Unregistered

How to get IBPS score card?

I have not received my score card.. so how can i get it...plzzzzz help me out....

tenzinphuntsok Array

Re: How to get IBPS score card?

The IBPS will send you the score card at your residence address and if you dont get the score card in time then you should go to your nearest post office and ask them about the letter which is going to be sent to you by IBPS. If still there is no sign of score card then you should contact the IBPS officail at the head office of IBPS, which is in Mumbai.

One thing i want to remind you that the applicant who had qualified the wriiten examination conducted by the IBPS will only get the score card. so you should confirm your result first then only you should take further steps.

Go on to www.ibps.in to check your result first.

ritwizb Array

If you have passed the exam then you should definitely get that but if you failed then you are not getting it.If you are passed & haven't received you score card then go through IBPS websites that is www.ibps.com register your complain & if possible then call.

m.khushhal Array

Hello..
    Dear Friend.. You need nothig to do for IBPS SCore card.. They will send your score card to your home through POST..
    If you need that urgently theb you can get thecopy of that score card from the net and submit the original when it will
    receive to you.. To get the score card from the internet you can go the the link- http://www.ibps.in/html/CWE_PO_Result.htm
    After filing the details you willl be able to download the score card..

KamatchiDeviK Array

Don't worry ,You first call the examiner and tell about your problem or mail him about your inconvenience..You can receive you card soon.So, go n do it first.All the best.

rik123 Array

after succesfully cracking the examination. at the time of declaring the result you can get the score card through online as per the latest declaration.

just go to the following website:

www.ibps.in

all the best.

S.Narasimha Murthy Array

Hi friend,

IBPS has dispatched the scorecards for banks PO results and candidates have receiving the scorecards

please check the below link for more details:
    http://banks-india.com/bank-jobs/ibp...-and-received/

Best of Luck,have a Bright Future

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

IBPS Stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

IBPS conducts it's examination twice every year. It conducts a Common bank exams for 19 public sector banks except for the SBI and its associates banks.

IBPS_CWE_Score_Card_Scan_Copy.jpg

Directly coming to the point IBPS will print the Score Cards for each of the qualifying candidates and will send the scorecards either by Registered or Speed post to the candidates at their correspondence address specified at the submission of the online application.

check your result online and as you have qualified the exam it will take u some time to get the score card but if haven't got the score card yet i.e more than one week then you can either write a e mail to contact@ibps.in or you can call to 91-22-2968 7000 this number. If you have downloaded your online score card, then attach the copy with the e mail along with all the details of your exam i.e roll no and registration no.

After you have obtained the IBPS score card you can use this scorecard and apply for all the 19 banks and without any written examination you can simply prepare for the interview. The various banks participating are

PARTICIPATING-BANKS.png

Make sure you are serious and obtain your score card but not just wait for the scorecard to land at your home through post. Prepare well for the interviews and get a job to start your career.

All the best.
    @ S.Venkateshwarulu

subham21 Array

dear friend,
    IBPS SCORE CARD IS SENT TO THOSE STUDENTS WHO HAVE QUALIFIED THE EXAM ,IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE EXAM STILL U CAN NOT GET THE SCORE CARD THEN FIRST GO TO THE NEAREST POST OFFICE OF YOU CITY ,CONFORM THERE,IF U CAN NOT GET IT THEN LOG ON TO IBPS OFFICIAL WEBSITE www.ibps,in & lodge a complain.if u get the ibps phone no then call it. I AM SUREU WILL GET YOUR SCORE CARD.
    BEST OF LUCK.........

100%4u Array

:::::::::::How to Get I.B.P.S Score Card::::::::::

Dear Aspirant,

First,You have to check Pass or Fail of I.B.P.S Probationary Officers Exam.

Who can receive I.B.P.S Score Card?

Only Passed candidates can eligible to receive the I.B.P.S Score Card.

Failed Candidates haven't received the Score card.

First,You have to confirm you are pass or failed from following website link http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/ibpsporesdec11/login.php.

