Unregistered

How will I take part in KVPY if I am a 10th class student of english medium school? Eligibility criteria for this exam? From where to get form?

I was studying in class 10 in english medium school.SIR, i want to know how i will take part in KVPY exam? What is eligiblity for this exam? from wher I get form to take part in this exam?yours vivek kumar dwivedi patti

Rahulnewyon Array

Re: How will I take part in KVPY if I am a 10th class student of english medium school? Eligibility criteria for this exam? From where to get form?

hello buddy.
    Students enrolled in the XI Standard (Science Subjects) .and have secured a minimum of 75% (65% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board Examination.
    Medium is not give any important weather u r hindi or english .so dont b worried about it.
    2 know how 2 appear in it u can www.kvpy. org.in/main/eligibility.htm.
    good luck

Unregistered

Re: How will I take part in KVPY if I am a 10th class student of english medium school? Eligibility criteria for this exam? From where to get form?

I had passed 10th examination with 78%..
    Which exams can i give in science maths subject. ?

Unregistered

how can i gve the kvpy exam? i m in class 11th!!!

ShahzadImam Array

I think group is SP.
    See the SP group definition below.
    Stream SP (Basic Sciences): Students enrolled in XI/XII standard, I/II year (B.Sc./Int. M.Sc.) in Basic Sciences during the academic year 2009 ? 2010 and have secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in the X , XII Standard Board Examinations. A hard copy of an original and creative science based research project is required along with the application.

Please fill up the form on kvpy.org.in

Unregistered

I am student of 11th class please tell me syllabus

Unregistered

can i give entrance exam ! i am in class 12th i gain 62% in class 10th.

Unregistered

ccan i take part in kvpy exam if i am in class 10?

Unregistered

Can i take part in exam of kvpy if i have just given the exam of scc.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?