Unregistered

How to prepare and where to get last 10 years papers for MA in English entrance exam of Delhi University?

HelloI will be giving the MA English entrance exam of Delhi University that is this year and would like to know how to prepare for the same in detail. I have secured 56.09% in my graduation. Can you tell me where can i find 10 year entrance exam question papers? Please reply me soon.

Rahulnewyon Array

Re: How to prepare and where to get last 10 years papers for MA in English entrance exam of Delhi University?

Hello friend,last year question paper is available on the delhi university website in academics section.
    ACTUAL QUESTION PAPERS HELD IN ANNUAL / SUPPL. / SEMESTER
    free to download the material for their personal use only.And you can also go to direct link which i give to you
    http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=871
    All subjects sample papers are available here
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>Good luck

Unregistered

Re: How to prepare and where to get last 10 years papers for MA in English entrance exam of Delhi University?

am preparing for ma english entrance from du this year and would like to know n get some tips on how to prepare for it asap..pls help and guide asap..!!!

Unregistered

kulesh

sir i want to du college .tell me ho to prepare to entrance exam of du.

Unregistered

i want to have a look at the entrance exam paper of m.a. english of du. please i really need this help. if u can jus mail me last two year paper at appyabhi.singh@gmail.com...it would be very greatful. thanx.

Unregistered

Pls suggest me on previous years English MA entrance questions of Presidency University.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?