Every candidate can get his score card through post,What address you had given when fill the application of Probationary officers Exam.

sumansin Array

Now a days,To get the job in banks, a common written exam held which is conducted by IBPS. IBPS- Institue of Banking Personnel Selection. It conduct the bank exam every year for 19 public sector of bank.

Allahabad Bank
    Andhra Bank
    Bank of Baroda
    Bank of India
    Bank of Maharashtra
    Canara Bank
    Central Bank of India
    Corporation Bank
    Dena Bank
    Indian Bank
    Indian Overseas Bank
    Oriental Bank of Commerce
    Punjab National Bank
    Punjab & Sind Bank
    Syndicate Bank
    Union Bank of India
    United Bank of India
    UCO Bank
    Vijaya Bank

After qualifying IBPS exam you will get a score card. after that you can give the interview of above desired bank.
    All the banks give job on the CWE marks except SBI and RBI.

bipin Array

If you have qualified last exam then you should receive Score card otherwise failure candidate canít receive any score card.

But, they can see their marks on IBPS Website by clicking Here

If you have qualified exam and not able to get the score card then contact to IBPS

Contact Details:

Tel : 91-22-2968 7000
    Fax : 91-22-2854 2073 / 76

Email : contact@ibps.in

Official website : http://www.ibps.in

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Hi,
    The IBPS results out on dated 12the December, Please check the IBPS resutl own official website if you have passed in the same so within 15 days you received the score card but if you did't please inform the IBPS office for the whole incident and give you necessary information like Registration number, date of birth, the you communication address, and asked why you did't your score card

IBPS communication address
    IBPS House, 90 feet, DP road
    Near Thakur Polytechnic
    Off western Express Highway PB no 8587
    Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400101

Tell 91-22-29687000

Email contact@ibps.in

best of luck

chimuk1 Array

friend ,
    it is better vist their official website and chek it .
    usualy they send all the score care via post .

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    IBPS score is send to your mailing address , it will reach you soon , if the IBPS score card not came then just go to the official site of IBPS and download the score card of yoursss....

all the best for your future...........

archna21 Array

Hi friend...
    After passing common written exam of IBPS you can get your score card.
    Score card issued only for those candidate who have successfully passout the IBPS exam and it
    will be sent on your registered address which you have mentioned at the time of submitting exam application.
    They also sent information on your email id regarding score card.

Due to any reason if you do not get your score card after passing the exam then
    you should inform to the official department of ibps through this website -- www.ibps.in

nisha kaundal

score card

i havnt get ma score card yet.....
    n unable to dnl;od it from net so plz hlp me................

rajashekhar Array

Re: score card

hiiiiii friend
    IBPS score card will be sent to the respective addresses after the declaration of the result.This takes a week to 10 days.Dont worry if u dont get your score card go and check your nearest post office if you dont find it then go to the official site of IBPS and register a complaint.Till you receive your score card you can take a print of your results declared on net and use it.
    I remind you one thing that the score card will be sent to the candidates who are qualified in the common written test first be clear with that.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have not received my score card.. so how can i get it...plzzzzz help me out....
    http://ibpsresults.sifyitest.com/ibp...ps_results.php visit this just u have to entered ur rollno. nd DOB,,then submit it nd u will get ur score card,,,,

saragadam swetha

I have not received my score card.. so how can i get it.?

venkateshwar Array

hiiiiii

The IBPS will send you the score card at your residence address and if you dont get the score card in time then you should go to your nearest post office and ask them

about the letter which is going to be sent to you by IBPS. If still there is no sign of score card then you should contact the IBPS officail at the head office of IBPS, which is

in Mumbai.

One thing i want to remind you that the applicant who had qualified the wriiten examination conducted by the IBPS will only get the score card. so you should confirm your

result first then only you should take further steps.

Go on to
    www.ibps.in
    to check your result first.

thanks & regards.....

mohit.monty Array

Those student who are successfully qualified in the IBPS exam then IBPS send score card directly to the residence of those candidates. If you want to see your score card then you have to visit the official website of IBPS then you find out the option of result of IBPS exam and after entering you details they will show you the result.

grotesque Array

Dear sir,
    Firstly,you have to check your result from the official website by entering your details like registration no., password etc. If you were qualified in that exam then only they will send you the score card at your residence. If some one student failed in that exam then they will not send the score card to the failed student.
    So all the best

lvnareshsunrise Array

In previous years, each and every bank will announce its own notification for the recruitment of PO and Clerical positions by conducting
    -Written Exam
    -Interview.

