Unregistered

How to apply for correspondence LLB course from IGNOU being a MBA student?

I am doing MBA from IGNOU. Project Report yet to be submitted. I would like to do LLB from IGNOU through correspondence. How I can apply for this course. I enrollment No. 071967170 for MP programme from IGNOU.

irasharma Array

Re: How to apply for correspondence LLB course from IGNOU being a MBA student?

of course,you can do the LLB as you are so interested to take admission in LLB course you can appear in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) which is conducted for admission to the LLB program at eleven National Law Universities.

Hasham Array

IGNOU is the reputed world class university, offering many courses spread over many countries in the world
    it has 1800 study centres across country.
    two ways for u

1.go to study centre and ask for the details.

2.go to www.ignou.ac.in find a study centre or u can apply if course is available online.

thanks

happy to help u Array

yes you can apply but you must have 55% marks in your graduation then only you are eligible you apply to the IGNOU they gave you a center where you have to give written exam then on the bases of these they select you.

malik.sumit93 Array
    D-68/3 , ishwar Colony , Arjun park , Najafgarh , New Delhi-43

You can apply for the correspondance LLB course at some Study Centers of IGNOU and at the home page website of ignou at www.ignou.in.....

mohit.monty Array

Yes , You can apply for the correspondence course of LLB from the IGNOU university. AS you already completed your graduation degree so you have to apply for the 3year course of LLB. You have to only fill up the registration form and they will send you the prospectus and you have to start for the exams. At the time of exams , You have to visit the centers of exams as per the university refers and appear in the exams. The main subjects of LLB during the course are-
    1. Civil procedure code
    2. Criminal procedure code.
    3. Indian penal code.
    4. Company law
    5. Contract Act
    6. Jurisprudence
    7. International law
    8. Evidence Act.
    9. Limitation Act.
    10.Income tax Act

grotesque Array

Dear sir/madam,
    You can directly apply to the LLB 3 years course because you are already pass your graduation. You can also apply to IGNOU to do the correspondence law. You even dont have any need to give the entrence test for the enrollment. But as per my advice, first of all , you have to complete your MBA degree then you have to fill up the form for the LLB.
    All the best

akshatah44@gmail.com

Post Re: How to apply for correspondence LLB course from IGNOU

how to apply
    Quote Originally Posted by mohit.monty View Post
    Yes , You can apply for the correspondence course of LLB from the IGNOU university. AS you already completed your graduation degree so you have to apply for the 3year course of LLB. You have to only fill up the registration form and they will send you the prospectus and you have to start for the exams. At the time of exams , You have to visit the centers of exams as per the university refers and appear in the exams. The main subjects of LLB during the course are-
    1. Civil procedure code
    2. Criminal procedure code.
    3. Indian penal code.
    4. Company law
    5. Contract Act
    6. Jurisprudence
    7. International law
    8. Evidence Act.
    9. Limitation Act.
    10.Income tax Act

Unregistered

i have completed my mba ,now i am working in banking industry.i want to do llb correspondence.how to apply?fees structure?

Unregistered

i am mba student i have intersted in llb please you can guide me what will be procedure of admisstion of ignou unversity?

FEBIN MATHEW Array

Dear student the IGNOU IS THE BEST UNIVERSITY
    TO DO YOUR DEGREES IN DISTANCE. BUT THE UNIVERSITY
    RULE IS THAT YOU CANNOT DO BOTH THE COURSE
    TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME.FIRST YOU HAVE TO
    COMPLETE YOUR MBA AND THEN APPLY FOR THE LLB THANKS.

Unregistered

I am giving final year paper of political science honors. On which eligibility and procedure may I apply for LLB in IGNEOUS?

Unregistered

How valid is the llb from ignou? Can you enrol and practise in any court with this certificate?

Unregistered

i m graduate in 2003 in programme, kya mai LLb kar sakti hun & how?

yo yo honey singh Array

The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) do not offer LLB program. LLB is basically not offered through distance mode by any university and the only reason behind it is that as per the Bar Council of India, candidates who pursue courses in Law through distance mode, won't be able to register themselves as Advocate and will be ineligible to practice in the court of Law.

The University only offers courses in Law as :
    Diploma Program
    Advanced Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma Program
    Certificate Program

For further information, refer to the official website of the University.

Unregistered

How to do a Llb couse from IGNOU being a Btech student?

Unregistered

sir i completed BE in mechanical 2002. Now i want to do L L B in correspendence please suggest to me

adi_netgenie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am doing MBA from IGNOU. Project Report yet to be submitted. I would like to do LLB from IGNOU through correspondence. How I can apply for this course. I enrollment No. 071967170 for MP programme from IGNOU.
    LLB is one of the most important prominent course in Modern age !!!!
    there are many institutions offering this course nowadays......it has become one of the most cpmmon trend among people to pursue LLB course due to the major oppotunities in this field

THE LAW INSTITUTES OFFER PER TIME AS WELL AS FULL TIME LLB COURSE
    SOME EVEN OFFER THE CORRESPONDENCE COURSE ....there are some minimal eligibility criteria which is to be fulfilled though

!!! ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA !!!!

