Unregistered

How much marks should i get in VITEEE in order to get streams like - Mech.,ECE,EEE in VIT(Vellore Institute of Technology ) ? Is it true that it takes most of the student through donation ?

someone says VITEEE is a showoff,all are getting admission through donation.is it true?if not what is the minimum mark i should score in VITEEE to get mech.,ECE,EEE,in VIT?

Prince_Abby Array

Re: How much marks should i get in VITEEE in order to get streams like - Mech.,ECE,EEE in VIT(Vellore Institute of Technology ) ? Is it true that it takes most of the student through donation ?

VITEEE is a reputed University. I had appeared for it. I Got 700 rank in it and it was not good for ETC and EEE but yes Mechanical is Ohk. But Still they Said to come as they can do something for the seat in it. Means Donation.
    Yes with Donation you can go for any Branch of your Choice.
    20 % Students in VIITEE come from Donation and also they take around 6 lakhs at the time of recruitment process.

All the Best

Muthulakshmisankar Array

Re: How much marks should i get in VITEEE in order to get streams like - Mech.,ECE,EEE in VIT(Vellore Institute of Technology ) ? Is it true that it takes most of the student through donation ?

M.Tech Programs & Eligibility:-

Automotive Engineering:- Run in collaboration with Automotive Research Association of India, (ARAI), Pune.

Eligibility:-B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Manufacturing Engineering or Mechatronics or any equivalent degree.

Computer Aided Design / Computer Aided Manufacturing:- B.E./B. Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Automobile or Production Engineering or any equivalent degree..

Energy and Environmental Engineering:-

Eligibility:- B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Automobile, Energy, Biotechnology, Biochemistry / M.Sc. Environmental Science / Physics / Chemistry / Applied Sciences or any equivalent degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects in Higher Secondary level.

Mechatronics:- B.E. / B. Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Automobile or Production / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Computer Science/ Information Technology or any equivalent degree.

Structural Engineering:- B.E. / B. Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering or any equivalent degree.

Automotive Electronics in collaboration with TIFAC-CORE industry partners

Eligibility:- B.E./B.Tech. Degree in ECE / Telecommunication / CSE / EIE / EEE / Mechatronics or any equivalent degree.

Communication Engineering:- B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Sciences*(* Bridge course needed) M.Sc. Physics / Electronics or any equivalent degree.

Nanotechnology:- B.E./B.Tech. Degree in ECE / VLSI / E&I / M.Sc. Physics with Spl. in Electronics / Material Science / Solid State Physics or any equivalent degree.

Sensor System Technology:-
    B.E./B.Tech. Degree in EEE / ECE / E&I / CSE / Instrumentation & Control / M.Sc. Physics with Electronics or any equivalent degree..

VLSI Design (Very Large Scale Integrated Design) :
    - B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / M.Sc. Physics with Electronics or any equivalent degree.

Power Electronics and Drives:- B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation or any equivalent degree.

Computer Science and Engineering:-
    B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, EIE, Instrumentation & Control, M.Sc. & M.S. (IT) / M.Sc. (CS) / M.Sc. & M.S. Software Engineering & MCA (OR) any equivalent degree with valid GATE score in Computer Science. Information Technology (Networking)

B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, EIE, M.Sc. & M.S. (IT) / M.Sc. (CS) / M.Sc. & M.S. Software Engineering & MCA (OR) any equivalent degree with valid GATE score in Computer Science

King Array

Hello dear,
    Actually the marks obtained by a student is not disclosed by VITEEE neither the marks of the Topper are disclosed not the cut-off marks are disclosed.So it is quite difficult to tell exactly that how much marks you must secure in order to get sure that you will get admission in VIT Institutes.

But if you are preparing for engineering entrance exams like IITJEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, etc. and Medical Entrance Exams like AIIMS, AIPMT, CPMT, AFMC, etc.
    then you can get through the VITEEE exam with a very good score as it is little bit easy in comparision to the above written competitive exams.

There is no such admission done by donation.Every seat is filled up by the score and rank one gets in VITEEE.So it is authentic.

Try to get the previous year solved papers of VITEEE and practice those questions.It will help you a lot.

You have to work hard in order to make your future bright.

I wish you a very good luck for your exams.
    Prepare well and do well.

BEST WISHES.

S.Narasimha Murthy Array

HI FRIEND,

viteee-2011-results-coming-up-on-may-6.jpg
    The vellore institute of technology is a good recognized university in India.

