Physiotherapy

Phsychologist

BDS

Veterinary doctor

Biogenetics

Agricultural Medicine

Biochemistry

Cell Biology

Molecular Bio physics

B sc nursing

Dietitian

Plant biology

Bio-engineering

Marine Biology

Wildlife Biology

Industrial microbiology

apply for those which you like most.

thanks

Unregistered

ive secured 94.1% in ma IPE 12th standard,science stream......will Bsc Biotechnology be a good option??wat are the best colleges in hyderabad??and may i please know the procedure to get into a bio tech college

Unregistered

Dear sir i want to know that can i go to bsc with between 50% to 60%

Unregistered

Hello sir i want to know that can i join genetic engeneering without maths as i left this subject after ssc?

climber Array

Dear,

After 12th biology you can go for medical field and courses available after 12th biology.
    Bachelor of pharmacy

B.Sc clinical research

B.Sc biotechnology

B.Sc nursing.

All the best.................

Unregistered

i think vetrinary is the best field after 12th medical n i also join this field i got only 54% in 12th

strugle7 Array

i think the vetrinary is the best field after 12th medical n i also join this field i got 54% in 12 th

Unregistered

what is the branch of bio which can provide me maximum salary

Unregistered

can i do be or b.tech or bca with biology in 12th

Unregistered

i am 12th student in biology physics chemistry with 55% so can i get admission in b pharm please tell me the procedure about it.

Unregistered

which subject we should take in 11th and 12th class for career in biotechnology

Unregistered

hello sir plz tell me which is best biotechnology or physioterapy for grls plz tell me which has good scope and bright future i am totally confused in both of them so plz tell me fast thank u sir

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?