Unregistered

How can i crack the AIIMS exam ? Give full information regarding books,syllabus and preparation tips ?

Sir i am a aiims aspirant . I need to get through the aiims smoothly .for that what i have to do?

iGenius Array

Re: How can i crack the AIIMS exam ? Give full information regarding books,syllabus and preparation tips ?

1) you should have passed/appeared in your class 12 (pcb) atleast 60% aggregate.

2,4,5,8) Physics
    Measurement:
    Motion:.
    Circular Motion:.
    Wave Motion: Optics:
    Kinetic Theory of Gases:
    Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics.
    Electricity:
    Electro-Magnetic Induction:
    Solids:
    Nuclear Physics:
    Electronic Devices:
    Chemistry
    Section A : General & Inorganic Chemistry
    Structure of Atom:
    Molecule and Chemical Bond:
    Periodic Properties of Elements:.
    Chemistry of Elements and Compounds: Section B: Organic Chemistry
    Section C: Physical Chemistry
    State of Matter:
    Energetic:
    Chemical Equilibrium:.
    Life science
    Zoology :
    Histology:
    Anatomy and Physiology:
    Reproductive System:
    Developmental Biology:
    Diversity of Animal Life:.
    Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis) .
    Botany
    Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems -Plant growth and development. Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants: Internal structure of stem and secondary growth; Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions: Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves; photosynthesis. history .importance. factors and mechanism, stomatal mechanism. Transpiration and respiration. Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots.
    Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals. tropic and turgor movements.
    Botany and Human Welfare:

FOR G.K.YOUY CAN OPT FOR BOOKS OF ARIHANT PUBLICATIONS.

3,7) AIIMS is not a child's play more then 3 lacs students appear for it only for 350 seats for various mbbs courses.That means the student : seat ratio is near about 460 :1.So you need complete guidence and well preparation so I will advice you to join any good coaching for it from now.

Best of luck

Unregistered

Re: How can i crack the AIIMS exam ? Give full information regarding books,syllabus and preparation tips ?

I HAVE PASSED MY 10TH BOAD EXAMS AND HAV GREAT DESIRE TO JOIN FOR AIIMS .I BELONG TO A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY HENCE ITS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO GO TO COCHING CLASSES .PLS GUIDE ME WHAT TO CRAK AIMS EXM.....

Unregistered

How should i prepare to crack AIIMS in first attempt?

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sir i am a aiims aspirant . I need to get through the aiims smoothly .for that what i have to do?
    HI!
    Friend first you read N.C.R.T book of all Physics, Chemistry and biology.

After that you read Some top books for A.I.I.M.S.
    CWS AIIMS.jpg

images.jpg

Friend you read one book thousand time instead of reading thousand one time.
    Read and understand each and every concept.

GOOD LUCK!

Unregistered

AIIMS ASPIRANT........ I AM WEAK IN PHYSICS.. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Unregistered

sir,which books should i prefer to get best results in aiims pmt? i have mastered ncert well and some additional topics but due to lack of complete knowledge i missed the success.

Unregistered

sir, i want to be a aiims student what should i do to crack it........

Unregistered

sir could you suggest some top good books that can help me crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

popeye Array

aiims1.jpg
    AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences

Eligibility :

You must have passed 12th exam with 60% and with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidates percentage criteria is 55%.

Exam Pattern :

AIIMS Entrance Exam is having duration 3.5 hours and the Papers will be consisting of 200 Multiple Choice questions. Detail Weightage is given below.

• Physics - 60 Questions
    • Chemistry - 60 Questions
    • Biology - 60 Questions
    • General Knowledge - 20 Questions

Books For AIIMS :

images.jpeg

1.jpeg

3.jpeg

Unregistered

How many hour should i spend to crack aiims

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ..........
    my dear friends,
    you say that about How can i crack the AIIMS exam Give full information regarding books,syllabus and preparation tips.
    AIIMS staeligibility criterai:
    nds for All India Institute of Medical Science
    you have passed 12 with 60% marks (PCB)
    sc/st 55% marks
    pattern of exam for AIIMS are:
    time:3 and half hour
    200 question (MCQ)multiple choice question)
    chemistry :60 Questions
    Biology : 60 Questions
    Physics:60 question
    General Knowledge - 20 Questions
    Books For AIIMS :

WITH REGARDS MAHI GAUR..........

Unregistered

i am weak in physics and chemistry what should i do?

Unregistered

atleast how many hrs should i spend on studies?

Unregistered

how should i crack aiims without going to any coaching classes...how can i crack aiims by preparing at home...?

Unregistered

How much time i devoted to study for slect in aiims.

Unregistered

which book should i prefer for aipmt aiims

Unregistered

sir i really want to crack aiims i belong from a middle class family and i can\'t join institute sir plz tell me the names of books and show me the path to crack aiims.

Unregistered

Sir,iam a student of class-9 and i want to crack aiims.
    I belong from a average student.
    Sir,plz give me some tips and have i time to crack aiims.
    How can i prepare myself fora aiims.
    Sir,tell me name of books whoom i should learn in
    class-10 and11for aiims

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?