Unregistered

Is ICWA worth doing after M.COM and M.B.A? Can ICWA be done along with job or I have to fully concentrate in studies?

Dear Sir/ Mam,I am 27 yr old.I have done M.Com 7 years back and pursuing Distance learning MBA from ICFAI.I have been working from last 6.5 yrs.This was into customer service(Airline), sales training (insurance) and currently working on contract basis for a foreign bank in insurance channel, as there was job cuts recently in insurance companies.I am really not satisfied with my career graph. Want to do something once for all..where I can work for long term (till 45-50 age), earn decent income and have a good designation. i would like to make career in finance field. I had scored good in maths in Xth and in accountancy in XIIth and B.Com. Avg in academics...60-72% scores through out.I think doing CA wil be tough and will 3-4 yrs. doing ICWA will be help?.... Can I do ICWA with job or one needs to fully concentrate on studies to clear it successfully..Your guidance will be valuable.Thanks,Deepika GhodkeEmail: deepika.ghodke@gmail.comMob 9881717030.

Neelam Nailwal Array

Re: Is ICWA worth doing after M.COM and M.B.A? Can ICWA be done along with job or I have to fully concentrate in studies?

Dear Deepika,

You can continue the same with Job if you are able to manage your studies well with job otherwise you should fully concentrate on your studies to get it clear.

Regards.........
    All the Best..........

grotesque Array

Re: Is ICWA worth doing after M.COM and M.B.A? Can ICWA be done along with job or I have to fully concentrate in studies?

Dear deepika,
    It is better for you to continoue with the job because at present stage ICWA is lenghty process because it requires 3 years of training to complete that course.It is better for you to concentrate with the job and try to do the best in your present field.
    Best of luck

subham21 Array

Dear friend,

icwa course is very good course but it is a very lengthy process as it requires minimum 3 years of training to complete

that course.so if you manage your studies with job then it is better for you to try to complete the course while doing the job.

If you can not not both at a time then concentrate on your studies as this course helpful in your suture life.

Be confident that you can do anything in any way ,always enjoy your job & studies .

Best of luck........

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    it is better for you to continue with your job , because the course that you want to do ICWA is taking too much time for completion and also you do job, that's why you didn't focus on your studies very well . so, continue with the job what you are doing and try to get maximum from that job ......

all the best ...............

bipin Array

ICWAI is Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.

You need to have completed your 12th class for joining this course. But as you have completed your graduation you can directly apply for Intermediate examination.

You need to be 18 years or above to join for the course of ICWA. There is no upper age limit for ICWA course.

Course Details for ICWA Course :

ICWA course is divided into three levels :

- Foundation examination

- Intermediate examination

- Final examination

I think you may go for completing ICWA course after completing M.Com and MBA because ICWA is reputed course and it will increase your chance of job. Also you no need to join Foundation Course , so you can complete ICWA in just 2 years.

param pita Array

Hello friend,You need to have completed your 12th class for joining this course. But as you have completed your graduation you can directly apply for Intermediate examination.

You need to be 18 years or above to join for the course of ICWA. There is no upper age limit for ICWA course.

Course Details for ICWA Course :

ICWA course is divided into three levels :

- Foundation examination

- Intermediate examination

- Final examination

I think you may go for completing ICWA course after completing M.Com and MBA because ICWA is reputed course and it will increase your chance of job. Also you no need to join Foundation Course , so you can complete ICWA in just 2 years.

icwa course is very good course but it is a very lengthy process as it requires minimum 3 years of training to complete

that course.so if you manage your studies with job then it is better for you to try to complete the course while doing the job.

If you can not not both at a time then concentrate on your studies as this course helpful in your suture life.

Be confident that you can do anything in any way ,always enjoy your job & studies .

mohit.monty Array

Yes, ICWA is very worthful because at present scenario the field of cost accountancy is in high demand and as you mentioned that your already did M.Com and pursuing MBA then it is very good to make your good carrier. After completing your MBA, you will get some exemption in some subjects of ICWA also.

