Unregistered

Give me the full Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in NDA exam ? How can i Apply for an NDA exam ?

hello sir my age is 19 and half. How could i apply for the nda can you give me the instruction about it

selvakumar Array

Re: Give me the full Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in NDA exam ? How can i Apply for an NDA exam ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello sir my age is 19 and half. How could i apply for the nda can you give me the instruction about it
    NDA :- National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by the UPSC for every . It is an one of the defence service Examination. This NDA Academy Having Major wings ie :- Army / Navy / Airforce . This Examination is conducted Twice in year .

The Selection process for this Examination consist of Written Examination and Interview . If your qualified in Written Examination then you may eligible for Interview and Physical training .

The Important Notification for this Examination may published in Employment and official website of UPSC during Notification during the Month of October and April .

If your aspiring to apply for this Examination then you 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . If your interested to apply for Airforce and Navy wing then you should complete 12th standard in science stream with physics, chemistry and Mathematics . Please Note that commerce and Arts candidate are not eligible to apply for this Examination .

Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years and there is no relaxation is applicable for any category candidate ( ie:- sc/st as well as obc ) and you should be Unmarried Male candidate . Final candidate are not eligible to apply for this Examination .

You should be Physically as well as Mentally fit for the examination , ie :- Your Height should be 157.5 cms to 162.5cms

You may apply for this Examination in both the online as well as offline . You collect the Examination application form the post office with the cost of Rs:- 50 . So, you may directly apply for this by collecting the application form from the post of office .

For prepare for this Examination please go through the syllabus . I provide the syllabus for CDS Examination . Please go through it .

Syllabus for CDS Examination :-

-English
    -Mathematics
    -General Knowledge

subham21 Array

Re: Give me the full Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in NDA exam ? How can i Apply for an NDA exam ?

DEAR FRIEND,

NDA i.e NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY & TH EXAMINATION IS CONDUCTED BY UPSC EVERY YEAR.LOTS OF CANDIDATE

APPEARING NDA EXAM,SO SEATS ARE LIMITED & COMPETITION IS MORE. THE EXAMINATION CONSIST OF WRITTEN TEST & INTERVIEW.

IF A CANDIDATE QUALIFY THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION THEN HE WILL APPEAR THE INTERVIEW.

CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAMINATION

1.CANDIDATE MUST HAVE COMPLETE HIS 10+2 FROM A RECOGNIZED INSTITUTION.

2.CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PCM SUBJECTS AS THEIR COMPULSORY SUBJECT.

3.CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE AGE BETWEEN 16.5 TO 19 YEARS.

4. A CANDIDATE SHOULD BE PHYSICALLY & MENTALLY FIT.

5. CANDIDATE HAS HEIGHT BETWEEN 157,5 CM TO 162.5 CM

YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE EXAMINATION BY COLLECTING THE APPLICATION FORM FROM POST OFFICE WITH COST OF 50 RUPEES.IN EXAMINATION QUESTION

COMES FROM ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS & GENERAL KNOWLEDGE.SO WELL PREPARED FOR EXAM & TRY TO MOTIVATE YOUR SELF.

BEST OF LUCK........

King Array

Hello Dear,
    The National Defense Academy(N.D.A) allows only male candidates to apply for the N.D.A entrance exam.If you desire to join the Army Wing of the N.D.A, then you must have passed in Class 12 or its equivalent from any subject or stream.The certification must be from a recognized board or university.Those who aspire to join the Naval Wing and the Air Force must have a pass certificate in Class 12 with Science subjects.
    If you are going to appear for the Class 12 or its equivalent exam then you are also eligible to submit the application form for this exam.As to get admitted into the Naval Academy and National Defense Academy, you must need to pass through the Physical Fitness test which is an essential part of the selection process.
    I f you are appearing for Class 12 exam and are yet to qualify then you need to submit proof of passing the 12th class or equivalent examination by the prescribed date (i.e. 5th December, 2012) and no request for extending this date will be entertained on the grounds of late conduct of Board/University Examination, delay in declaration of results or any other ground whatsoever.

The selection of the candidates into Air Force, Naval and Army Wings of the N.D.A will be done through the N.D.A Examinations.This exam will be carried out by the Union Public Service Commission.For further detailed information you can visit the official website of U.P.S.C that is www.upsc.gov.in
    The Union Public Service Commission will hold the examination on 15th April, 2012 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA.

You must be a unmarried male.You must be at least 161/2 years of age and not more than 19 years on January 1st or July 1st of the year of examination.

If you belong to General Category then you have to pay an application fee of Rs.50 either by remitting the money in any branch of S.B.I by cash or by using Net Banking facility of Sate Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
    If you are not General then you don't have to pay any amount.

You have to apply online by using the website
    http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available in this website.
    You have to submit only single application however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if you submit another/multiple applications, then you must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination center, photograph, signature, fee etc.The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.

