Unregistered

How to study CA after B.Sc in Maths?

How i can study ca after bsc maths...do guide me in right path with tour suggestions...

Unregistered

Re: How to study CA after B.Sc in Maths?

what is the best option after completing bsc(maths) ?

popeye Array

ca2.jpeg

You are eligible to apply CA Course after completing your B.Sc course. Infact you can take advantage of your B.Sc (Maths) for directly perusing second stage and omitting first stage.

CA course is divided into three levels ,that are as follow :

• Foundation examination
    • Intermediate examination
    • Final examination
    You are eligible to apply directly to Intermediate Examination. You are not required to attempt Foundation examination. But to take this benefit you must have to follow following eligibility.

Eligibility Criteria :

>> You are from non-commerce stream and with Mathematics subjects. So you should have score minimum 55% in your B.Sc(Math).

>> There is not any age limit.

If you then follow above eligibility then you are eligible to join Intermediate Level. The whole course structure shown in following image.

ca 2.jpg

Nathan Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How i can study ca after bsc maths...do guide me in right path with tour suggestions...

Yes,you can do Chartered Accountant course(CA) After completion of B.sc Maths degree.

CA stands for Chartered Accountant.A charted Account is a person who is specialized in Taxation,Auditing and Accounting.and he also performs as a management and Corporate caretaker.

Eligibility Criteria For CA:-
    >>Pursing this course the student must be complete the senior secondary examination(10+2) or Equivalent Examination.Art's graduates are also eligible for pursing this course.

Chartered Accountant Course Details:-
    >>Foundation
    >>Intermediate
    >>Final.

After completing the Final exam to become a Chartered Accountant.

Job prospect for CA:-
    >>Financial Analysis
    >>Financial Manager
    >>Financial planning
    etc.........

Unregistered

iam doing open degree in amdedkar university.am i eligible to write ipcc directly, without undergoing cpt exam ??????????????

joyshreenath Array

Hi,
    That is a very interesting question that you have asked. Normally I get questions on CA from people of B.Com. I am very glad that you want to do CA. See CA or Chartered Accountancy can only be done by appearing for the entrance examination called CPT(Common Proficiency Test) held by Institute of Cost and Works Accountancy of India, also known as ICWAI. This is a 200 marks test and has subjects like Mercantile Laws, General economics, Aptitude etc. So you need to hone your skills in these genre. Now after you clear CPT you will enrolled for CA. There you will get all the commercial subjects to study on. CA is divided into two professional courses of 10 months each. If you clear the first one, then only you can go for the second. If you clear the next one too then you will be a CA. The job prospects are high in this genre but the course structure is difficult. So starting working on it from now.

Lks Rcs Array

hi ,

there are some information given below :

CA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)

ELIGIBILITY FOR CA :

- candidate must complete 12th in recognized board

- candidate must scored minimum 55% of marks

COURSES DETAILS :

- CPT (COMMON PROFICIENCY TEST)

- IPCC (INTEGRATED PROFICIENCY COMPETENCE COURSE)

- FINAL

IMPORTANT NOTE :

- if candidate complete 12th means eligible to join cpt courses that is foundation level

- if candidate complete under graduate means eligible to join ipcc level that intermediate level

- then who are all complete ipcc level candidate are eligible to join final level program

SUBJECTS ARE :

- business maths

- accountancy

- economics

- organization

- taxation

- direct and indirect tax

- cost and management accounting

etc......

FORMS AVAILABLE ON :

EVERY YEAR :

TWO TIMES :

- JUNE MONTH

AND

- DECEMBER MONTH

check the above details its useful to you........

Unregistered

i am a 3rd year bsc maths student .is ca or mba finance is more suiting me?which will give me a good career?

Anil 7893 Array

Hello friends ..........

After the complition of your degree with bsc maths if, you have morethen 65% you can eligible for CA.

So, if you have above percentage you can directly eligible IPCC with the skip of CPT.

