Unregistered

How to prepare for M.A. in English entrance exam?

hello sir/mam i have done garduation in history hons. and want to take admission in M.A. in English.can u just guide me how to prepare for entrance exam for admission in M.A.i have seen entrance exam sample questions.but still confused.can u just guide me.i need reply ASAP.So tha i can fill the form.thanks and regards,sangeeta singhsangeetame12yahoo.co.in

Unregistered

Re: How to prepare for M.A. in English entrance exam?

please send me previous year question papers of english entrance Delhi university n tips to crack it, the topics to be prepared to saranya_ganguly@yahoo.com

Unregistered

i just want to know dat how to prepare entrance exam for M.A. english????????

Annubhai Array

Hello Sir,

There are many references books available in market for preparation of entrance exam. You can also prepare by practising some sample papers. You can prepare for subjects like English Literature, English Language and Literature of India etc. as entrance test includes questions from these topics.

Good Luck....

Raj@08 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello sir/mam i have done garduation in history hons. and want to take admission in M.A. in English.can u just guide me how to prepare for entrance exam for admission in M.A.i have seen entrance exam sample questions.but still confused.can u just guide me.i need reply ASAP.So tha i can fill the form.thanks and regards,sangeeta singhsangeetame12yahoo.co.in
    Hello,
    Start learning daily 15 - 20 words from oxford dictionary.
    Start solving the papers of CAT and Toffel english section...
    Start reading the english newspaper and magazines on regular basis.
    You will also have to prepare for current affairs a bit..
    Word Power Made easy book can also help you a bit...

Apply all the above things, success will be yours..

All the best
    Raj@08

Unregistered

I completed my graduation in BA (Hons.) English three years back and now want to pursue MA in English, but since I had been out of touch from my studies for three years I need some guidance to prepare for MA next year from DU ans also want to know its eligibility criteria. Please help regarding the same.

Thanks
    vadherapreeti@gmail.com

Nikita Suthar Array

Sir can I get a sample paper for MA English entrance test in BHU. These sample papers can be separated for linguistics and literature.

Unregistered

please send me previous year question papers of english entrance Delhi university
    at hsingh.aiesec@gmail.com

Unregistered

can i get previous years sample paper of ENGLISH MA entrance..my id is hsingh.aiesec@gmail.com

Akashbhai Array

Hi friend,

I completed my graduation in BA (Hons.) English three years back and now want to pursue MA in English, but since I had been out of touch from my studies for three years I need some guidance to prepare for MA next year from DU ans also want to know its eligibility criteria. Please help regarding the same.

All the best.....!!!!

maruthidevi Array

Hello,
    Word Power Made easy book can also help you a bit...

Apply all the above things, success will be yours..

All the best

Unregistered

when is MA English entrance 2013?

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Dear this is very good to see you that you are going to enter in lectureship field because most of the people go for Master's degree in literature subjects before they some keen of interest in education and teaching field but if you have not then also you should not worry and just go towards it because you are looking completely interested in this subject and wants to be expert in English Language

If you want to complete MA in English Literature then you should know that there are many universities in India that provides MA in English Literature for example - Pune University, Mahirshi Dayananda University etc. so first of all you should choose a right university in your area that is recognized by AICTE or UGC and know admission procedure of that course in detail because each university conduct separate entrance examination that is necessary to be cleared before getting admission then know the exact syllabus of that entrance test provided by the university in prospectus and read each topic asked in test and start preparation by using some books and most of the universities keeps syllabus at least same but sometime it is found different

Use some good books that could help you in preparing for entrance examination as - R. Gupta's Book for English Literature and mainly preferred for preparation of entrance examination of MA in English Literature

After getting the book, you should set the time for study and try to make your interest only in this subject because english will be so boring without getting interest in that subject so you should make your interest more than all other subjects and give about 4 hours everyday from starting and after 15 days you should give more than 6 hours everyday and keep this time up to the date and complete study before examination and get qualified with higher marks in the test

After completing MA in English Literature, you will be eligible to apply for various exams as - UGC NET Entrance Test, Lectureship in some university/college etc. private coaching institutes that provides study for competitive exams so you will have enough value in future but during this period of MA you have to collect in depth knowledge of english literature by studying over than 6 hours everyday then you may also go for PhD - Doctor of Philosophy in English Literature that will make you perfect and expert in English Language

All the best

shine.com Array

Hello my dear Friend ...

Follow the below steps carefully

You can prepare for the following preparation courses

They are ...

Kaplan Review

Princeton review...

R.Gupta's Popular Master Guide , Delhi University , M.A English

General English For Competitive Examinations by ... R.Gopalan ,... V.Rajagopalan

R.Gupta's M.A English Communication studies ( Test Papers Solved )

British Peotry MEG 1 for M.A.

ALL THE VERY GOOD LUCK

james786 Array

Hi,,

If you want to complete MA in English Literature then you should know that there are many universities in India that provides MA in English Literature for example - Pune University, Mahirshi Dayananda University etc. so first of all you should choose a right university in your area that is recognized by AICTE or UGC and know admission procedure of that course in detail because each university conduct separate entrance examination that is necessary to be cleared before getting admission then know the exact syllabus of that entrance test provided by the university in prospectus and read each topic asked in test and start preparation by using some books and most of the universities keeps syllabus at least same but sometime it is found different

After completing MA in English Literature, you will be eligible to apply for various exams as - UGC NET Entrance Test, Lectureship in some university/college etc. private coaching institutes that provides study for competitive exams so you will have enough value in future but during this period of MA you have to collect in depth knowledge of english literature by studying over than 6 hours everyday then you may also go for PhD - Doctor of Philosophy in English Literature that will make you perfect and expert in English Language

ALL THE BEST

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?