Unregistered

How much should I score in CAT, XAT, SNAP & MAT to get admission in IIM?

sir
    what marks a student is supposed
    to score in cat, xat , snap, nmat exams ?
    to get a seat in iim?????????????????????
    please let me know immediately

shivam2k6 Array

Re: How much should I score in CAT, XAT, SNAP & MAT to get admission in IIM?

Dear Friend,

All Indian Institute of Managements (IIMs) conduct their own examination every year to select candidates for admission into management courses. This examination is called Common Admission Test (CAT). Now, IITs and IISC also select on the basis of CAT score.

So, you need not write any other examinations to get admission into IIMs. However, it is recommended to write other examinations also as a back. If you are not able to get into IIMs then you can get into any other MBA college. There are so many other colleges than IIMs which are also very good.

To get into IIMs you need to get at least 99 percentile if you belong to general category. If you are from OBC category then you need to have at least 90 percentile in written and for SC/ST, at least 70 percentile. These percentiles will ensure you a call from various IIMs provided you have got very good marks throughout your career.

In the end, you need to prepare well for the interview, as it is not very easy to crack and you have to have very good communication skill for this.

I would suggest you to join TIME institute for preparation for CAT and other similar examinations.

All the best.
    Thank you.

randhirk.rk Array

Re: How much should I score in CAT, XAT, SNAP & MAT to get admission in IIM?

MBA written tests that you should give are:

MAT- Minimum Eligibilty to apply is Graduation pass.This test is conducted by AIMA.

CAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks for general and OBC candidates and 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates.

SNAP- This exam is conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks.

XAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

To get calls from Good MBA colleges you have to get atleast 95 percentile marks in the all these written tests.
    After this you would be called by colleges for the next rounds that is Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

For admissions in IIM, They only accept CAT scoresa nd you have to get atleast 97 percentile to get a call

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?