Unregistered

How should I prepare for MA Philosophy entrance exam of DU? Does DU offer this course through distance learning?

i am interested in doing m.a. philosophy from DU. I did my b.com. hons. from DU and passed in 1st division. How do i prepare for the entrance exam? Does Delhi university offer M.A. philosophy through distance learning also?

nebula Array

Re: How should I prepare for MA Philosophy entrance exam of DU? Does DU offer this course through distance learning?

M.A in Philosophy is one of the high demanding courses. Preparation can be done but the entrance exam questions are mainly targeting the individuals problem solving ability, and how well he is capable of managing the difficult situations.

There are books available and most of the entrance question swill come from the Bachelor degree syllabus. Prepare well all the best.

As of now, MA Philosophy is not available in Distance Learning from Delhi University.

Unregistered

Re: How should I prepare for MA Philosophy entrance exam of DU? Does DU offer this course through distance learning?

How should I prepare for MA Philosophy entrance exam of DU?I am a b.com student .

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?