Unregistered

How to apply for RAS exam? Process and syllabus for the same?

how i apply for ras exam and tell me complete process of ras exam and syllabus of ras wxam

Unregistered

Re: How to apply for RAS exam? Process and syllabus for the same?

What is the procedure of ras and what qualifications needed for him

Varam Array

RAS means Rajasthan Administrative Services.

As per new pattern now RAS Exam will have common papers for all candidates.

This rule will be applicable from RAS Exam 2013.

RAS Exam will have Single Objective type paper of 200 marks instead of 2 papers.

RAS Paper will be based on India GK, Rajasthan GK, World GK, and General Science.

You have to apply online for this exam by visiting this website http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in/.

Below i have attached the New syllabus and pattern of the RAS Exam.

Attached Files

AnujR Array

RPSC stands for Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The notifications regarding this exam have been published in the official website.

The written examinations are conducted in two parts namely a main exam as well as a preliminary examinations which is carried out. The minimum eligibility criterion for applying to these exams is that the candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or college.

Your age should be less then 35 years and more then 21 year . Relaxation in upper age limit is given as per Rajasthan Govt. orders.

You should also have secured at least 50 % marks in the qualifying examinations.

The maximum age limit for women for CDS is 24 years and the minimum limit is 19 years
    The qualification required for CDS is graduation from any recognised university
    Nationality Indian
    Physically and medically you should be fit

Thanks...

Unregistered

i m a bba student of rajasthan university of kanoria college. i want to become a RAS officer. so what i should to do??

Unregistered

i m abba student of RUof kanoria college . i want to become a RAS officer ,so what should i to di?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?