Unregistered

How can I prepare for NET entrance exam? How long it will take for preparation? Also give me suggestions for the same?

How many day is requred?In which way study is doing?Give me suggestion to pass out Net-Exam.How i can prepare foe all paper?

raji Array

Re: How can I prepare for NET entrance exam? How long it will take for preparation? Also give me suggestions for the same?

for preparing for net exam u have to start from today .

i suggest u to ready as many as reference books possible by u and plz do imp topics and also be updated about recent topics.. and u have to be clear with ur concepts then only u can crack net all the best..

tenzinphuntsok Array

Re: How can I prepare for NET entrance exam? How long it will take for preparation? Also give me suggestions for the same?

For NET exam you have to be well aware about your subjects, in which you had done honours. For NET you also have to prepare some General Awareness questions and there will be objective questions realting to your subject. After that in afternoon session there will be conventional type questions from your subject.

To get through the NET examination you have work reallly hard because you cannot guess from where the questions are coming, for example a subject like history is very vast and the examiner can give you questions from any of the chapters, so it is very important for you to thoroughly read your books. Only then you will be able to answer all the questions which will be asked in the examination.

Please start preparing for NET exam before six months, if you really want to get the desired result.

You can also try some sample papers to get a overview of how the examination paper will be and try to collect as many notes you can.

Hope some of my suggestion will be helpful to you.

subh.85sharma Array

hi...

u have to prepare for G.k...ur subject quetsion will be there...prepare in advacne.......as the competiotn is really vry tough.

aalva Array

net exam is one of the difficult exam in india.it need high knowledge in subject and general research method.ology general studies and general paper for your subject.systematic study and references is needed.
    attending coaching classes and study the sample questions.

jituforu2100 Array

first of all there is a requirement of 55 percent in post graduation.
    then u will be eligible for it
    u will solve the previous year paper n comp book for cracking gate
    join coaching class if required
    best of luck

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many day is requred?In which way study is doing?Give me suggestion to pass out Net-Exam.How i can prepare foe all paper?
    I am M.Sc1st year botany student.how i can start preparing for NET EXAM?

Shekhar Pandey Array

Dear friend,

The NET exam is conducts by the UGC twice in a year. It will conduct mostly in the months of June and December. The notifications for the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively both in the UGC NET website http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html or Employment News paper.

You can get all the details of the NET exam from the above mentioned NET website link. You get complete information about the syllabus of the NET exam, previous years papers etc.

Negative marks: It is informed that the University Grants Commission (UGC) has decided that there will be nonegative marking in Paper-I & Paper-II (objective type) of UGC NET, to be held on 27th June, 2010 onward.

But the Paper III is subjective type not objective.

Tips for the Exam preparation:

1. Properly look the syllabus of the Entrance exam.
    2. Check your notes or books either all the syllabus topics you have or not.If not have try to makes notes of that topics.
    3. If your entrance exams have some time to conduct than try to makes notes by using different books.
    4. If your exams are very near than neither try to makes notes or follow many different books because in this way most of the candidates puzzle. Follow only one books for the preparation if exams are near.
    5. While studying the topics try to makes images of that topics and simple read as a story. Not cram the topics.
    6. Every morning try to revise your last day topics which you have studied.
    7. Try to explore that topics which you have studied to second person like your friends.
    8. Strictly follow your time management.
    9. Don't continue study like a book worm.
    10. Kept 10 - 15 minutes break in study and don't see the television in break time. You can listen songs.
    11. Try to less join the waste gossip because when we involve in the gossip than 10 - 15% whatever we have studied less from our cache memory.

All the best

bipin Array

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.
    For NET Exam ,the candidate must have a master degree in any desire subject from recognized university or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 55% marks in their examination and other candidate must secure 50% marks in their examination.Even final year candidates are eligible.
    After qualified this exam the candidate can pursue for lecturer in any state of our country .

The syllabus of NET exams are availiable in the UGC site, you can download from there Or download papers from following link -

http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabuspdf

Unregistered

i have completed B.A and after that i have completed MCA (distance education). m i able to give NET exam by computer science.
    plz tell me.

Unregistered

i have completed maas comm and working in a ibn-7..i dont have much time for prepartion..i can give only 1 hour a day..plz tell me how to start prepartion?

randhirk.rk Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i have completed B.A and after that i have completed MCA (distance education). m i able to give NET exam by computer science.
    plz tell me.
    YES YOU are Eligibile provided that you ahve done your Post Graduation that is MCA from a UGC recognised university.
    Even if you have done the course from Open university, it does not matter , it should be recognised

Other Eligibilty Criteria to appear in the UGC-NET exams is:

Post Graduation with Min 55% marks

For Junior Research Fellowships- Max age to apply is 28 years
    For Lectureship- there is no age cap

Exams are held twice a year.
    Next Exams will be held in Dec 2012
    Forms will be filled in October 2012

From June 2012 All the three Papers of UGC-NET exams will be in Objective Mode only
    There will be no Negative markings for worng answers

shars Array

hello,

days of preparation depends on the type of study of the candidate.

if you are expert in some stream then it took less days to prepare well.

if you have little knowledge in subject you have to do more hardwork.

ugc net exam conducted by aicte for entrance into lecturership and jrf- junior research fellowship.

for applyinf for net exam one has to completed pg with minimum 55% in pg.

official website of ugc provides previous papers so that you can download and make an idea of the exam.

@start preparing soon after applying for the exam.
    @collect syllabus from all sources that are avail to you.
    @make a strategy for preparing
    @complete the syllabus in short time
    @give utmost preference for revising again and again
    @refer newspapers and magazines.
    @almst net syllabus is the syllabus of your pg so concentrate on books syllabus

Unregistered

i completed computer science engineering and now i\'m final sem student of M.Tech in software engineering branch can i apply for net exam in computer science and application subject?

UtkarshBxr Array

Hi Guys,,,,
    The NET exam is conducts by the UGC twice in a year. It will conduct mostly in the months of June and December. The notifications for the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively both in the UGC NET website http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html or Employment News paper.

You can get all the details of the NET exam from the above mentioned NET website link. You get complete information about the syllabus of the NET exam, previous years papers etc.

Negative marks: It is informed that the University Grants Commission (UGC) has decided that there will be nonegative marking in Paper-I & Paper-II (objective type) of UGC NET, to be held on 27th June, 2010 onward.

But the Paper III is subjective type not objective.

Tips for the Exam preparation:

1. Properly look the syllabus of the Entrance exam.
    2. Check your notes or books either all the syllabus topics you have or not.If not have try to makes notes of that topics.
    3. If your entrance exams have some time to conduct than try to makes notes by using different books.
    4. If your exams are very near than neither try to makes notes or follow many different books because in this way most of the candidates puzzle. Follow only one books for the preparation if exams are near.
    5. While studying the topics try to makes images of that topics and simple read as a story. Not cram the topics.
    6. Every morning try to revise your last day topics which you have studied.
    7. Try to explore that topics which you have studied to second person like your friends.
    8. Strictly follow your time management.
    9. Don't continue study like a book worm.
    10. Kept 10 - 15 minutes break in study and don't see the television in break time. You can listen songs.
    11. Try to less join the waste gossip because when we involve in the gossip than 10 - 15% whatever we have studied less from our cache memory.
    All The Best........................

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?