silpi Array

How to prepare for 12th CBSE Board exams for Science stream?

how should i have to prepare for my 12th cbse board exam as i belongs from science(pcm) stream?

Ajaygupta123 Array

Re: How to prepare for 12th CBSE Board exams for Science stream?

Dear aspirant manage your time effectively and make a things-to-do list. Keep a note pad where you keep adding to the list as

and when it occurs to your mind to keep you from the anxiety of forgetting it. Make a time-table for a daily routine in

accordance to your examination schedule. In addition, give your body minimum required rest to keep you effectively involved in

the following day's activities.

BEST OF LUCK...

randhirk.rk Array

FOR Preparaing for the exams you have to study the ncert books of eeaxh subject and practise the questions answrs.
    Understanding the topics is key to success
    If you are not able to understand all the topics in your school then take some tutions of physics chemistry and maths.
    buy few additional books apart from Ncert books.

But its your daily routine of studying each chapter taught in school will help you

Sadaf yasmin Array

Dear friend,You should go through the syllabus very thoroughly at first. Know your strong and weak chapters and according to that prepare yourself.Generally NCERT books cover thewhole CBSE syllabus and hence you should study NCERT books mainly. Because, these books contain fundamentals given by expert teachers of CBSE board .Other than this,the PRADIP's fundamental books are also very important and to build concept in every major subject these books are much helpful.So start preparing hard from now. All the best..

vikash1311994 Array

I would recommend that you read the books totally as reading book is the best method to build up concept.Secondly,I would tell Mathematics should be practiced not only read it practice it.Chemistry equation should be done on exercise.After completing reading you should do exercise at the end of lesson.Then i would say you would score magically.

Nitinrockssss Array

hello friend ,

There are simple steps to prepare for your board exam

First of all make a positive attitude towards the exam because an attitude of a person is an important as his/her preparation.

1) prepare a Time table and make sure that qll the subjects of your course are given due alloptment of time within that

2) Study one Difficult chapter and one easy chapter alternatively

3) Note the important point of a particular chapter

4) Read and understand the difficult chapters repeatedly

5) Take help of diagram, map, table and chart to remember the information correctly

6) Take a break after forty five to one hour of study

7) Read the difficult chapters when mind is fresh

8) Note down the time you have allotted to each subject

9) Following simulated-tests or mock-exams can be very fruitful It means attempt the previous question papers that makes you confident for the exam .

If you appear at the mock tests repeatedly, you need not worry about your performance in the crucial time before exams at all.

Best of Luck

akash2 Array

Quote Originally Posted by silpi View Post
    how should i have to prepare for my 12th cbse board exam as i belongs from science(pcm) stream?

Hello
    Firstly set your goals whether to go to Engineering or B.Sc. degree or any other profession in which you are so much of interest and passion.Then do accordingly preparation for excellence of your career.I think you should prepare well for IIT-JEE or BITS-Pilani or AIEEE as they are providing professional Degree B.Tech or B.E which helps you to get a good job.
    iit-jee1.jpg
    best of luck............

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANT ,
    you asking about prepare for 12th CBSE Board exams for Science stream
    1. you make a time table
    2.only practice NCERT books (for pardeep biology,chemistry,physics )
    3.12th year starting chapterwise revision daily based
    4.numerical practice
    5.select one week end revision for all chapter .
    6. study with concentration
    7.you practice previews years questions help for gaining good marks .
    GOOD LUCK

subodh1014022 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    for the preparation regarding the 12th board , i want to tell you that first of all make a time table and start follow that , i know that in starting it will not suit you but slowly , slowly you make yourself comfortable with that table , and also if required join any coaching institute for your guidance ...

but make sure that you have atleast 3-4 hours for self study as it is very much important , i know that life being busy if you go for school and after school coaching and then do self study , but this all you have to do in order to get good % of marks in 12th class....

so, all the best.................

nit.gang11 Array

My friend this my personal advice and it helped me in getting 95 percent in 12 -

Go through your NCERT twice or thrice till January
    For practice use Together with and do the previous years questions section .It will make aware about the type and pattern of question through the years.
    For maths few sections like probability 3d NCERT and previous years questions are enough.There is usually a 10 day gap in maths exam so in that period do only NCERT examples practice.
    Physics will threaten you throughout the year.But don;t worry and get depressed if you don't score well in school examinations.Just keep practicing .At the end you will fell comfortable.
    For chemistry i would say NCERT is enough .

