Unregistered

How to apply for entrance test of Deck Cadet in Indian Maritime University?

please send me the procedure about how to apply for entrance test of deck cadet in indian maritime university

ankit patel Array

Re: How to apply for entrance test of Deck Cadet in Indian Maritime University?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    please send me the procedure about how to apply for entrance test of deck cadet in indian maritime university
    Hello dear
    =>Download the application form, and payment challan from IMU website
    www.imu.tn.nic.in .
    =>Remit Rs.800/- (General Category and OBC) and Rs.450/- for
    SC/ST candidates in any branch of State Bank of India or Indian Bank or Axis Bank
    using the challan in the Account number given in the challan
    =>The application form complete in all respects should be sent to the “Controller of
    Examinations”, Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai in an
    envelope super scribed “Application form for one year DNS” along with proof of
    payment challan and Journal number.
    SC/ST candidates who are remitting Rs.450/- are required to produce a copy of the
    Case Certificate along with application.
    =>The applications should reach IMU on or before 31st May 2012. Applications
    received beyond last date will not be entertained.All the Best........

yo yo honey singh Array

Dear friend,

You can join merchant navy as a deck cadet after 12th.

For that you have to appear at IMU or Indian Maritime University entrance exam.

If you qualify in the exam, you can admit in the IMU in B.Sc ,nautical science or Marine engineering.
    Before joining in the course the candidate is given a pre-sea training course. After that course you can gradually get the senior cadet post.

The best institutes offering the deck cadet course are:

T.S. Chanakya, Navi Mumbai

Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata.

Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Mumbai.

Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai

All the best!

Neelam Nailwal Array

Dear Friend,

IMU CET Application Form 2012
    You can download the IMU CET application form, and payment challan from IMU website: www.imu.tn.nic.in. Remit 800/- ( General Category and OBC ) and 450/- for SC / ST candidates in any branch of State Bank of India or Indian Bank or Axis Bank using the challan in the Account number given in the Challan.

The IMU CET application form complete in all respects should be sent to the following address, in an envelope super scribed “Application form for one year DNS” along with proof of payment challan and Journal number.

The Controller of Examinations,
    Indian Maritime University,
    East Coast Road, Uthandi,
    Chennai.

IMU Fee Structure 2012
    The course fee for the DNS programme is 1,92,500/- . In addition to this, Counseling fee of 10,000/- ( non – refundable ) has to be paid at the time of counseling and another sum of 27,500/- being the program fee of IMU has to be paid at the time of allotment.

IMU CET Important Dates 2012

Last date for receipt of filled in IMU CET applications at IMU Chennai - 31st May, 2012
    IMU Common Entrance Test - 17th June, 2012
    IMU CET Result Declaration Date - 25th June, 2012 ( Tentatively )
    IMU Counseling Dates - 16th July, 2012 - 20th July, 2012 ( Tentatively )
    Commencement of the IMU course - 1st August, 2012

Regards....

Unregistered

can we join indian marchant navy after completing b.tech with branch it...?????

ankit patel Array

can we join indian marchant navy after completing b.tech with branch it...?????
    Hello dear
    You can also join Indian Merchant NAvy aftr completing B.Tech I.T.You should appear for IMU CET which is stands for Indian Meritime University Common Entrance Test.You can online apply for the IMU CET through the website
    www.imu.tn.nic.in
    All the Best........

Unregistered

hiii....
    I have done graduation in physics(hnrs)..and my date of birth is 05.01.1988.
    Can I apply for Merchant NAVY.......please do inform me as soon as possible..

Unregistered

hii....
    I have completed my graduation in PHYSICS(hnrs).
    can I join Indian Merchant Navy.......And my date of birth is 05.01.1988...
    please do inform me as soon as possible..

RIYA19 Array

Hi Friends.....

You want to know about the proccedure how to apply the Deck CADET IN INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY..

There is some procedure which is giving below:
    The form of this university is available in AXIX BANK....
    The rate of this form is 800 for the general candidate and 450 for the SC candidate.
    For sc candidate one copy caste certificate xerox is needed..

THANKING YOU.......

Unregistered

i m in b.sc final year can i join feb,,, or hv i get benefit of my degree

Unregistered

how to apply for deck cadet after completing 12 with n/m ???

Unregistered

what\'s the syllabus asking in imu entrance exam for deck cadet

Unregistered

when would be available the form of imu.cet for nautical scince?

Unregistered

When will be the next IMU Exam.....???

Unregistered

will u provide preivious papers for deck cadet

Unregistered

Date of post deck cadet exam

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?