Unregistered

How many hours to study and things to be done for scoring good marks in ICSE 2013?

I am appearing ICSE 2013 So i want some tips suchs as how many hours i should study which subject and what what things i should do 2 get nice marks.

bsahoo.94 Array

Re: How many hours to study and things to be done for scoring good marks in ICSE 2013?

Since u are studying in ICSE course so your work load would be more as compared to CBSE students. You have to work very hard and strictly pay attention to studies.

Generally CBSE students study for 8 to 10 hours a day at the time of examination. That does't mean u have to study all day long. Besides for studying for long hours if u listen to teachers what they teach in class carefully n understand each bit and concept clearly, then it will be very helpful specially at the time of examination.

So, u need to create a habit of learning things more and more .............then only u can score good marks in all your examinations..........

.................GOOD LUCK

m.khushhal Array

Re: How many hours to study and things to be done for scoring good marks in ICSE 2013?

Dear Aspirant..

Scoring in ICSE Board is easy as compares to State Board, But to do so you need to give your 100% effort for that.

TIPS FOR SECURE GOOD MARKS IN EXAMINATION:-

i)- To get good Marks Make Notes of Your Own.

ii)- Keep Revising the arlier you studied, so that your Concepts should be more clear.

iii)- Focus on self study instead for random Learning.

iv)- After Learning Question, Keep Practicing it by Writing.

v)- Solve atleast 2 sample Paper in a week.

VIDEO:- Tips For EXamination to Secure Good marks

arpita_31 Array

hello my dear,
    ICSE is one the best boards in India. And studies in India have improved a lot. Now students really have work hard in order to gain good marks as there is so tough competition among students these days. In my opinion a good student should give average of 3-4 hrs daily basis at this level to secure good marks. Moreover it depends upon your understanding level too.
    So dont stick to any thumb rule analysis yourself on your own. You can judge yourself better than others and knows your strong and weak points better and give time to them accordingly. Strong points need practice to get polished and weak points need your time and concentration. So do as per your own requirements. All the very best for your future!

surbhi agarwal Array

icse exams are not that tuff. i myself am form icse board and i scored 91% in my boards. at starting u will be afraid of this exam as it is for the first time that u r going to give a board level exam. but don't fear. try to listen to ur class lectures and pay importance to what is said as important in the class. if u start studying from beginning then it would be good and u will have to give 6 to 7 hours to studies. but most important thing is keep revising. try last ten years question papers and try to follow the pattern of the exam.
    all the best!!!!

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

Before you could get to know the tips or suggestions for scoring some good marks in ICSE 2013 make sure that you keep the below things in mind.

--> First thing you need to remember is that you must first evaluate and understand yourself.
    --> What kind of a student you are, i.e how long can you remember a concept, how well you're following to what your lecturers or teachers explanation in class.
    --> The most simple thing would be to revise what ever is taught in school after you come to home.
    --> The more you revise the more are the chances for you to remember the concept for a long time.
    --> By revising this way it will be easy for you to recollect the subject while you prepare for quarterly exam or unit tests, weekend exam, etc.....
    --> The no of hours of preparation will be depending on you and your parents how well they encourage you.
    --> Reading for long period of time isn't good for your health and you must give a break for studies for every 2 hours.
    --> Reading for hours will not fetch you good marks only understanding the concept and remembering it for a long time will help you in fetching good marks.

Don't keep getting good marks as your target because even if you miss it one mark you'll feel bad and disappointed, rather try to perform well in exam and forget about marks because if you perform well then automatically the chance for you to get good marks also increases.
    All the best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu

Supra Array

icse exams are not that tuff. i myself am form icse board and i scored 91% in my boards. at starting u will be afraid of this exam as it is for the first time that u r going to give a board level exam. but don't fear. try to listen to ur class lectures and pay importance to what is said as important in the class. if u start studying from beginning then it would be good and u will have to give 6 to 7 hours to studies. but most important thing is keep revising. try last ten years question papers and try to follow the pattern of the exam.
    all the best!!!!