Prepare schedule for your stucy but don't make timetables which you cannot follow which generally happens.Set deadlines for your chapters or course completion.Do more of self study.And one last thing BE CONFIDENT.

GOOD LUCK

sgvm Array

Dear aspirant,
    Since you belong to PCM from CBSE Board. And also you are in XII Standard.
    So, Time-Management is very important for you this moment.
    Just because, after XII Standard you will have to appear for your competitive exams.
    But you should concentrate on your Board Exams first then on competitive exams.
    For Board preparation, at least 6-8 hours is must daily.
    Be punctual and sincere towards your studies.
    Also, learn from your teachers and friends about proper writing in Board Exams.
    Refer some good books like H.C.Verma (Physics), O.P.Aggrawal (Chemistry), R.D.Sharma (Maths), etc.
    NCERT is compulsory for you.

Unregistered

how to study subject\'s like chemistry and physics for class 12th ? help needed plz do suggest.

Unregistered

what time table i make for 12th class of science stream?

harshit agrawal Array

My Dear........

Acoording to me First You should go through the syllabus very thoroughly and then Know abouth your

strong and weak chapters and according to that prepare yourself.

here are Some Tricks for prepration of 12th CBSE Board exams

>> Self study for 5-6 hours per day.

>> Understand the topics well.

>> Clarify your doubts from your teachers just don't let it go.

>> Don't mug up your lessons.

>> Attend class regularly.

>> Prepare a time table and adjust more studying hours in it.

>> Revise the topics on the day they where taught to you.

>> Try imagining things practically.

>> Concentrate in the class.

Best of luck.....

Unregistered

how to get good marks in 12th board

ss28626 Array

For preparaing for the exams you have to study the ncert books of eeaxh subject and practise the questions answrs.
    Understanding the topics is key to success
    If you are not able to understand all the topics in your school then take some tutions of physics chemistry and maths.
    buy few additional books apart from Ncert books.

But its your daily routine of studying each chapter taught in school will help you

Unregistered

hai i m sandhya of class 12 with pcm & i have only 4 months left for exam! how i can get good marks plz suggest me ! THANKS

EALPmember Array

Dear,

For any exam, if you'll be nervous or tensed, you wont be able to prepare well for the exam.
    Regarding preparation, you should start solving basic questions first and then move to the tough
    questions.
    I do understand that in current scenario, many students start prepraing for competition exams ,
    and you'll be under pressure to give the similar result.
    You should always be calm and try to understand the concepts.
    For Maths, you should refer Book by R S Aggarwal and for Phy and chemistry you should refer Pradeep's book
    or comprehensive book.

please remember, its only Oct end and you still have 4 months left. Moreover more effort will reduce your
    tension a lot. So there is no shortcut. After school time, try to give atleast 3 hours for your self study
    (if you have joined coaching) or atleast 5 hours if you havent joined any coaching centre.

Unregistered

sir,
    i have taken pcmb and i want score 95 above in both....so please give a suitable to advise so that i can do better in my board exams.

REHANZARA Array

First of all it should be note that ,the subject or the topic that u have not prepare well ,,,do that firstly ,,then take the help from ur teacher ,the areas where u r getting proplem ,,and then practice practice all the topic daily in which u have got the command thanks ,,,i hope i have answer ur question

nitesh kumar baghel Array

try to prctise maths alot.,coz if ur maths is good so ur rest stdy of other subjecy like ,phy n chm 20% numricals will b prepare n advance,,n in which 40% are urs internal which quite esy to score, so in total u score in maths is set 1oo% n witha hel of it urs 60% in phy n chm is targetd n now is remaing odr 40%,,so for dis ,,ur theor part of phy n chem u do self stdy rather den waistg time in coaching centrs ,,do attempt claas not more dn 2-3 hrs a day ,,odr wis it will effect ur slf stdy time table..
    if v concentrate u hav full year to stdy n score remaining 40% ...n now at last is left biology...so do one thing with it..bio is studed by learng n writg.. read n write d definations.. dont by hrt it,, read d txt n same read it in ur mind in ur own language n 2nd step explain 2 urself d topic n 3rd step ,,write it down .. se ..its not to dificult..
    so gud luck 4 d year..
    thank you.

