Unregistered

How to fill up the Online examination form for CPT ? Provide full information .

Respective sir,I am savan dhadukI know c.p.t online examplease give me information 1.How to get registration for online exam ?2.How to fill-up the online exam form ?3.How many fee for online exam ? 4.when online exam come in 2011 ?5.how many online exam sit in surat? please give me a favorable resopnce savan.dhaduk@gmail.com

bipin Array

Re: How to fill up the Online examination form for CPT ? Provide full information .

CPT - Common Proficiency Test

Common Proficiency Test is an entry level examination for admission to the Chartered Accountancy Course. This CPT exam is conducted by the ICAI(The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India).

A 10th Passed student can register for CPT Course by filling in the prescribed registration form along with the requisite fee.

Chartered accountancy is of one of the most reputed professions in India.There are basically three stages in which this exam is conducted and that can be mentioned as follows:
    - CPT(Common proficiency test)
    - IPCC(Integrated professional competence course)
    - CA Final.

CPT is an objective examination of 200 marks.It consists of 200 questions.You have to get at least 100 marks in order to appear qualify this exam.There are basically four sections in this exam.They are as follows:

- Quantitative Aptitude
    - Economics
    - Mercantile Law
    - Fundamentals of Accountancy.

To register online just go to the Official website of ICAI and you will get the Link there to register.

The official website is: http://www.icaiexam.icai.org

irasharma Array

Re: How to fill up the Online examination form for CPT ? Provide full information .

Dear Friend,these exams are conducted twice every year generally on the first Sunday of the months of June and December.

There is no restriction on the number of attempts a student can make at the CA CPT examination.

EXAM DATE for 2012 exams:-

June Examination:-

June 3rd, 2012.

December Examination:-

December 2nd, 2012

Examination Fee to be Paid:
    Category Fee to be paid by candidates who opt for physical forms.* Fee to be paid by candidates who opt for on-line forms
    Candidates opting for centres in India INR 1000/- INR 500/-

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
    1. Create Your Account: click on “New user, please click here” (The users who had created login account for any previous exams will have to re-create the account)
    1. When you Enter your Student Registration Number and DOB, your name should automatically appear on the Right side, if not follow the next instruction
    2. In Case if your Name is not doesn’t appear on entering the registration number and Date of Birth Automatically, you can still create the login as a PROVISIONAL CANDIDATE by providing correct particulars but You must submit the copy of registration letter and other relevant documents with your application form in case your login is created as Provisional Candidate.)
    3. Provide your WORKING E-MAIL ID and MOBILE since your Log-in details will be sent to these two resources you provide.
    4. If you haven’t Received your SMS check whether you are Subscribed to Do Not Disturb Service HERE
    2. LOG-IN here icaiexam.icai.org:
    1. Log-in with your ID and Password sent to your Email ID and Mobile
    3. Fill UP the Application and Double Check it, and Click on Confirm Button, Check all the details Showed in Confirmation page before Making Payment
    4. Pay your Fee using MASTER or VISA either Debit card or Credit Card
    5. Take a Print out of the PDF generated on a A4 Sized Paper and do not Print on both the sides of the Paper
    6. If you Haven’t Seen any PDF Generated, Go here
    7. Affix your Photograph, Sign the form using Black Ink Pen and get the form attested by Principal/Member of the Institute/Parents, as mentioned in the form printed.
    8. Send your printout: Send the printout of the form by Speed Post/Registered Post without folding and Superscribing the envelope as “Online Application Form for June 2012 CPT Exam” so as to reach the below mentioned Address on or before 1st may 2012 upto 17:30 hours(IST)
    Address:
    Additional Secretary (Exams)
    The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
    ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
    New Delhi – 110 002.

jyothipriyadashini Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Respective sir,I am savan dhadukI know c.p.t online examplease give me information 1.How to get registration for online exam ?2.How to fill-up the online exam form ?3.How many fee for online exam ? 4.when online exam come in 2011 ?5.how many online exam sit in surat? please give me a favorable resopnce savan.dhaduk@gmail.com
    hi,friend;..

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test :

This is conducted by the the institute of chartered accountant of india for admission in chartered accountancy course and this exam is a good opportunity for who are pursue their career in accountancy field.

For writing the CPT,required educational qualifications are you must completed the 10+2 examination from recognized board or you must completed the B.Com, M.Com, LLB, ICWA, CS or MBA at the first attempt, are also eligible to apply.

