Unregistered

How to prepare for RBI Grade B exam at Home ? Suggest some Tips,Tricks and Best books to crack this exam from home ?

I will be taking the next RBI GRADE B EXAM . People suggest me to take coaching for the first exam , as I cannot afford it . All I want is to know how should I prepare for the first exam ,and what should be my approach towards the exam. I do not want to take any chances this time , so please suggest me tricks, ways or methods of how to pass the exam with good grades. I have sufficient time for the exam , so I myself can do it in this time span.Please do reply on this e mail . I just have this chance ,so please do help me.Thanks & RegardsDdev Kaushick

Prince_Abby Array

Re: How to prepare for RBI Grade B exam at Home ? Suggest some Tips,Tricks and Best books to crack this exam from home ?

Hello,
    About RBI Exams,
    Prelims exam for RBI grade officers are as like other PO exams of various banks. There are few things you have to keep in mind:
    1. Sectional cutoff are there.
    2. All the Sections are of average nature except GS.
    3. For Maths you can go for RS Aggarwal or M.Tyra, this is sufficient. Even for reasoning.
    4. You need to sow your talent,because no one counts the name of topper.
    5. Try to make any section stronger and just pass marks in other will work.

Get ready for it. All the best

Unregistered

Re: How to prepare for RBI Grade B exam at Home ? Suggest some Tips,Tricks and Best books to crack this exam from home ?

when will the next exam for RBI Grade-B?

Unregistered

When will be the RBI Grade Exam in 2013 Please suggest me?

Unregistered

please tell me best coaching institute for rbi grade b officers exam

Unregistered

hello sir, i want to know that in each section of rbi exam how many questions we should attempt so that we can clear this exam

Unregistered

Sir,
    I would like to know if the RBI exam is held every year or based on vacancies and when will 2013 exams take place? -- ashirvad

Unregistered

I will be taking the next RBI GRADE B EXAM . People suggest me to take coaching for the first exam , as I cannot afford it . All I want is to know how should I prepare for the first exam ,and what should be my approach towards the exam. I do not want to take any chances this time , so please suggest me tricks, ways or methods of how to pass the exam with good grades. I have sufficient time for the exam , so I myself can do it in this time span.Please do reply on this e mail . I just have this chance ,so please do help me.Thanks & RegardsDdev Kaushick

Read more: http://www.theexamresult.com/forum/how-prepare-rbi-grade-b-exam-home-suggest-some-tips-tricks-best-books-crack-exam-home-23345.html#ixzz2c7g5QLim

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?