Unregistered

How to get the Job in Tourism Industry after completing Graduation degree from IGNOU in BTS(Bachelor in Tourism Studies) and currently working in a small Indian based US BPO ?

DeaSir/ Maam,I am GD Khadka and I have done graduation from IGNOU in BTS i.e. (Bachelor in Tourism Studies). I am working in a small Indian based US BPO but I want to plunge into Tourism industry because I have done graduation in Tourism but I am not getting any clue how should I get the job in Tourism industry.Please suggest me about this.With Regards,GD Khadka.

Unregistered

Re: How to get the Job in Tourism Industry after completing Graduation degree from IGNOU in BTS(Bachelor in Tourism Studies) and currently working in a small Indian based US BPO ?

i want to join ministry of tourism,what is the procedure to get into this industry?

Unregistered

Re: How to get the Job in Tourism Industry after completing Graduation degree from IGNOU in BTS(Bachelor in Tourism Studies) and currently working in a small Indian based US BPO ?

how to get the job in tourism industry after compliting graduation degree from IGNOUin bts( bachelor in tourism studies) now i am working hotel

Unregistered

Hi,
    I am pursuing graduation in tourism (BTS, correspondance) from IGNOU and looking forward to go for masters. I scored 60% in class 12th (Commerce with Maths) and currently I am in final year of graduation. Could you please suggest me a bit about the career progression in travel and tourism. I have many questions like:

- Based on my research so far, I find many courses available, which adds to my confusion of selecting a college/course
    - MBA (Tourism and Hospitality)
    - PG Diploma in Mgmt (Tourism & Leisure)
    - Master of Tourism Administration
    - Whether I should go for regular OR correspondance? (looking for prospects from entry level job perspective)
    - What is the range of salary after Masters in Tourism?
    - Also if you could recommend some good institutes for MBA in tourism?

Any pointers to these questions would really help me taking an educated decision.

chandu22 Array

hai friends

you have completed your degree in the great univesity

IGNOU(INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVESITY)

WRITE THE NATIONAL TOURSIM EXAM AND U CAN GET GOOD JOB IN ANY TOURSIM PALCE

THERE ARE SOME CORSES YOU CAN GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TOURISM

THE COURSE ARE

1. PG DIPLOMA IN MGMT WHICH MEAN'S IN TOURISM AND LEISURE
    2. MTA (MASTER OF TOURISM ADMINISTRATION)
    3. MBA IN TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY

BY DOING THE ABOVE CORSE YOU CAN JOB IN ANY TOURISM 'S

THE SALARY IN TOURISM IS MORE THAN SOFT WARE ENGINEER

HOPE IT IS USE FULL TO U

GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

is it possible to get a good job after completing bts from ignou...should i do any other course beside BTS.
    How & where to should i apply

Unregistered

i am complete bts in ignou with 54% what type of jo0b

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?