Unregistered

ICICI Bank Sales officer recruitment final result?

HiI attained online test and interview of icici bank sales officer recruitment exam ,venue at NIIT IFBI 6B peritoria street first floor kol 71 on 8th jan 12. When the final result will be announce and call me 4 final sellection .RegardsHajikulhjkl.alam@rediffmail.com

zoey Array

Re: ICICI Bank Sales officer recruitment final result?

hey its hardly 10 or 15 days passedd since u tuk ur examination .....dont b so desperate ....everything will b f9....icici updates d list of all the short-listed canditates on their official website
    http://www.icicicareers.com/index.htm
    just keep checking the announcement section on it ....till then just go for 4 some other recruitment drives ...
    ol d best ...........

jagannadh Array

the complete exams of icici completes the exams at 29the jan 2012 the examination results of all these exams are available at official website after the exams with in the short period of 3 to 4weeks...candidates to be through at official website of icici...
    the candidates who wants to apply for this job can go through the web link...https://www.icicicareers.com/careers/control/resumeform
    the official website is http://www.icicibank.com/
    good luck

rik123 Array

the icici bank recruitment final result date for the 2012 has yet not been declared. but it will declare at around the month of june.

for more information go to the following website:

http://www.icicicareers.com/index.html

all the best.

Unregistered

hai,
    i have attended written test for sales officer recruitment held on apr 11th 2012.can anyone tell me whether the results r announced or not?
    thank u

Unregistered

hiiiii
    i have attended written test for sales officer recruitment held on apr 25th 2012.and i have clear the written test pls anyone tell me next process ?

Unregistered

I have given my interview for the post of sales officer on dated 24th june 12. when the final result will be published?

Unregistered

my name is sachin I have given interview for the post of sles officer 28th july 12.when the final result will be published?

Unregistered

my name is mahabu subhani i have given interview for the post of the sales officer 18th july 12 when the final result will be published

Unregistered

My Name is Naveen kumar i have given exam for the post of the sales officer 7th september 2012 when the result published

Unregistered

i took my onln exam for sales officer that is on roll of bank on 6-9-12.when will i get my result

Unregistered

I attended the online exam for sales officer. When the result will be announced for interview. Plz contact me on
    gauravmehta.mrce@gmail.com

Unregistered

my name is Naveen Kumar i have given interview for the post of the sales officer 4th october 2012 when the result published and calling up

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?