Unregistered

I have done my MCA 6 years ago and having 2 years of work experience as a trainee software engineer, now after having a 4 years gap I want to restart my career kindly help me to choose a better career in software field other then development.

Hi friends, i have completed my MCA in the year 2005 and have worked as a trainee software engineer for 2 years,, later after my marriage was busy in making household works.. and now it seems its the correct time for me to restart my career life.. am very much confused as i had a 4 years gap in my career. and i have to admittedly say that i dont like to choose a career in development. please could anyone help me to choose a good career in software field other than coding part(development).DS

anxanu Array

Re: I have done my MCA 6 years ago and having 2 years of work experience as a trainee software engineer, now after having a 4 years gap I want to restart my career kindly help me to choose a better career in software field other then development.

A BE inIT/CSE or MCA person can seek following kind of positions with IT/IT enabledcompanies -
    1.Software schema/structure designing
    2.Programmer
    3. S/wtester (manual and automated)
    4.Designer
    5.Database design and management
    6. Gamesand animation development/design
    7.Network engineer
    8.Business/technical analyst

T.Divya Vani Array

Re: I have done my MCA 6 years ago and having 2 years of work experience as a trainee software engineer, now after having a 4 years gap I want to restart my career kindly help me to choose a better career in software field other then development.

hi friend,
    previously u had good progress, and after doing job for 2years you got gap with ur marriage. but its not at all problem. go a had with ur knowledge and update your knowledge according to present market situation by reading max-zines.and already you worked in the company for 2years so you know how the work will be in the company. so, i think no need to explain all those. but be confident on yourself. actually coding is the tough. so u did in that only so dn't worry ur able to to do in other also as testing,administrator,etc.. choose your interest and do your best.

all the best, Good luck.

s.sarkar Array

Hello,
    You have done MCA 6 years ago it's not matter,if you have good marks in MCA and your whole educational career you can get a good job in Govt. sectors and also in private sectors.
    It's totally depends on your age,in which competitive exam you can apply.You have not mentioned your age so it's difficult to say.But I can say you if you have no interest in Development so you don't need to go for Development.You can apply in Bank,Railway.As you have MCA degree Bank job is good option.You have to apply for Bank entrance exam.You can also apply in software company job as web designer,software designer etc.You can apply in Google,Yahoo!,Cts,Tcs.

All the best.

Unregistered

Hi, i have done my MCA 8 years ago and got immediately married and got busy with my personal life, now i am getting bored and want to start my career that could time to time job so that i can spend time with my kids, please anybody help me with your suggestions

anu7 Array

ya,
    you have best degree for software engineering you start your work again as software work

there are some company where are you apply
    Google
    Adobe
    Netflix
    SAP
    FactSet

all the best

Unregistered

hi , I am sandhya having 3 years gap . I compleated MCA in 2009. please help me . which course is better in software field.

Unregistered

i have done MCA from THAPAR UNIVERSITY but have c.g.p.a less than 6. so i am not eligible for lecturer/associate professor/assistant professor in colleges under any university according to AICTE rules. my interest is in teaching not in IT industry. what can i do now to get job in colleges or university..

Unregistered

Hello,i have completed my mca in 2008,and I dont have an experience in software field and I have gap of 4 years ,but I took training on sqldba course in 2010,do I will get job in software company.what should I have to keep in that 4 years gap,please help me to find out the job in software company.

Unregistered

hi , I am sandhya having 3 years gap . I compleated MCA in 2009. please help me . which course is better in software field.

Unregistered

Hello, I am Mahtab Alam Hashmi. I completed MCA from SMU as distance with 67% marks in 2007. After completing I had not do any job due to recession and also my father was ill and he paased away. So I was indulge in this all family matters. Now from november 2011 I am working in Saudi arab as MIS(EDP). But I am not interested in this and want back to india and start career there. I have knowledge of .net, sqlserver, oracle. but not too much. I am very much confused and worry about this that what should I do. My age is 30 years.

Can you please suggest me what should I do. May in this year I am going to marry. Please send your kind suggestion in my email too. mhashmi.info@gmail.com

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?