Best Preparation Tips for IITJEE-2014 exam
Time Management :-
You have so many competing demands on your time: School, coaching, homework, assignments, reading etc.Time management is MANAGING YOURSELF when following some basic time management principles. Once you have completed such an analysis you can begin to change the way you manage yourself in relation to time.
- Selecting the best time to study
- Deciding which subjects to study first
- Setting up goals
- Taking regular breaks
- Practice Easy Questions First
- Analyse Weak Parts
- Keep Time For Revision
The students must remain motivated:-
Considering the level of competition, preparation for the exams calls for a tremendous effort mentally and physically.
Selection of study Material:-
Coaching is important. But students must stick to their books also. Students, who are used to studying from coaching notes, tend to avoid reading.
Important Reference Books to follow:-
1. Understanding Physics for JEE Main & advanced Mechanics(provided with 2 sets of books)
2. A Text book for algebra For JEE Mains & Advanced ( Vol 1)
3. JEE advanced 2013 1o practice Sets
4. Score More JEE Advanced Test Series Pack: 10 Mock Tests on Latest Syllabus & Pattern
5. Organic Chemistry for JEE Mains & Advanced 2
6. Physics for JEE Mains & Advanced ( both vol 1 & 2)
7. Mathematics for JEE Joint Entrance Examination Advanced: Calculus 1st Edition
8. 35 Years IIT-JEE Chapterwise Explorer Chemistry for JEE Advanced