So,after your degree First you can register for this course and choose a good coaching institute for good coaching and prepair well for exams. After the complition of your IPCC you can join in articals for 2 years. After you can eligible for CA FANAL . You can register for this course also once you can finish your ca you can get good job

All the best.........

anurag_1992 Array

hi dear,
    Yes no need to worry as you can do CA after B.Sc. The scope in this sector is huge. So job is also not a headache. And even the salary you get will be pretty awesome.
    Well now getting back to the question.
    1)You have to appear for CPT exam
    2)After passing you will be enrolled into ICAWI to do your CA
    3)You have to appear for 2 exams at a minimum gap of 10 months each
    4)Yearly two times the exams take place so you can give any time you want.
    5)You can appear the final if you pass the first exam with a minimum of 50%
    6)After passing the final you will be a CA and a member of ICWAI

The course of CA is very difficult. It has a very low pass percent. So be careful and study hard.

All the best

mdjaveed Array
    H.no.1-10-28/232/77, Road no.1, N.N.Colony, Kushaiguda, Ecil Post,Hyderabad-500062

Hi Friend,

images.jpg
    Yes, absolutely you can study CA after your B.Sc in Maths.
    Charted Accountancy is Best Professional Course in India.It has high Pay scale after you completes it.

There are 3 stages to join CA
    1)Foundation Course
    2)Intermediate Course
    3)Final Course.

As you are a bachelor degree holder you can directly join Intermediate course, because Foundation course is for 12th pass students.

Previously have to write CA-CPT exam to go for CA course.But now there is no entry exam, so you can join directly for bachelor students.
    As you are from non-commerce you should have minimum of 60% in your degree
    If a commerce graduate only 55% in enough
    There is no age restrictions

Thank you...

Badshah Array

• Yes, definately you can pursue the Charatered Accountant (CA) after completing the B.sc in Maths.
    • As per CA course, it has three stages which are CPT, IPC and CA final.
    • If you have passed B.sc in maths with scoring minimum 60% marks from an recognised university then you get an direct entrance into IPC stage of CA course.
    • If you do not have required percentage, then you have to start your CA course from CPT stage.
    • The CPT is an objective type examination and the IPC is an subjective type examination.

randhirk.rk Array

iam doing open degree in amdedkar university.am i eligible to write ipcc directly, without undergoing cpt exam ??????????????
    You can take admission in the IPCC stage of the CA programme directly, if you meet the below conditions

For the Commerce Graduates ,they needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams.

For the Non Commerce Graduates, if they have scored more than 60% marks in Graduation, they get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams

If you do not meet the above conditions than you have to appear in the CPT exams.
    12th Pass candidates can take CPT exams
    CPT exams are held two times in a year

In the CPT exams questions are asked from the below sections:Fundamentals of accounting
    Mercantile LAWS
    General economics
    Quantitative Aptitude

ravi30 Array

Well dear as you have done b.sc in maths then you can go for ca course very easily.as you have done b.sc in maths then you will get benifit of this.
    Ca course is done at three stages.
    Foundation
    intermediate
    final
    as you have done m.sc you can get direct admission in intermediate stage through entrance of indian charter accountant.
    Thank you

Unregistered

To complete chartered account should I go for regular class? or can I do in correspondence?

SK1 Array

CA course is done in Three stages:
    >> CPT
    >> IPCC
    >> Final

For Non Commerce Graduates, if they have scored more than 60% marks in Graduation, they get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams and get direct admission in the IPCC stage
    Commerce Graduates needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams.

So, if you meet the above eligibity you can get direct admission to the IPCC stage of the CA programme.

