Unregistered

How to apply for UGC NET exam for Lecturer in Management if unable to find Management stream in online application for June?

How to apply for UGC NET Exam Lecturers in Management?
    As per the CSIR notification subjects for the test are
    The Test will be held in the subjects as given under:
    1. Chemical Sciences,
    2. Earth Sciences
    3. Life Sciences
    4. Mathematical Sciences
    5. Physical Science
    Not able to find the option to select the management stream in online application for June.

Neelam Nailwal Array

Re: How to apply for UGC NET exam for Lecturer in Management if unable to find Management stream in online application for June?

Dear Freind,

UGC NET CSIR is for Scienc subjects.When you will fill online application form You will find Management subject as Subject code:17.

Please see subject list below:

SUBJECTS :
    The list of NET subjects along with their respective codes is as given below:
    Subject Code Name of the Subject
    01 Economics
    02 Political Science
    03 Philosophy
    04 Psychology
    05 Sociology
    06 History
    07 Anthropology
    08 Commerce
    09 Education
    10 Social Work
    11 Defence and Strategic Studies
    12 Home Science
    14 Public Administration
    15 Population Studies*
    16 Music
    17 Management
    18 Maithili
    19 Bengali
    20 Hindi
    21 Kannada
    22 Malayalam
    23 Oriya
    24 Punjabi
    25 Sanskrit
    26 Tamil
    27 Telugu
    28 Urdu
    29 Arabic
    30 English
    31 Linguistics
    32 Chinese
    33 Dogri
    34 Nepali
    35 Manipuri
    36 Assamese
    37 Gujarati
    38 Marathi
    39 French
    40 Spanish
    41 Russian
    42 Persian
    43 Rajasthani
    44 German
    45 Japanese
    46 Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education
    47 Physical Education
    49 Arab Culture and Islamic Studies
    50. Indian Culture
    55 Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management
    58 Law
    59 Library and Information Science
    60 Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies
    62 Comparative Study of Religions
    63 Mass Communication and Journalism
    65 Performing Arts – Dance/Drama/Theatre
    66 Museology & Conservation
    67 Archaeology
    68 Criminology
    70 Tribal and Regional Language/Literature
    71 Folk Literature
    72 Comparative Literature
    73 Sanskrit Traditional Subjects (including Jyotisha/Sidhanta Jyotisha/ Navya Vyakarna/ Vyakarna/ Mimamsa/ Navya Nyaya/ Sankhya Yoga/ Tulanatmaka Darsana/ Shukla Yajurveda/ Madhva Vedanta/ Dharma Sastra/ Sahitya/ Purana-itihasa/Agama/Advaita Vedanta)
    74 Women Studies
    79 Visual Arts (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture/ Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art)
    80 Geography
    81 Social Medicine & Community Health
    82 Forensic Science
    83 Pali
    84 Kashmiri
    85 Konkani
    87 Computer Science and Applications
    88 Electronic Science
    89 Environmental Sciences
    90 International and Area Studies
    91 Prakrit
    92 Human Rights and Duties
    93 Tourism Administration and Management
    Bodo

Neelam Nailwal Array

Re: How to apply for UGC NET exam for Lecturer in Management if unable to find Management stream in online application for June?

Please follow the link below to apply:

http://ugcnetonline.in/how_to_apply.php

All the Best.....

irasharma Array

well, first of all let me tell you ,In order to be eligible for the UGC NET, the interested candidate will have to be a post graduate. The candidate should also have secured more than 55 % marks. The age limit for the candidates applying for the Junior Research Fellowship is not more than 28 years. A special relaxation of 33 years is given for SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates. There is no age limit for Lectureship.
    Important Dates:
    Date of Entrance Examination: last week of December
    Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: end of September.

The application procedure of the UGC NET is very simple. The interested candidates need to download the application form along with the attendance slip and admission card from the UGC’s official website. The website is www.ugc.ac.in. After that the candidates need to fill up the form completely with all the required data. After the form is completely filled up, one will have to send the two copies of it along with the attendance slip and admission card to the registrar of the UGC.

sumit pandey Array

eligibiliy for UGC net is 55% of marks, age limit is not more than 28 years.
    if you are from SC.ST or OBC you will get a 5 years relaxation.

Date of entrance Exam. it will be on the last week of december
    last date : end of sept

Unregistered

Sir, please last date ugc net june 2012 sumet from

bipin Array

You may face this problem because Date of Close of Online Submission form is already over which was 21-03-2012. Bur you can apply NET Exam after new notifications.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria for NET Examination :-

- You should complete Master degree or Equivalent examination in any stream from recognized university.

- You should score minimum 55% percentage of marks in Master degree and relaxation is given for sc/st candidates for 5 % percentage of marks.

- Final year candidate for Master may also eligible to apply for the examination.

EXAM DATE FOR NET EXAM FOR JUNE SESSION 2012 :- 17-06-2012

Syllabus for NET Examination please click Here : http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html

Official Website : http://www.ugcnetonline.in

Unregistered

I applied for JRF & Lectureship. But after filling 2 steps I am unable to go to step 4 as Button "Apply for NET" in step 3 is not working & keeps on giving me error Review your submission details and verify. To apply, click on button %u2013 %u201CApply for NET".

Any solution

lokesh_jolly05@yahoo.co.in

Unregistered

FROM PAST 3 DAYS I AM REGISTERING MY FORM FOR THE RESPECTIVE EXAM GOING TO BE HELD ON 24 JUNE 2012 ,,,BUT I AM UNABLE TO CONNECT TO D SERVER, HAVE TRIED TO REGISTER AT ALL TIMES EVEN AT NIGHT BUT THE SERVER SEEMS TO BE FACING SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,,,PLEASE HELP ME...LAST 2 DAYS LEFT FOR SUBMISSION,,,30 APRIL IS THE LAST DATE TO APPLY?

Unregistered

unable to submit online application, as name of the university( drop box) is not displayed ,if name of university is displayed, year of passing not displayed, or some times it shows error, the dates have been extended but still, can I know why iam coming across this problem. Thank you.

Unregistered

Hi,m persuing m.b.a through a corres university,,,cn i gt lectures posts?n wts its process?

Unregistered

I am interested to write NET Exam scheduled in the month of December, 2012. My subject of interest is Management as I am MBA and have also worked as Faculty for management studies. I do not find appropriate online application form for the relevant subject as indicated in the initial thread. Can any one give me right information? There appears to be a joint exam by CSIR and UGC. One online application form of CSIR indicates only the science subject with no provision for other subjects (namely management) in the relevant drop down list in the form. In one online challan form, the fees indicated is Rs.400/- whereas in the other it is Rs.450/- which I came across after I paid Rs.400/-. Can somebody please help. My email ID is shirishsmb@gmail.com Cell No. is 9423686993 Shirish Babtiwale

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?