But, from the previous academic year, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of PO and Clerical positions for 19 public sector banks.

Once if you qualify in common written exam, you will be receiving a score card from IBPS.

With that score card, you can apply for the Interviews of any of the 19 public sector banks if your score in IBPS common written exam is more than the minimum cut off marks set by the bank as per your category.

A mere qualifying in Interview by giving good performance, you can confirm a clerical job in that public sector bank.

IBPS has conducted common written exam for the recruitment of clerical positions on
    27-11-2011
    04-12-2011
    11-12-2011

The result of this exam has been announced and the result of this exam is being available in the official website of IBPS.

You can check your result from the following link
    http://ibpsresults.sifyitest.com/ibpscweres12/login.php

You need to give your registration number or roll number. In addition, you have to supply your date of birth or password to get your result.

Candidates have received their score cards from IBPS.

If you have not received hard copy of your score card, you can check your score of IBPS clerk exam from the following link
    http://ibpsresults.sifyitest.com/ibpscwemarks/login.php

You can check it out and take a print out which will be helpful for you to show the same when you appear for Interview.

Have good preparation to the Interview and crack the same.

Wish you all the best.

kishore Array

DEAR FRIEND,
    DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT BECAUSE THERE IS SO MANY CHOICES TO RECEIVE THE IBPS SCORE CARD.
    1.THEY WILL SENT TO YOU RESIDENCE ADDRESS WHEN YOU QUALIFY.
    2.YOU GO TO GOOGLE AND SEARCH THE IBPS RESULTS THEN YOU TAKE THE COPY DOWNLOAD.
    3. YOU SENT A REQUEST LETTER TO HEAD OFFICE AND TAKE THE IBPS MARKS SHEET.
    all the best for your bright future.

jeeshma Array

how i can i attend the ibps exam?

Unregistered

how i can i attend the ibps exam?

i

usharani chepuri Array

hiiii........
    The score card will sent through post by IBPS,if it is not done check this web-site http://www.ibps.com/

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    If you passed in the IBPS exam then the IBPS send score card via speed post to your address.First you check your PASS/FAIL status in ibps website.If you failed in the Exam you will not received score card.
    If you passed in the Exam you will receive score card.If you not receive score card your address may be wrong when you apply.
    For this you can contact the IBPS help Line Number: 022-29687111 (Available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM - Excluding Saturday and Sunday)

climber Array

hi,

Are you qualified IBPS exam they will send score card registered post to you mention in application address.If you want check your score go to IBPS site enter reference id or roll number and password or date of birth details must to see your score.

For more information please visit the below sites:
    www.ibps.in

http://www.ibps.in/html/CWE_CLERKS_results.htm

http://www.ibps.in/html/CWE_PO_results.htm

http://www.ibps.in/html/CWE_SPL_results.htm

All the best.........................

adi_netgenie Array

IBPS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Institute Of Banking Personal Selection

It is one of the important banking exam through which around 17 banks recruits professionals every year in different grades and ranks,all these recruiters are nationalized banks and hence it is quite a tough exam that offers quite a demanding job in the present day market

~~ Eligibility ~~

graduation from a recognized university ......for the post of officer and manager
    12th pass with 60 % marks ......................for the post of clerks

~~AGE LIMIT~~

• 21-30 years(For General Candidates)
    • 21-32 years (OBC)
    • 21-35 years (SC/ST candidates)
    • 21-40 years (Physically handicapped)

~~QUESTION PATTERN~~

• Numericals
    • General awareness
    • Logical Reasoning
    • English language
    • computer knowledge

Now comes the IBPS Score Card.....firstly We need to know what is it basically ????