The course offered in VIT is :

Bioinformatics
    Bio-Medical Engineering
    Biotechnology
    Civil Engineering
    Computer Science & Engineering
    Electronics & Communication Engineering
    Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
    Information Technology
    Mechanical Engineering
    viteee2010_counsellingstatus.jpg

If you want to join VIT you must first clear the VITEEE Exam which is held by VIT in the month of APRIL.

The eligibility criteria is :

you must pass 12th from any recognized college.

you must have 60% in PCM.

The minimum cut off rank to get seat in ECE,EEE,MECh is you rank must be below 8000.

Best of Luck,have a Bright Future

sameer007 Array

Dear friend,
    VIT is one of the fastest growing private universities in India.
    To get admission in it is a tough task too but there are too many seats available there too.
    To get admission in Mech, ECE, EEE is a tough job there and your rank in VITEEE should be under 5000.
    Approx 25% seats in the VIT are filled by taking donation from the students so if you have money then you can also take direct admission there too.
    In addition to that your minimum marks in 12th board should be 60%.
    for detailshttp://www.vit.ac.in/

suresh727 Array

VITEEE is a reputed University. I had appeared for it.
    I Got 700 rank in it and it was not good for ETC and EEE but yes Mechanical is Ohk.
    But Still they Said to come as they can do something for the seat in it. Means Donation.

Yes with Donation you can go for any Branch of your Choice.
    20 % Students in VIITEE come from Donation and also they take around 6 lakhs at the time of recruitment process.

All the Best

Unregistered

what mark and rank i must get to get seat in mech(automobile).please say me the mark i have to secure

Unregistered

what is the mark to get admission in mech automobile ihave no password to give you

Unregistered

i scored 84% of marks in pcm and 40 to be expecting in viteee exam can iam eligible for civil engg?????????

Unregistered

what rank can be expected with marks around 70-80??

Unregistered

what rank should i get in viteee to get mech?????

Unregistered

listen bro...in vit, upto ranks of 4500 u get everything, after that mech gets tight (best stream out there)...but u get cse, ece and all...however it and all can be got even at 5 digit ranks

Unregistered

sir,my son has secured 20083rd rank in viteee 2012,are there any chances for him to get into vit with a stream of his choice?we cannot pay donation,but fees will be managed..please answer me as soon as possible..

Unregistered

I have secured 8000 rank in 2012 VIT entrance. What branch am i likley to get

Unregistered

My rank in uiteee is 17569 .plz tel me which stream i wl get?

Unregistered

my rank is 35000 in viteee can i get admissio in vit?

Unregistered

if if get 64343 rank in vit exam can i get admission in vit ?

vengat Array

Hai dear

vitee is the entrance exam conducted by the vellore institute of technology

for ece and eee u must get rank below 400

for other departments like mech, cs u must get rank below 700

it's not true, there is some donation seats, but not all seats

all the best

Unregistered

im filling for improvement for boardsafter i got 55% and i got 3929 rank in vitee .Will i get admission dis year .Will they consider me after having a good rank.

Unregistered

how many number are required to take admission in vit college for b.tech degree and how many student are selected by vit for b.tech every year please send me-harshkumar.kumar500@gmail.com

Unregistered

donation fee details to join m.tech in any communications related subjects .if it is not possible please send how to approach m.tech degree in vit to email pnchowdary4u@gmail.com

Unregistered

Which branch in VIT is best? Do reply soon.

Unregistered

hi dear.How many marks i should get in order to join in vit by writing viteee exam.plz tell me

omprakash_dhaker Array

You rank must be under 3000 to get admission in VIT university in following branches-mechanical engineeringelectrical engineeringelectronics and communicationbiotechnologycivil engineeringmechatronics It is true that VIT university offer admission on the basis of donation.If your rank is not good and if your parents have money then also you will get admission in desired branch.Donation money varies fron 2 to 4 lakh.

Unregistered

I got 8294 rank will I get cse in vit

Unregistered

sir, i have scored 15928 rank in viteee can i get it or mechanical at vit?

UtkarshBxr Array

Hello Friends,,,,,,,,,,
    VIT is one of the fastest growing private universities in India.
    To get admission in it is a tough task too but there are too many seats available there too.
    To get admission in Mech, ECE, EEE is a tough job there and your rank in VITEEE should be under 5000.
    Approx 25% seats in the VIT are filled by taking donation from the students so if you have money then you can also take direct admission there too.
    In addition to that your minimum marks in 12th board should be 60%.
    for detailshttp://www.vit.ac.in/
    Thanksssssssssss...................

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?