Unregistered

How to get direct admission in Indian Medical colleges through management quota?

Admission in mbbs in indian medical colleges through the quota of management, how to get direct admission there?

grotesque Array

Re: How to get direct admission in Indian Medical colleges through management quota?

For getting admission in medical colleges,every college have few reserved seats(which is popularly known as management quota).If you want to get admission through management quota then you have to pay high amount of fees as prefixed by the colleges. In some of the colleges, It is mandatory to appear in the mbbs exams but not much concerned about the qualifying marks and then after appearing in the exam you can apply for the management quota seats in the colleges. The seats available for the management quota depends upon the colleges and their management. Mostly the number of seats available for the management quota are mentioned in the prospectus of the college.

subham21 Array

Re: How to get direct admission in Indian Medical colleges through management quota?

Dear friend,

every medical college has 15 to 20% management quota seats from which they can get maximum money.the management

seats are very high depending upon the college's reputation,name & fame.if it is a good institution then even high.

The students who want to go through management quota ,after appearing mbbs examination they can apply

for management quota seats & else contact respective institution.

Best of luck........

Manimehala Venkataraman

It is better to get the seat as early as possible, there are several reasons. I contacted Study care for my admission and they helped to to get a management seat in the college I requested. I feel waiting for long time will not help you, there might be too much demand. I fyou want more details on it post your query.

All the best

Unregistered

can i get a seat in medicine as i got 5735 rank in KCET?

Unregistered

I SCORED 166 IN MH CET 2012 . I WANT ADMISSION IN BJ MEDICAL COLLEGE PUNE THROUGH MANAGEMENT . PLS CALL 9822013180.

chandu22 Array

You want to get medical admission in the colleges is easy

but u want to pay a lacks of money to the college

20-30 % managment quota seats are avaliable in every medical cllege

by the recomdation you can get seat in college

try to get seat in eamcet take a long term coach you can a good rank in eamcet

hope this ans is use full to u'

good luck

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?