IBPS is an annual exam conducted each and every year in different cities and town of INDIA.Thousands of candidates take part in this exam but few are able to crack it.....there is a cut off marks for the students who participate in it......
    the students or candidates who are able to secure more than the cut off are send the 'IBPS SCORE CARD" to their permanent postal address.It is also known as the 'GRADE CARD'

It contains the section wise division of marks that you have secured in the IBPS exam.........
    The total Weighted Standard Score for PO includes marks of General Awareness,Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, 1/2 marks of English and 1/2 that of descriptive
    Total Weighted Standard Score for Clerk (Reasoning + quantitative + General Awareness + English)

validity of the card is 1 year.....i.e. it's marks will be taken into granted in the nationalized banks if and only if you go for recruitment in them within a year of getting the card!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you can see that IBPS Card is pretty important in case you want a job in the nationalized bank!!!!

In case you don't get your IBPS card, contact the nearest post office immediately and search for your letter!!!! IBPS sends the Grade card in a regular manner without fail.........if you have not received after many days the results were out, then it must be something wrong with your postal address or your letter has been stuck in the post office due to some reason.......
    so first check the post office !!!

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

i didn\'t receive my score card yet. how can i know my score?

Mr.N Arora Array

Dear questioner IBPS/ from December 2012 clerical exam.IBPS will not send score card to the candidate's address.IBPS has changed the delayed recruitment process.To accelerate the recruitment process IBPS will take common interview from this time.Candidate should not wait for multiple interview,only one interview to get the appointment.

Eligibility:

1.Any graduate from a recognized university in any discipline can write cwe clerk exam of IBS.

2.The age must be from 20 to 28 years for general candidate.

3.Relaxation for OBC 3 years,S/C S/T 5 years PWD 10 years.

4.Candidates must be the citizen of India.

Qualifying candidates will get common interview instead of score cards(call letter) to be downloaded from http://ibps.in

Thank You,

Badshah Array

• IBPS sends the Score card only to them who have qualified /passed in the written examination.
    • So, you must check out the results, If you have the qualified then you will get the Score card by Post.
    • If you haven't got that yet, you need to enquiry at your nearest post office. Because it may be a postal delay.
    • You must note that the Score card of IBPS is valid for a period of one year from the date of issue.

lalitksahu22 Array

hiiiiiiii
    every sudent who are qualified in the exam the score card will sent to candidate by the post.
    in case if you dont received the card you go to the official website. if there is any online process to get the score card then you go through this.
    otherwise you want to send application for duplicate score card.

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Dear you have not mentioned that for which IBPS exam you are asking about means in past IBPS conducted - RRBs clerk and PO exam then IBPS conducted a Clerk II exam but dear for your kind information that this time IBPS has stopped to send the score card for the candidate at their home and now you will have to download your score card from the official website of the IBPS

Visit at www.ibps.in and click at that exam name for which you want your score card and then click at - Click Here to view the scores of qualified and non- qualified candidates for IBPS CWE RRBs or Clerk 2012-13 and you will see a new page and you should enter either your registration no. and roll no. and DOB or Password then click at submit and then you will see your complete details in the page as - registration no. and name of the exam and the candidate etc. then you should print that score card and keep that safe and secure for future use during the interview test.

All the best

randhirk.rk Array

The IBPS Clerks Exams was held in December 2012

This was the second clerk exam conducted by IBPS
    This exam had many new things like:
    >> Online Exam
    >> Common interview

If you have passed the written exams, than you need to download the scorecard from the IBPS websie through the below link

http://ibpsresults.sifyitest.com/cwecpjan13/login.php

You need the Registration Number and Date of birth to downlaod the Score card

IBPS will not send the Score card to any candidates

Since there will be a common interview, all the sucessful candidates will be called for the Interview.

When IBPS decides the dates for the interview, they will upload the link to download the Interview call letter on their website.

So keep a regular watch on the IBPS website
    www.ibps.in

Sohanlal9401 Array

-- Now IBPS stoped sending score card at home.

-- Means no hard copy is send by ibps to any candidates.

-- Candidates need to download copy of score card from ibps website:

www.ibps.in

-- after downloading you need to print it.

-- Now common interview will be conducted by ibps.

-- Only one interview will be for all 20 banks.

-- No need to go for multiple interviews.

-- So carry on dear.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?