Unregistered

How to prepare for NIFT entrance exam in short period of time to clear in one attempt?

Hi i am Neha i am B.com graduate i have just completed my graduation this year & now i want to do fashion designing from NIFT so i want to know that which course is best for me & how much time does it require to prepare for the entrance exam as i just have 3 months left in my hands to prepare forentrance exams & the exams will be held from 1st week of february so i want to know is this time is enough for the preparation because i want to clear it in just one attempt .

Unregistered

Re: How to prepare for NIFT entrance exam in short period of time to clear in one attempt?

Hi,i m Megha pursuing bsc final year,i want to go to nift & confused about from where i prepared for the entrance

Unregistered

Re: How to prepare for NIFT entrance exam in short period of time to clear in one attempt?

hi i am dakshita and i am in class 11th.i wish to do fashion designing after 12th. so, is it better to graduate first and then apply for nift or directly apply for it. also, is any external coaching required for the preparation of entrance exam?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?