Else you have to register for the CPT exams and give the CPT exams
    Once you pass the CPT exams you get admission in the IPCC stage of the CS programme

Subjects to study in the IPCC stage is:

Group one
    1st paper Advanced Accounting 100 Marks

2nd Paper Law, Ethics and Communication
    This paper has three parts:
    Part I: Law 60 Marks
    Part II: Business Ethics 20 Marks
    Part III: Business Communications 20 Marks

3RD Paper : Cost Accounting and Financial Management
    This Paper has 2 parts
    Part I Cost Accounting 50 Marks
    Part II Financial Management 50 Marks

4th Paper Taxation
    Part I Income-tax [50 Marks]
    Part II Service tax 25 Marks & VAT 25 Marks

Group Two

Paper 5 Advanced Accounting 100 Marks

Paper 6 Auditing and Assurance 100 Marks

Paper 7 Information Technology and Strategic Management
    This Paper has two parts
    Part 1 Information Technology 50 Mark
    Part 2 Strategic Management 50 Marks

james786 Array

Hi,,

You can take admission in the IPCC stage of the CA programme directly, if you meet the below conditions

For the Commerce Graduates ,they needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams.

For the Non Commerce Graduates, if they have scored more than 60% marks in Graduation, they get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams

Intermediate Course :-

You have Compelte Bachelor degree . So, you may directly eligible to apply for Intermediate Course without the Foundation Course .

To apply for Intermediate Course , You should passed in Graduation degree from recognized University .

~~ For Commerce stream canddiates should score minimum of 50% Percentage of marks .

~~ For Non Commerce stream ( without Mathematics ) candidates should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks

~~ Non Commerce stream ( with Mathematics) canddiates should score Minimum 55 % Percentage of marks

~~ You should already Qualiifed in ICWAI ( Institute of Cost and Works Accountancy of India )

~~ You must have completed the ICSI ( Institute of Company Secretaries of India ) .

Previously have to write CA-CPT exam to go for CA course.But now there is no entry exam, so you can join directly for bachelor students.
    As you are from non-commerce you should have minimum of 60% in your degree
    If a commerce graduate only 55% in enough
    There is no age restrictions

ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

hi..im a student interested in maths...so after 12th i want to study a maths based course...suggest me some best courses..and also how it is helpful for me there after...

libra Array

dear friends...
    That is a very interesting question that you have asked. Normally I get questions on CA from people of B.Com. I am very glad that you want to do CA. See CA or Chartered Accountancy can only be done by appearing for the entrance examination called CPT(Common Proficiency Test) held by Institute of Cost and Works Accountancy of India, also known as ICWAI. This is a 200 marks test and has subjects like Mercantile Laws, General economics, Aptitude etc. So you need to hone your skills in these genre. Now after you clear CPT you will enrolled for CA. There you will get all the commercial subjects to study on. CA is divided into two professional courses of 10 months each. If you clear the first one, then only you can go for the second. If you clear the next one too then you will be a CA. The job prospects are high in this genre but the course structure is difficult. So starting working on it from now.
    Subjects to study in the IPCC stage is:

Group one

This Paper has 2 parts

4th Paper Taxation

Group Two

This Paper has two parts

thanks....

havamahal Array

dear friends.....................

Group one

This Paper has 2 parts

4th Paper Taxation

Group Two

This Paper has two parts

bsolutely you can study CA after your B.Sc in Maths.
    Charted Accountancy is Best Professional Course in India.It has high Pay scale after you completes it.

There are 3 stages to join CA
    1Foundation Course
    2Intermediate Course
    3Final Course.

thanks...........

UtkarshBxr Array

Hi Friends,,
    Yes,you can do Chartered Accountant course(CA) After completion of B.sc Maths degree.

CA stands for Chartered Accountant.A charted Account is a person who is specialized in Taxation,Auditing and Accounting.and he also performs as a management and Corporate caretaker.

Eligibility Criteria For CA:-
    >>Pursing this course the student must be complete the senior secondary examination(10+2) or Equivalent Examination.Art's graduates are also eligible for pursing this course.

Chartered Accountant Course Details:-
    >>Foundation
    >>Intermediate
    >>Final.

After completing the Final exam to become a Chartered Accountant.

Job prospect for CA:-
    >>Financial Analysis
    >>Financial Manager
    >>Financial planning
    etc...
    All The Best,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?