Unregistered

How and where to check the result of NDA?

I am chandra pratap shukla. i have given exam from bishop jhonson school and college (annexe) at allahabad on date 21-08-2011.I want to know my result. please send result declaratio on my e-mail id (cps23232@gmail.com). my exam ROLL NO. is 112034.............

venkataprakash Array

Re: How and where to check the result of NDA?

Results was already published and the results available in the official website and employment news paper.

NDA :- National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year NDA(I) and NDA(II)

Eligibility for NDA examination :-

The Aspirant must have passed 12th examination with any stream of a recognized School or equivalent qualification and Those in the final year of intermediate can also eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

NDA Examination is conducted for admission to the these wings :- Army wings,Navy,Air force wings.

If you are interested to join Air force and Navy wings,the aspirant must have passed 12th examination with physics and chemistry of a recognized board.

Selection Procedure of NDA examination :- Written examination,Personal Interview and Physical Test.

Those who are number in the list the aspirant are eligible to final interview and the mark-sheet of the aspirant will be available in official website of Union Public Service Commission with 15 days from the date of publication of final results and will remain available on the website for a period 60 days.

I am attached the results of NDA examination and the results was available in various results.

More details,Visit the official website :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
    Attached Files

m.khushhal Array

hello friend...
    I would like to inform you that the NDA result is not declared yet..
    you have to wait for the result for few months more.. to check the result
    you have the visit the upsc official website... i.e upsc.gov.in..
    when the result wil be declared the list published on the website and
    you will be elegible to apppear in the next round...

tenzinphuntsok Array

For the result of Written and final examination of National Defence Academy, you can go to the website of the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, where you will get the result in detail and the marks which you have scored.

The web address is www.upsc.gov.in

Or the result will be published in the weekly employment papers but it may be bit late to come comparing to the UPSC website. So it is better to follow the UPSC website.

arun199011 Array

The NDA exam is not yet released.you have to wait for the result for few months more.. to check the resultyou have the visit the upsc official website... i.e upsc.gov.in..when the result wil be declared the list published on the website andyou will be elegible to apppear in the next round...For more results updates visit the UPSC official websites.

abikrishin Array

THe NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY has its own unique way of declaring the results like in terms of the date schedules...education career.in is the right website for you to get yourself registered so as to check your results once its been declared by entering your registration number, orelse you can also call the defence office and ask them for a link or someother contact number that will drive you to get you result.ALL THE VERY BEST!

malik.sumit93 Array
    D-68/3 , ishwar Colony , Arjun park , Najafgarh , New Delhi-43

You can Check your Result on www.upsc.gov.in.
    if your roll no. in the list then you have clear the exam...
    if it is not , then you have not clear the exam.....
    Best of Luck.......

Unregistered

I am Shubham Rajendra Thakare. I have given exam from Tidke Vidyalaya & Junior College, Katol Road, Chhaoni, Nagpur-440013 on date 21-08-2011. I want to know my result. Please send result declartio on my e-mail Id (shubhamthakare976@gmail.com). My exam Roll No. Is 061095

Nathan Array

Cool Re: How and where to check the result of NDA?

NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

NDA:NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY
    IS ONE THE ENTRANCE EXAM THIS EXAM IS CONDUCT BY UPSC FOR EVERY YEAR. THE HELD ON THE TWICE PER YEAR(NDA 1 AND NDA 2)
    ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAMINATION:
    1)THE APPLICANT MUST PASS IN 12TH ANY STREAM FROM RECOGNIZED SCHOOL. WITH ABOVE 50%.
    2)THE APPLICANT AGE SHOULD BE 16.5-19.
    3)THE APPLICANT MUST BE A INDIAN.

NDA EXAMINATION HAVE A THREE WINGS: 1)ARMY 2)NAVY 3)AIR FORCE.

IF YOU INTEREST TO JOIN NAVY AND AIR FORCE THE APPLICANT MUST PASS IN 12TH CHEMISTRY,PHYSICS AND MATHS OF A RECOGNIZED BOARD.

