Unregistered

How to join Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Entrance exam, stream of engineering, fee structure and syllabus for the same?

how to get into Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT)?which streams of engineering are provided there?what is entrance exam to be written?what is the fee structure for all the 4 years of our engineering?what is the entrance exam syllabus?

srb.bhatnagar Array

Re: How to join Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Entrance exam, stream of engineering, fee structure and syllabus for the same?

FOR ADMISSION IN ANY COLLEGE IN US FOR ENGINEERING YOU HAVE TO GIVE SAT EXAM .The SAT Reasoning Test is a standardized test for college admissions in the United States. The test has three 800-point sections: math, critical reading, and writing.along with it you also have to give TOEFEL which is there to test your english...here is description about sat exam..

its fee structure is as follow...

The estimated price or expense budget for 2011-12 for undergraduates is $55,270. This breaks down as follows:
    Tuition and fees $40,732
    Housing and dining $11,775
    Books and personal expenses $2,763
    Total price for MIT undergraduates $55,270
    for this you also get scholarship on the basis of ur marks ...part time job is also being provided...

i hope i have given u enough in formation ...and best of luck 4 ur future

Unregistered

Re: How to join Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Entrance exam, stream of engineering, fee structure and syllabus for the same?

can i get any sample paper this institute.

Unregistered

Can i get sample paper for Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

Unregistered

how to join massachusetts institute of technology? what are the percentage are require to admit here? can it athorised in india? please send this information and fee structure for full course in this mail\"nishant.maan8@gmail.com\".

Unregistered

What type of questions come in Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I\'m in 11 standard, how can i prepare for its exam.

Unregistered

From where i can register myself for entrance exam forjoining Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Unregistered

what are the preparation that i need to do for getting into mit

Unregistered

wht would be the syllabi for the exam? where can i register my name for the exam?

Unregistered

What type of questions come in Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I\\\'m in 11 standard, how can i prepare for its exam.

Read more: http://www.theexamresult.com/forum/how-join-massachusetts-institute-technology-entrance-exam-stream-engineering-fee-structure-syllabus-same-3248.html#ixzz2RHaQyusF

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?