Unregistered

How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata?

i m electrical & electronics engineer 7th sem . how can i apply for indus training and intership in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata

Unregistered

Re: How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata?

i hav appeared for 6th sem electrnics nd telecom. eng and want toknow how to apply for industrial training in barc, ntpc, tata or reliance?kindly guide

Unregistered

Re: How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata?

i am a mechanical eng. student of 4th semester how can i apply in ntpc for industral training

Unregistered

i am a electrical eng. student of 4th sem how can i apply in ntpc for industral training

Unregistered

Sir i m student of B-TECH EN third year and want tosummer training from ntpc

Unregistered

you can follow these steps:

get the letter from your college

submit the letter to the company you want to apply

they will inform you accordingly or they may take a test or interview

it would be better if you have some known person in that firm........

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?