Unregistered

How and when to start preparation of IAS? Should I leave my job for the preparation? Suggest best coaching centre in Noida/Ghaziabad/Delhi?

Hi, I have completed my MCA and this time i m doing job in IT sector, but now i want to preparation for IAS exam. How should be start the preparation????In this time can i start preparation of IAS,For the preparation of IAS i would be leave my job.Please suggest me............i m working in noida and suggest me best IAS coaching center in Noida/Ghaziabad/Delhi.

vikasjha39 Array

Re: How and when to start preparation of IAS? Should I leave my job for the preparation? Suggest best coaching centre in Noida/Ghaziabad/Delhi?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, I have completed my MCA and this time i m doing job in IT sector, but now i want to preparation for IAS exam. How should be start the preparation????In this time can i start preparation of IAS,For the preparation of IAS i would be leave my job.Please suggest me............i m working in noida and suggest me best IAS coaching center in Noida/Ghaziabad/Delhi.

HI!
    Some good I.A.S coaching institute in Delhi:-

Ujjwal IAS Academy
    Address: Head Office: B-18, Top floor. Satija house
    City: Mukherjee nagar
    State: Delhi-110009

MS (Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
    Address: Head Office:105--106,Top 2nd floor,Mukherjee Tower,Dr.Mukherjee Nagar,North Delhi,New Delhi-9.

LORD KRISHNA IAS ACADEMY
    Address: J-11/49, first floor, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-27.
    State: New Delhi-110009

O.P.SINGH'S IAS Academy
    Address: B-13,First Floor,opp. Meerut Sweets Shop., Dr.Mukherjee Nagar
    State: Delhi-110009

CLASSIC IAS ACADEMY
    Address: UG 33-34, ANSAL CHAMBER-I, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
    State: New Delhi - 110066

Khan Study Group
    Address: 2521, Hudson Line,
    Vijay Nagar Chowk,
    Near Kingsway Camp Metro Station

GOOD LUCK!

Unregistered

Re: How and when to start preparation of IAS? Should I leave my job for the preparation? Suggest best coaching centre in Noida/Ghaziabad/Delhi?

from when d coachings of ias should be started?????

Unregistered

i m in last year of engg.....i want to be an IS at any cost...pls tell how to start prepration....nd wat efforts i make at dis stage.......take coaching now...or wait till d completion of my graduation....pls pls help

Unregistered

is it right to prepare for IAS after degree in zoology????????

Unregistered

I am in bbe 2nd year. I want to be IAS. I want to know what is the best time to prepare for IAS after completing my graduation or now and best IAS caching classes in east delhi

adi_netgenie Array

Well my friend I wish to tell you that IAS preparation is very very tough
    You need to have a thorough dedicated and disciplined preparation if you want to crack IAS

CSAT has 3 stages

• Preliminary exam
    • Mains exam
    • Personal Interview

Firstly You must know the paper pattern of IAS
    The paper has some basic divisions

• Data interpretation
    • Basic computer knowledge
    • Assertion and reason
    • Logical reasoning
    • English
    • Analytical problems

~~ HOW TO PREPARE ??

Study around 10 hours a day....read a lot of journals and magazines
    increase your depth in English and other general topics
    you need to prepare very hard for it
    you may take private coaching for it for learning and increase your skills in :

• quick problem solving methods
    • aptitude solving methods
    • time management
    • Solving last 10 year's paper is also necessary
    • To face the interview you need to have some quick and sharp wits
    • they often ask very tricky questions which you have to answer by your own logic

Well you can see for this type of preparation, it needs a lot of time !!
    So it is preferable if you leave your job and go for a determined and dedicated preparation
    If you can manage to do job and prepare as well by suitably managing your time, you can do that as well
    Choice is yours.....decide the best possible option for yourself !!

Coaching Centres for IAS

• Altius IAS Study Circle
    • Bharathi IAS Study Centre
    • Abhyankar''s IAS Academy
    • Study Circle
    • National I.A.S. Academy
    • Competitive Examination Center
    • Vajiram and Ravi IAS Study Centre
    • Rau's IAS Study Circle
    • Lakshya IAS Academy
    • Study Circle Institute Of Management

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIYA19 Array

Cool Re: How and when to start preparation of IAS? Should I leave my job for the preparation? Suggest best coaching centre in Noida/Ghaziabad/Delhi?

Hi Friends....

As you are a employee of IT sector ,then it is not possible for you to go the institute for coaching classes.So you should take the preparation for this in your home.Also you can bye some references book from market,also you can go some institute where they are provide some question paper related this.

THANKING YOU.....

Unregistered

i want to give i.a.s exam ....are i can do fill form now ...what is the last date of pre..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?