Selection Processor :

For admission in CA course,the selection processor is based on the marks secured at CPT entrance exam,and it consists of objective type nature questions from your intermediate level subjects.

Apply Processor:

So,if you are applying the CA course through online mode,then you need to following bellow steps carefully;.

Step 1:

First of you must create the new account by clicking at the link "If you are a new user, please click here" after clicking you must enter the student registration number (eg: NRO0123456) with your date of birth, your VALID email-id and mobile number. After that double check at your email-id and it provided login-id and password for filling up the application form.

Step 2:

Second one is the login with the username and password you receive in your email ID,after login you must filling the application from and pay the fees online using master/ visa credit or debit card.Click Here . and you must remember that late fee will be 500 rupees.

Step 3:

You must login again for tacking the print out of PDF form on A4 size paper with portrait orientation,after print the application form you can check the control number, bar code and payment particulars and if any issues please report to onlineexamforms@icai.in

Step 4:

After print out you must past the your photo and sign the form using black ink pen and also sign with by principal/member of the institute/gazetted officer, as mentioned in the form printed.

Step 5:

After that you can the printout of application form by speed post/registered post without folding.

For more information : click here

all the best;..

kishore Array

Dont worry about online exam for cpt because it is a simple procedure. online form for cpt is simple.

First you go to icai.org.in website if you entered online form for cpt, then it will come, after you take ssc marks list. As per ssc marks list you entered in the given brackets.The fees for cpt online exam will be just 6000/- only, dont worry about money because it is less cost.online exam will be conducted twice in a year in the months of june, december.

Unregistered

sir, can i pay online cpt exam fee by net banking? please, reply me on varunagrawal999@gmail.com

Unregistered

i have filled wrong email id so i haven't received any msg yet , so now what should i do

Unregistered

hi sir! i am nirali.how can i download cpt examination form by net? pls reply me quickly on knirali63@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Sir i hav givn june 2012attmpt bt unfortunately couldnt crak it so plzz can u help mw in telling i want to give september online examinatiin so how can i fill d form n ol stuff......n wat is d bwst way to study fr cpt...my id id aditikakar1101@gmail.com.....ty

Unregistered

i have already appeared for cpt in June 2012. i have to reappear in December, do i have to fill the application form for cpt again?-shaista(sheztana@gmail.com)

sandeepsaini.saini522 Array

Dear Friend
    The Online CA-CPT examination is held twice in a year.
    One in the middle of the year(i.e. May or June Month) and another
    in the last months of Year (i.e. November or December Month).
    So, the next upcoming examination should be conducted in the month
    of November/ December.
    But due to some technical issues the notification is not come yet.
    As the issues get resolved the notification will be published on the
    ICAI website www.icai.org

Unregistered

HELLO SIR,,,
    I M FRESH TO GIVE MY FIRST CPT ENTRANCE EXAM,,,,,
    I HAVE NEVER ATTEMPTED IT BEFORE???????????
    SO SIR PLEASE KINDLY TELL ME THE WHOLE PROCEDURE AND ALSO ABOUT THE FEES AND EVERTHING ABOUT THE COURSE..........
    THANKING YOU
    YOURS HOPELY
    DIVYA UPADHYAY

Unregistered

please tell me how i fill cpt registeration form from online
    please tell me quickly

Unregistered

sir i want to apply cpt exam form.so how to create a account

Unregistered

hi sir
    iam very new to this session.
    i want to register now and want to attempt it on december.
    is it fine sir?
    will we get the books after registration. boyinamoulika@gmail.com

Unregistered

how we can write ICSE roll number with '/'

Unregistered

how to pay examination fees?should we have net banking facility?

Unregistered

sir, how to fillup online formfillup?

Unregistered

sir ...i hav registered cpt form for december 2012.Now i just want to know that where has to post that attested printout.jitu.chhangani@gmail.com is my id

Unregistered

If date of birth and SRO number does not match. In that situation how to apply as provisional candidate
    please give answer Email : ram78729@yahoo.co.in

Unregistered

Dear sir kya main cpt ka examination form bhar sakta hu plz
    Sir jawab de gajendra.saini144@gmail.com

Unregistered

hey i ve finished 10 th.can i attempt to write CPT in dec?do i \'ve to fill the application form only through online?

Unregistered

sir i\'ve finished 10 th .can i attempt to write CPT in coming december...do i \'ve 2 register through online only or through any resource?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?