The result of the written part of the examination is likely to be declared in the month of July, 2012.

All candidates called for interview must carry their original matriculation certificate or equivalent examination certificate to the service selection board (SSB).Originals will have to be produced by the candidates who qualify at the SSB interview soon after the interview.The originals will be returned after verification.Those candidates who have already passed 10+2 examination must carry their original 10+2 pass certificate or marks sheet for the SSB interview.

I hope this will help you.

So start preparing seriously for the exam.
    Good Luck.
    BEST WISHES.

sameer007 Array

Eligibility Criteria of NDA exam-
    your age should be in between 16.5 to 18 years.
    You should be pass in 12th or appearing 12th board.
    you should be physically fit and your eyesight should be well and height should be well.

jyothipriyadashini Array

hi,friend;..

NDA stands for National Defense Academy :

National defense academy conducted by the union public service commission under the defense sector,and this is inviting the applications for requiting the following wing through NDA entrance exam.

= = > Indian Army,
    = = > Indian Air Force,
    = = > Indian Navy.

Required Requirements:

For attending the NDA entrance exam for these posts,then required educational qualifications are different for every posts that is for indian army you must completed the 10+2 with PCM course from recognized board.

For indian air force and indian navy,required educational qualifications are you must completed the any 10+2 from recognized board.And here required age limit that should be 16 years to 19 years at the time of applying for this exam.

Here age relaxation is NOT available for any person.

Also you must be bachelor of male candidates and citizen of indian and your height should be 163 cm and physical fit.

Selection Procedure:

For these posts the selection procedure is based on the following stages and you must be qualifying the every stages one by one conducted by the union public service commission of defense service.

= = > Written test,
    = = > Physical Effective Test,
    = = > Personal Interview.

Apart from first conducted the written test after that called for physical effective test conducted by the defense service and after qualifying the both tests again called for final section procedure that is personal interview.

http://www.nda.nic.in/

all the best;.

bipin Array

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year twice to take qualified students into defense services.

To appear for NDA exam,you should have completed or appearing the final exam of 12th class with PCM/Other stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks and your age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

NDA exam notification will release in the month of December and May every year and exam will held on April and August month every year respectively.

Visit official website for more details.
    http://www.upsc.gov.in

ashwak-jo Array

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY

the elilgiblity criteria for the NDA EXAM IS ,

** the candidate should have completed 12th

** the candidate should have completed 12th with maths , physics as main subjects

** the candidate's age muist be between 16.5 to 19 years only

** the candidate must be an unmarried candidate

** the candidate must ve a citizen of india

******* commerce candidates are not eliglible for the exam

so, as per rules by cosnidering your age(19 1/2) , you are not eliglible for the exam

so, it is better to complete graduation .
    later , you can apply for CDS EXAM

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE EXAM

this exam will conduct by UPSC twice in every year

all the best

arnav saswati Array

hello my dear friend.......

You can apply for both online and offline.

Eligibility for NDA entrance exam:

Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

selection procedure:

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.

entrance exam dates of NDA:

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011

Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012

Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

So more details about NDA exam , you can visit official UPSC website.

thank you and all the very best for your future..........

Nathan Array

Red face Re: Give me the full Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in NDA exam ? How can i Apply for an NDA exam ?

NDA stands for national defence academy.This examination is conducted by union public service commission for twice per year (Nda1 and nda2)

Three kind of service in NDA:-
    >>army
    >>Navy
    >>air force

Eligibility criteria for NDA:
    >>The applicant should be a citizen of india
    >>The applicant should be medically fit
    >>The applicant should be unmarried
    >>The applicant age should between 16.5 to19yrs
    >>The applicant should be complete the 12th standard

Selection process of NDA:-
    >>written examination
    >>personal interiview

Important Notification:-
    S.No. NAME OF EXAMINATION DATE OF NOTIFICATION LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM DURATION OF EXAM.
    1 N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2012 31.12.2011 30.01.2012
    (MONDAY)
    (SUNDAY)
    1 DAY
    2 N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012 05.05.2012 04.06.2012
    (MONDAY)
    19.08.2012 (SUNDAY)
    1 DAY

More details visit on official website:-http://upsc.gov.in

shubhasharma Array

[FONT=Calibri]For Army Wing of NDA 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education, or equivalent.

For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at Naval Academy

12 th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school Education with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

Candidates appearing or passed at the 12th Class Examination are eligible to compete. Such candidates will be required to submit the proof of passing the 12th Class Examination by a date to be specified in the Commission’s Notice for the Examination.[/FONT]

Age Limits in between 16.5 years to 19 years
    Citizen Ship must be Indian
    You should be a Unmarried Male.