alas Array

you must follow the following rule
    1)first you must decide that whether you are going to study the full syllabus or is there any chapters that you won't study
    2)after that,you will have to study every subject every day,it is no problem if one subject ends up getting only 2 hours a day,but you must study every subject every day
    3)study the question pattern positively
    4)practise the previous years question paper,it will help you .
    5)you must solve question papers of each subject and that too with a mind frame as you are sitting in the exam hall.

er.animesh6 Array

Hi Silpi,
    For you it is a bery vital stage for preparing for Class XII Central board exam.As in many cases the marks may have importance in life.You tell us that you are in Science stream with subjects Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics.I will not discuss about the books of these exam as I expect you have better books for preparation.Here are some tips for preparing well .
    1. You have to make a routine for daily studing which specify time and also specific subjects as well.
    2. Give Regular Mock Tests of each subjects with time and test your speed weather you finish the paper in time or not.
    3. Try to study on your own of minum 6 hours and maximum in night.
    4. Take suficient rest amd watch TV,listen music and do not think too much about the exam.
    5. Try to practice Mathematical Numarical from Question Bank.
    Follow these instructions then you will get good result.
    All the best for your exam.

Unregistered

m in 12 pcm stream n wana scr gud in ma board xams wht a do....? n also na getn hw to mak d tim table for ma daily studies pls hlp m out..

Sadaf yasmin Array

Hello friend,,,You should go through the syllabus very thoroughly at first. Know your strong and weak chapters and according to that prepare yourself.Generally NCERT books cover the whole CBSE syllabus and hence you should study NCERT books mainly. Because, these books contain fundamentals given by expert teachers of CBSE board.Other than this,the PRADIP's fundamental books are also very important and to build concept in every major subject these books are much helpful.So start preparing hard from now. All the best..

Mr.N Arora Array

Dear aspirant you first complete your syllabus and complete questions of each chapter thoroughly.Next you do last 10 years questions.This practice will help you immensely.Next see text books in detail.Keep set aside a couple of hours daily for revision.Thus you can proceed for better result in science stream.

Thank you.

ranjeet250490 Array

Quote Originally Posted by silpi View Post
    Hi

Class 12th board is only once in everybody's life so one should take it really really seriously. Personally speaking I feel its the most important junction in ones life which would determine your future. Thus you should give it your best..
    Since you have taken up Science stream, so your subjects are Non Medical - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Out of these, Chemistry is said to be the easiest in which the Organic part is the ONLY one which you have to develop and understanding of. Rest the Inorganic and Physical Chemistry is all about mugging up and remembering as much as you can..
    Talking of Physics, its tough and requires a thorough study of tits and bits! You have to go through the NCERT and other reference books that you may be following for your preparation. The important chapters are : Semiconductors, Magnetism, Eletrostatics, Fluids, Photo electric effects and others as well.. So I would recommend that you study it regularly and give it your best in the exam. Also prepare well for the HOTS - Higher Order Thinking Skills.

Maths is a subject which can get dicey. So YOU HAVE TO PRACTICE IT REGULARLY! There is no other substitute for practice when it comes to maths. The NCERT is your bible for this subject. All the questions in the board usually come directly from the NCERT. Hence I would urge you to practice from those books AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN..
    Above all don't waste time and use it for the best. Also keep away from distractions. Its just a matter of few months now..

All the best
    Regards
    RANJEET

JMS Array

Dear Friend,

First of all you should set a goal for your future.That means you have to think about what course you should study after completing 12th.

Set up a time table which will help you adhere to studies.

You should keep sincerity to the prepared timetable.

Ask any doubts that arise in your mind to teachers or lecturers.

Work out mathematical problems that will help you improve your computational skills.

Prepare well for the exam.

Wish you all the best.

Unregistered

Does iit\'s have paid seats ?

Unregistered

How to score 90 from prepration of 1 month?

Unregistered

in 5 to 6 hrs study how to plan maths physics chemistry ?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?