SELECTION PROCEDURE OF NDA:
    1)WRITTEN EXAMINATION
    2)INTERVIEW
    3)PHYSICAL TEST.

IMPORTANT DATES OF NDA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
    NDA 1:
    >>NOTIFICATION:31-12-11
    >>LAST DATE OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION:30-1-12
    >>DATE OF EXAMINATION :15-4-12
    NDA 2:
    >>NOTIFICATION:5-5-12
    >>LAST DATE OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION:4-6-12
    >>DATE OF EXAMINATION:19-8-12

ALL THE BEST.

jagannadh Array

The Union Public Service Commission will list out the candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as fixed by the Union Public Service Commission at their discretion.the eligibility of the candidates list is available in the following links..this links will provide you the entire information...

http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/exams.htm

http://www.examresults.net/upsc/
    good luck

selvakumar Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am chandra pratap shukla. i have given exam from bishop jhonson school and college (annexe) at allahabad on date 21-08-2011.I want to know my result. please send result declaratio on my e-mail id (cps23232@gmail.com). my exam ROLL NO. is 112034.............
    NDA :- National Defence Academy .

NDA Examination is conducted by UPSC for Every twice in a year and NDA having three academy like :- Army academy / Navy academy / Aiforce academy .

Eligibility criteria :-

The aspirant should be Citizen of India . Tha aspirant should complete 12th standard from recognized university / Institution . If the aspirant interested in Airforce and Navy academy the the aspirant should learn Physics , chemistry and Mathematics as main subject in 12th board Examination . There is no Minimum percentage required for NDA examination if the candidates qualified in 12th board Examination . Then candidates eligible to apply for NDA examination . The aspirant age should be 16 1/2 to 19 years . Relaxation is not applicable for any category candidates . The aspirant should be physically as well as mentally fit of the NDA training academy .

The Important notification for NDA examination are published in Employment News paper and official website of UPSC . If you want more Information about the NDA examination then please regularly watch the employment news papers .

I provide the result for NDA examination please check your register Number .
    Attached Files

irasharma Array

It has already been declared, you can Check your Result on UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in.
    Best of luck...

Manoj Kr Array

The results are not announced yet.
    you may check the official website upsc.gov.in.
    Just don't loose you concentration, and hope
    you my clear he further processes of NDA, after you pass in this one.
    All the best.

bipin Array

The result of the NDA examination is already declared and it is available on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) : http://www.upsc.gov.in

OR you can chek this link for the NDA result :

http://www.examresults.net/upsc/ndanavwr.pdf

Please chek this link and confirm about own result of the NDA examination.

For any more information regarding the NDA result please visit the upsc website which is given above.

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Hi Friend,
    NDA exam conduct by UPSC for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings
    NDA exam conduct twice in a year

Exam result already out
    you can check you Roll No on http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/exams.htm

My well wishing always with you and definitely you will find you name in passed candidate, in case you are qualify the entrance exam no need to worry next NDA exam will be conduct in 15th April 2012

best of luck

King Array

Hello Dear,
    Yes it is published in the website of UPSC.www.upsc.gov.in
    You can also click on the link http://www.examresults.net/upsc/ to check you result directly with your application number and registration/roll number.
    Infact i also gave that exam on the same date as you have mentioned,i qualified and went for SSB Bangalore but in conference was out.
    So you are a little late in checking the result.If you would have cleared it,then you would have got the call letter in January itself.
    So i wish good luck for you.
    Best Wishes.
    Thank You.

Immy28791 Array

get Yourself notified from www.upsc.gov.in. if you find your roll no, u r cleared. If Not Sry, better luck next time.

vikasjha39 Array

HI,
    N.D.A stand for National Defence academy..
    N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C. twice in a year..
    In month of April and August..

Friend the result of N.D.A exam is already announce..
    You can check you result from
    www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!

subodh1014 Array

hello dear,
    the reasult of nda (II) is already been declared . the exam held in the month of august .... you can check your reasult on the official site of upsc that is http://upscexam.com/upsc_examination...i-results.html
    i hope this will help you to check your reasult and also got selected for ssb interview .
    all the best......................