• if you do it after 12,then you have to do the 5 year course
    • if you do it after completing graduation,you can do the 3year course
    • but you must have passed graduation or the 12th level exam or graduation(whichever applicable) with 40% marks in aggregate(35% for SC/STs)

!!!! BEST CORRESPONDENCE COLLEGES !!!!

1. Alagappa University
    2. Govt College of Law, University of Mumbai
    3. Himachal Pradesh University
    4. Symbosis Society's Law College, Pune
    5. Acharya Nagarjuna University
    6. National Law School of India University
    7. Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi
    8. University College of Law, Bangalore
    9. ICFAI University
    10. Mahatma Gandhi University
    11. Annamalai University
    12. Faculty of Law, Univ of Madras
    13. I L S Law College, Pune
    14. Faculty of Law, AMU, Aligarh
    15. Bangalore University for Legal Studies, Bangalore
    16. Faculty of Law, University of Delhi

HENCE YOU CAN SEE THAT YOU FULFILL ALL THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE COURSE ...... YOU CAN JOIN THE LLB COURSE I CORRESPONDENCE
    but...MY FRIEND...... I will like to draw your attention to some important point........ if you are doing any kind of job and do not have extra time for studies, you can go for the correspondence course without any doubt!!!
    but if you are a fresher, candidate ,......then you should go for a regular course omitting the correspondence course!!!!
    regular courses are much more valued compared to correspondence courses and it will be more helpful in case you opt for any job!!!!
    decide wisely before going out for any course!!!!

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

how & when i can apply for LLB course ?

Unregistered

How to apply for LLB course if doing CA?

Unregistered

i am doing l.l.b but financial problem pleace suggest me .how i am doing llb.corspondin

Unregistered

How to apply for LLB course i am done b.a

Unregistered

I AM SONALI BANERJEE WANTS TO BE A LLB STUDENT(3 YEARS). MY E MAIL ID.banerjeejayanta222@gmail.com
    MY MOB NO. 09547968246

Unregistered

i have completed my mba ,now i am working in telecom industry.i want to do llb correspondence.how to apply?fees structure?

Unregistered

i am qualified BA history IDE WITH 47% MARKS. can i do LL.B currespondence course from IGNOU? if there is any centre in trivandrum ? if i could apply when does the course begin and how to apply?

Unregistered

Eligibility and criteria for LL.B Three Year Course in IGNOU? I am passed B.A in Kerala University, and I have 40% marks. Can i join to LL.B correspondence course?

rktraders1@indiatimes.com

Re i apply this coures ?

dear sir
    my name is vinod and iam ist year stundents in du sol and i am apply this couress ?

please send me this coures information

thanking

arun0432 Array

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

• if you do it after 12,then you have to do the 5 year course
    • if you do it after completing graduation,you can do the 3year course
    • but you must have passed graduation or the 12th level exam or graduation(whichever applicable) with 40% marks in aggregate(35% for SC/STs)

BEST COLLEGES
    1. Alagappa University
    2. Govt College of Law, University of Mumbai
    3. Himachal Pradesh University
    4. Symbosis Society's Law College, Pune
    5. Acharya Nagarjuna University
    6. National Law School of India University
    7. Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi..

subjects of LLB ARE

Company law
    Contract Act
    Jurisprudence
    International law
    Evidence Act.
    Limitation Act

all the best

AnujR Array

With a LL.B degree pursued through the correspondencemode, the career opportunities decrease and relatively the quality alsosuffers. There are option by which you can opt for the law courses through thecorrespondence, but before you head for the course, it is important that youneed to be aware that according to the BCI, correspondence Bachelors in Law isnot authorized to practice regular.

Please go through their Prospectus and then take appropriate decision in the matter.Before taking admission ,please ensure that they are Govt. recognised course.

NALSAR, Hyderabad(Est: 1998)
    3-4, 761, Barkatpura, Hyderabad-500027
    Tel: 040-27567955

NLIU, Bhopal(Est: 1997)
    Bhadbhada Road, Barkheri Kalan, Bhopal-462002
    Tel: 0755-2696965

Symbiosis Law College, Pune(Est: 1977)
    Senapati Bapat Road, Pune-411004
    Tel: 020-25655114

ILS Law College, Pune(Est: 1924)
    Law College Road, Pune-411004
    Tel: 020-25656775

Faculty of Law, BHU, Banaras(Est: 1916)
    Varanasi-221005
    Tel: 0542-2369018

Faculty of Law, DU, Delhi(Est: 1924)
    Delhi-110007
    Tel: 011-27667765
    E-mail: lawfaculty@vsnl.net

Unregistered

I want to pursue LLM through correspondence pls can u tell me which university provides this course

Unregistered

sir i am scored 43% marks in BA .can i do correspondence LLB

r.jayaraman

Re: How to apply for llb cours through correspondence

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how & when i can apply for LLB course ?
    i want study through correpondece course of llb which univercity bes t what is the fees for year i am at tamilnadu .

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?