istanbul escort çapa escort şirinevler escort beylikdüzü escort halkalı escort avrupa yakası escort avcılar escort

  1. #1

    How to rectify the error in WBJEE admit card?

    I received my admit card of wbjee by speed post but there is a mistake in that card. In that admit card, Male is Placed instead of Female in Gender column. Please inform me how can I rectify thise error? Naha Verma Email-

  2. #2

    i hv nt yet get admit of wbjee mwdical......

    sir , i have nt recvd my wbjee admit card yet,,,,,

  3. #3
    Muthulakshmisankar Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Re: How to rectify the error in WBJEE admit card?

    if any candidate finds any difference in name,sex,date of birth, father name in issued admit card then in application in this regard directly to inviligator in the examination hall will be enough for correction in their entry and fill up all entries correct in the answer OMR sheet at the time of eamination.

    all the best.

  4. #4
    King Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2011

    Re: How to rectify the error in WBJEE admit card?

    Hello Neha,
    It is not a serious problem.You must write to the WBJEE exam conducting authority in the address which i am writing below.As you have already received your admit card so there is least chances that your rectification is possible before exam.But still you can inform this to the exam conducting authority.
    But Yes after you qualify this entrance exam with a good score then you will get your score card.
    In the further process you won't find this mistake in your score card if you inform it now.Your mistake would be rectified at that time but as of now you must write to the exam conducting authority at:-

    West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations(WBJEE) Board,
    AQ 13/1, Sector-5, Salt Lake City,
    Kolkata - 700091
    Phone:- (033)-23671198/23671199
    Website :-
    Email :- ,

    You should inform the authority about this mistake as soon as possible or else they might not take any action for rectifying this mistake.

    But according to me i don't think so that this Gender Mistake won't create problem because the Admit Card must be containing your Photograph which you had pasted in the application form while filling it up.
    Another thing is that with a name like Neha there can't be a boy bearing this name.

    But in case of any requirement you should take any of your Original Identity Card having a Photo on it (like PAN Card, ADHAAR CARD, Passport, Driving License Card, etc.) with you to the examination center where you will appear the WBJEE-2012 exam.

    I hope there won't be any problem.

    Now concentrate on your studies only.
    Prepare Well.Do well in the exam.


  5. #5

    Re: How to rectify the error in WBJEE admit card?

    sir, in my original admit card my name is correct but while seeing my wbjee 2012 result it\'s can i rectify it ,kindly inform as soon as possible.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15-09-2013, 02:59 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 16-07-2013, 08:58 PM
  3. From when SCRA 2012 exam admit card will be issued?
    By Unregistered in forum Questions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 15-03-2012, 10:56 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 04:57 PM

istanbul escort