RajveerSingh Array

Results had already been published and the results of the official website and is employed in the paper.

NDA National Defence Academy Examination conducted by UPSC twice a year (i) the NDA and the NDA (II)
    Eligibility for NDA exam: -
    Eligibility Criteria:
    Aspiring to be a citizen of India. Aspiring was recognized university / institution should complete the 12th grade. Interest in the aspiring Aspiring Air Force and Naval Academy Examination Board, the main theme of the 12th as chemistry, physics and mathematics to learn. No minimum percentage required for the NDA examination of the candidates have qualified in 12th board exam. The candidates eligible to apply for NDA examination. Aspiring age 16 1/2 to 19 years should be. Discounts do not apply to candidates of any class. Aspiring to be physically as well as mentally fit to be NDA Training Academy. Important Notification for the NDA examination and employment news paper published in the official website of the UPSC are. If you would like more information about NDA exam please watch regular employment newspapers.

NDA exam is conducted for admission to the wings - wings Army, Navy, Air Force wings.
    The selection process for the NDA exam: written exam, personal interview and physical test.

For more information visit the official website: - http://www.upsc.gov.in

Dharan Array

Dear Friend,

The NDA results are announced yet and wait for some weeks the results will be published in some websites or in the UPSC website...

http://upsc.gov.in is the website in which all the results will be declared and some notifications of the exams also be published in this website....

The results will be published in Employment Newspaper also...

GOOD LUCK>>>>>>

Unregistered

Hi Friend ,

Results was already published and the results available in the official website and employment news paper.

NDA :- National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year NDA(I) and NDA(II)

The Aspirant must have passed 12th examination with any stream of a recognized School or equivalent qualification and Those in the final year of intermediate can also eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

NDA Examination is conducted for admission to the these wings :- Army wings,Navy,Air force wings.

If you are interested to join Air force and Navy wings,the aspirant must have passed 12th examination with physics and chemistry of a recognized board.

Selection Procedure of NDA examination :- Written examination,Personal Interview and Physical Test.

Those who are number in the list the aspirant are eligible to final interview and the mark-sheet of the aspirant will be available in official website of Union Public Service Commission with 15 days from the date of publication of final results and will remain available on the website for a period 60 days.

I am attached the results of NDA examination and the results was available in various results.

More details,Visit the official website :- http://www.upsc.gov.in//

So all the best....!!!!

Unregistered

Hi Friend ,

More details,Visit the official website :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

So all the best...!!!!

raoresult Array

HELLO FRIEND ,

images.jpg

FOR THE NDA results you must contact the following link and you will be able to get your result easily.

http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST

THANKS

aroy8091 Array

DEAR FRIEND

NDA STANDS FOR NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAMINATION:-
    • INTERMEDIATE FROM ANY RECOGNIZED BOARD
    • AGE MUST BE BETWEEN 16 1/2 TO 19 YEARS
    • MUST BE INDIAN CITIZENSHIP

THE RESULT OF NDA OF THIS YEAR IS ALREADY PUBLISHED . YOU CAN SEE THIS IN THE FOLLOWING LINK:-
    http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best...........

with best regards from aroy8091..................

bl.siyol Array

You have to check your result on UPSC website.

The website is given below:

www.upsc.gov.in

Here you will find a list of selected/passed candidates.

You have to search your roll no there.

If your roll no is there means you passed the exam.

If you do not have the roll no there means you have not passed the exam.

Candidates waiting for NDA-2012-II exam result have to wait som:e more.

The result yet not declared.

It will download soon on upsc website:

www.upsc.gov.in

JMS Array

Dear friend,

Please visit the website :www.upsc.gov.in

Hope you get good result.

Wish you all the best.

velocity Array

The result of NDA Exam will be published in employment news paper.

In addition, the result will also get from UPSC official website.

Here it is,
    http://www.upsc.gov.in/

This exam will be conducted by UPSC.

It is conducted twice a year.

Through this exam, you can join

Army
    Navy
    Air Force

Prepare for the Interview if you crack written exam.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?