Unregistered

How to get RAW Agent job or any other interesting job in RAW being a 22 years old under graduate student at Delhi University?

my name is nitin tank i am 22 years old i have done my graduation by delhi university please tell me that how can i become a raw agent or any type of intresting job in raw

Maharnav Array

Re: How to get RAW Agent job or any other interesting job in RAW being a 22 years old under graduate student at Delhi University?

Nitin ,
    since R&AW(Research & Analysis Wing) is a intelligence based agency,it needs lot of monitoring,implementation,execution of plans in political,military areas as well.
    To apply for R&AW you should apply for Civil services exams like UPSE,IPS,NDA, etc.Since recruitment is mostly possible by deputation from Armed forces or Civil sevices officers.
    ALL the best.

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Re: How to get RAW Agent job or any other interesting job in RAW being a 22 years old under graduate student at Delhi University?

Hi Friend,
    Recruitment in RAW
    Initially. RAW relied primarily on trained intelligence officers who were recruited directly. These belonged to the external wing of the Intelligence Bureau. In times of great expansion, many candidates were taken from the military, police and other service, Later, RAW began directly recruiting graduates from universities. Today RAW has its own service cadre, the RAW allied service RAS to absorb talent. Recruitment is mostly by deputation from Armes Forces or Civil Service officers. The Civil and defense Service Officers permanently resign their cadre and join the RAS. However, according to recent reports, officers can return to their parent cadre after serving a specific period in the agency if they wish to. Most of the Directors ahve been officers from the IPS. Recruitment in RAW is taken in the name of NATI (National aptitude Test in Intelligence) followed by personality and psychological test and interviews. delhi based security think tank institute for defence studies and Analyses hoted in one of its reports that RAW suffered from the "tail-end syndrome" where the "bottom of the entrance lists" of those appearing for the UPSC examinations were offered jobs.

best of luck

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    my name is nitin tank i am 22 years old i have done my graduation by delhi university please tell me that how can i become a raw agent or any type of intresting job in raw
    HI,
    If you want to join R.A.W then you have to qualify the civil services exam..

I.A.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year

QUALIFICATION:- Graduation with any stream from recoginised university..
    Candidates who have passed the final year of MBBS or any Medical Examination
    but are yet to complete the internship can also appear for the Main Examination

AGE LIMT:-
    A candidate must have attained 21 years and not be over
    30 years on August 1 of the year of examination.

NATIONALITY:-
    Only Indian nationals are eligible for IAS and IPS.

CIVIL SERVICES EXAM., 2012
    Date of notification:-04.02.2012
    Last Date of receipt of form:- 05.03.2012(MONDAY)
    Date of exam(Preliminary):- 20.05.2012(SUNDAY)
    Date of exam(Mains):- 05.10.2012(FRIDAY)

GOOD LUCK!

Unregistered

hi i am kishore .i am from mumbai. i am not gradute in any institutes.than can i join the RAW services because i want to do some work in my country.those who are not do complete our job

Unregistered

hi may name is hrithik i heard that R&AW recruits through NAtional Aptitude Test in Intelligence N.A.T.I.
    what are the qualifications for writing this test and where can you apply to write it

Unregistered

i an a student of public administration from utkal university vanivihar bbsr. i want to be an officer in RAW. then what can i do ?

Unregistered

i am a girl can i sit for this NATI examination to join raw

Unregistered

i am a final year engineering student. when can i apply for NATI
    or i have to give some other exams?

Unregistered

Hey,
    i am Handicapped having 20% disability in my left leg foot and want to fight for my country, fight is in my blood my IQ and my catching power is so strong want to be a agent of RAW.
    Because of disability I have no chance in army or police services but my blood always push me up to do something adventures!

Sir,
    Is it possible for me to get a warrior job in RAW.
    If your answer is yes then i am ready to give any test For RAW

Unregistered

my name is jagjeet singh iam work at life insurance in operation deptmant.
    I want to join RAW agent job if there is any work for me pls let me know

Unregistered

Sir my name is aniket i\'m pursuing my graduation from lucknow.i want to become r.a.w agent tell me what i have to do for it?

Unregistered

Hi my name is vikram sharma 25 year old I had done my graduation, I want to do something for my india , I want to join RAW. Help me my number is 7381418384

Unregistered

hi my khan, i want to become r.a.w.agent pls tell me wht i have to do for it?

niceday Array

RAW or Research and Analysis Wing is the secret service agency of India which function directly under the Cabinet Secretariat,Govt. of India. Recruitment to this department is done through Staff selection Commission as per their requirement which will be published accordingly. Graduates are recruited as Dy.Field Officers who will be given special training to work in the field to gather information about any type of external threat to the Nation. The department is headed by IPS officers and most of the posts are filled up on deputation from other central police or security departments.

Working in the RAW as its employee and working as a RAW Agent are different issues. RAW agents are not recruited. but engaged discreetly. As the name implies , the deptt. is a secret agency and its operations are not disclosed or announced publicly.

So you can opt out from becoming a RAW agent, but can try for appointment as DFO through SSC after qualifying the prescribed examination

Unregistered

I WANT TO ASK THAT WORKING WITH RAW IS ONLY POSSIBLE THROUGH UPSC OR IS THERE ANY OTHER OPTION........

Unregistered

hi i am 22year old am recriuted as a airmen in iaf so can u tell me if i have any chance to join raw agency

Unregistered

can a commerce student become a RAW agent????????

Unregistered

I am in std. 12 now. What to do for a job in RAW ?

Unregistered

i am pursuing h.m. final year. i am a kumauni , love for my india is in my blood...... it\'s your\'s choose.............8958434122

UtkarshBxr Array

HI fRIENDS,
    If you want to join R.A.W then you have to qualify the civil services exam..

I.A.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year

QUALIFICATION:- Graduation with any stream from recoginised university..
    Candidates who have passed the final year of MBBS or any Medical Examination
    but are yet to complete the internship can also appear for the Main Examination

AGE LIMT:-
    A candidate must have attained 21 years and not be over
    30 years on August 1 of the year of examination.

NATIONALITY:-
    Only Indian nationals are eligible for IAS and IPS.
    THANKS.......................

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?