Unregistered

i am a good student but i am scred tht i will get low marks in science as physics n chemistry n bio r jst out of my mind...whick buk should i prefer 2 make my base strong..????

Unregistered

i am a average student n i m really scared of my boards i don't kow how to prepare well ??????????

Unregistered

In ICSE syllabus,Should i understand or byheart or make notes?And before how many days for the exam i should start the portion?how many hours a day?

Unregistered

wat to do for the exams,i don\'t know.am very weak in chemistry,plz help

Unregistered

same question to ask what to do to score good marks in ICSE .And on top of that i am very weak in maths so please help what should i do

Unregistered

if the students who have not read from the begining and at the end of the session just before the months of their preboard if they start then how many hours they should study to complete their course?

Unregistered

i knw i cn do it bt m scared .....wat 2 do???????

Unregistered

THE FIRST BOARD EXAMS OF MY LIFE I.C.S.E.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE THINGS THAT WILL STOP MAKING ME FEEL TENSE AND WOULD RATHER HELP ME TO BE HAPPY ?

Unregistered

hii im a student of 12th class from ISC when i learn thn aftr some hr i forget whtevr i memorise so tell me how remember for board on 2013

Unregistered

how to remember all the formulas in chemistry? i knw it helps by writing it a number of times but still i get confused when all the chapters come together. pls help!!!!

Unregistered

How to study maths and chemistry and history?

Unregistered

i am going to give boards this coming year and i want ask u that though i do maths quite nicely at home but when i give my exams i make mistake in solving the known sums .So,can u give me any suggestion so that i don\'t make the same mistake in icse.

Unregistered

Dear Kids, Do not worry you all will do fine. It\'s just due to the fear of exams you all get tensed and do mistakes. Do not think of the board exams as something scary it is just like the regular annual exams except that the corrections will be done by some other person. All the best for you all. God will bless you all. Do not worry, cheer up and do the exam well.

Just be normal and relax.

Unregistered

please give me tips to learn organic chemistry?

Unregistered

Please give me tips to study and undestand PHYSICS?

megh@ Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am appearing ICSE 2013 So i want some tips suchs as how many hours i should study which subject and what what things i should do 2 get nice marks.
    Dear Friend,
    Studying for the whole day would not make sense if you are inattentive.

You need to pay attention and hard full determination toward your studies.

But a minimum 8-10hours of studying is compulsory. The amount of time need to study depend on your capability to learn thing more quickly.

SOME TIPS FOR YOUR EXAM:-

><Practice the sums and problems regularly.

><While studying concentrate totally.

><Solve model test papers.

><Revise the chapters that are already done on certain interval.

><Make notes on your own for better understanding.

><Go for group studying to solve the problems.

><Take up tests from the teachers.

BEST OF LUCK!!!

sanju0770 Array

Dear...

The number you gets usually depend upon how seriously you complete your studies. If you keep on sitting all the day and do not concentrate on your studies then there will be a problem for you and you will not be able to get good marks. but if you study 2-3 hours a day with full concentration and dedication then the amount of marks that you get will be more then that of your 8-10 hours study.So think about it and study as i said.

Tips :-

1. Clear your Basics
    2. No need to read subject that you know well
    3. Always try to learn something new
    4. do proper revision
    5. Solve mock papers as well as sample papers

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!

Unregistered

I am gonna appear ICSE board exam next year 2014.. i am really very tensed and confused... what to do and what to study? i am an average student. but there\'s lots of peir pressure... everyone is expecting a lot from my side.. how to study so that i can get very good marks?

Unregistered

I am going to appera 2014 board icse i m gud in mths computer ..

Unregistered

HOW TO MANAGE 8 TO 10 HOURS OF STUDY AFTER ATTENDING TUITIONS AND SCHOOLING

White + Array

i myself am form icse board and i scored 91% in my boards. at starting u will be afraid of this exam as it is for the first time that u r going to give a board level exam. but don't fear. try to listen to ur class lectures and pay importance to what is said as important in the class. if u start studying from beginning then it would be good and u will have to give 6 to 7 hours to studies.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?