Unregistered

Next year I will be completing my 3rd year B.com. Alongwith dat I am a CA Article. So, please suggest me what should I do after graduation so that I can carry on my articleship as well as final studies properly?

Unregistered

i have completed my bcom. CAN I DO ICWA NOW?

Unregistered

hi in this march i gave my TYBcom exam and i wanted to do ICWA so via postal course, can u please give more idea abt this course and can u also tell me it will b possible for me to complete this course with my job..?
    please reply
    my email is prakash.l0206@gmail.com
    phone:- 91 8898 5154 59

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    Knowledge up-gradations always going to prove good in future... Its just the matter of how well you incorporate that in your work..
    Doing ICWA will be good for you with Job, but it will require a bit of hardwork and time management...
    Along with education you have to manage Two lives, personal as well as professional...
    So all depends on you...

All the best
    Raj@08

popeye Array

icwa logo.jpg

You can do ICWA without leaving your current job. But you have to manage time very strictly and take leave for one month before exam. Utilize this one month to study ICWA Course.

Doing ICWA Course at any stage is very worthful because it will increase your chance of getting good job with good salary. As you ahve done MBA in distance mode which have not so much value now. But if you complete your ICWA then you distance MBA is also get value and your job chances increases.

ICWA course is divided in to 3 parts :-
    1. Foundation
    2. Intermediate
    3. Final

As you have completed your graduation you can apply directly for Intermediate Course. Detail eligiblity is given below.

- You need to complete graduation form recognized university.

OR

- You should have completed Foundation course and age should be not less than 18 years.

- There is no upper age limit for this course.

You can see the Syllabus of Intermediate Course in following image.

Some institutions for ICWAI

Ahmedabad Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Ahmedabad,Gujarat

Coimbatore Chapter of ICWAI, Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu

Bangalore Chapter of I.C.W.A.I., Bangalore,Karnataka

Goa Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Vasco da Gama,Goa

Badruka Institute of Professional Studies, Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

Institute of Professional Studies and Research, Cuttack,Orissa

Cuttack Bhubaneswar Chapter of ICWAI, Bhubaneshwar,Orissa

H.A.College of Commerce, Ahmedabad,Gujarat

Gurgaon Chapter of ICWAI, Gurgaon,Haryana

ravikanth2027 Array

ICWAI_logo_HR.jpg
    ICWA Course is divided in to 3 stages
    Foundation
    Intermediate
    Final
    2004091300170301.jpg
    complete your degree course ,
    your apply for Intermediate courses
    you should have completed foundation course & age should benot less then 18 years

Courses_Fees.jpg

Unregistered

Is CMA worth doing after M.COM and M.B.A?

Unregistered

I am very much interested i working out the sums in commerce in fact its my passion and now i have completed my graduation which will be the ideal course for me? please reply

Unregistered

tell me about some scope of m.com?

Unregistered

hi i done my mba finance now iam doing a job . if it is possible to do the ICWAI with continious the job i am not doing icwai without job having some finncial problems so can u tell me it is possible or not i have a good knowledge in accounts. please give me some instructions

Unregistered

Is it worth pursuing ICWAI Course after 12 years of manufacturing experience in textile industry with B.tech & M.tech degree in textile engineering?

Unregistered

i am married and i have one kid. i have completed b.com and m.com. can i opt for icwa after this?

Badshah Array

• Firstly there is no much time difference between ICWA and CA course if you clear every examination in an first attempt.
    • Both the ICWA and CA course requires the training of three years, so you can't do any kind of Job during training time.
    • Now ICWA course is related to cost and work accounting, it's not about finance.
    • As per my view, Company secretary (CS) would be an best option to pursue.
    • Though you have the training session of 1.5 years but it is less comparision to other course.
    • You will get an direct entrance into the executive programme without going for foundation programme.

Unregistered

i m persuing m.com part 1 is it possible to do icwa after compliting my mcom

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?