Selection Procedure
    1.You should have to appear for Written Exam first
    2.After being short listed through Written exam you will be called for SSB Interview.
    3.Medical & Fitness Test

arun.potturu Array

Hi friend,

*** NDA stands for the National Defense academy.

The NDA exam is conducted by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION BOARD - UPSC twice in a year.

>>> ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE NDA EXAM :

1. Candidate should completed the 10+2 qualification from recognized school.

2. Age limit for this NDA exam is 16.5 - 19 years.

3. Candidate must be indian citizen only.

4. Candidate should secure minimum 50% aggregate in academics.

>>> RECRUITMENT PROCESS :

1. Written test.

2. SSB Interview.

3. Medical and physical test.

Currently there is notifications released by UPSC board for the posts NDA & CDS exams.

>>> For notification updates see the website http://www.upsc.gov.in.

vikasjha39 Array

HI!
    NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY EXAM
    Nda.jpg
    I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for N.D.A exam at the age of 19.5 year.

Candidate pass the 12th class with any stream are eligible for N.D.A exam.
    Candidates appearing in the 11th class exam are not eligible for this examination
    Only unmarried male candidates with age in between 16.5-19 year are eligible for exam..

For more detail log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!

Unregistered

sir my brother(date of birth:2nd sep 1995) currently studying 12th std with subjects respect to pcm. Is he eligible to appear after completing the 12th std and what are the procedures to write the exam?

ashwak Array

NDA - National Defence Academy

The Eligliblity criteria of the NDA EXAM is ,

1) The candidate should have completed 12th from a recognised college
    2) The candidate should have completed 12th with PCM as main subjects

P - Physics
    C - Chemistry
    M - Maths

3) The candidate's age should be between 16.5 to 19 years
    4) The candidate must be an UNMARRIED MALE candidate
    5) The candidate must be a citizen of india

The Selection process is ,

1) Written exam
    2) SSB Interview
    3) Medical test

The Exam syllabus is ,

1) General ability - 600 marks
    2) Maths - 300 marks

As per your age now (19.6) , you are not eliglible for the NDA EXAM

so , it is better to complete graudation and then you can apply for different exams to join DEFENCE SERVICES

~~ CDS EXAM - Combined defence service exam
    ~~ AFCAT EXAM - Airforce common admission test
    ~~ UES EXAM - University entry scheme

all the best . . .

adi_netgenie Array

NDA=====>>>>>>>>>>>>National Defence Academy

It is the defence organization in INDIA that grooms up young candidates for army and other defense forces,getting a chance it it is really great!! but you need to fulfill some eligibility norms for it

===Eligliblity criteria===

~candidate must have completed 12th from a recognized board
    ~candidate should have PCM(Physics/Chemistry/ Maths) as main subjects in 12th
    ~ candidate's age should be between 16.5 to 19 years
    ~candidate must be an UNMARRIED MALE candidate
    ~ candidate must be a citizen of India
    ~candidate appearing for final exams are not eligible for this examination

Age Criteria
    Your age should be in between 16.5--19 years
    no relaxation is applicable for any types of category or OBC,SC etc

Marital status should be: Unmarried Male candidate

Physical test will be conducted in the exam
    Height Limit: 157.5-162.5cms

Application Mode
    both online and offline mode of application is available!!
    you can directly buy the form from the post office paying the application form fee and then filling it up...send to the mentioned address for applying!

===Recruitment Procedure===

~Written exam
    ~Personal Interview
    ~Medical test

===Pattern of the exam===

General ability 600 marks
    Maths 300 marks

**General ability includes logical reasoning,aptitudes, analytical problems,data interpretation, English etc

previous years QUESTION PAPERS AND SOLUTIONS
    http://www.jbigdeal.com/2010/05/nati...ar-papers.html

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

When do the cleared candidates for NDA-II exams join NDA? This is required to ascertain whether a student in Class XII is eligible for the NDA-II test or wait for NDA-I of the next year after the XII results are out.

Unregistered

give me full eligibility about medical test ?

popeye Array

nda1.jpeg

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).

NDA is conducted Twice in each year.

NDA Entrance Examis conducted for admission in following 3 wings :

Indian Army
    Indian Navy
    Indian Air Force

Required Eligibility for NDA exam

- You must be an unmarried Indian male.

- You should have completed 12th standard from a recognized Board. If you are perusing 12th then also you are eligible for NDA.

- Your age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years of age

NDA conducted as NDA-I and NDA-II.

NDA-II exam notification:

Date of issue of application form is closed which was 4th June 2012.

If you have applied exam then you can write exam. Exam will held on 19th Aug 2012.

Exam Pattern is attach below :

nda pattern.jpg

choco28 Array

dear friend,

NDA { National Defence Academy}
    is a exam conducted by UPSC twice a year

for recruitment of candidates in 3 wings;
    ARMY
    AIRFORCE
    NAVY

eligibility for NDA

age limit
    16 1/2 years to 19 years
    relaxation of age is not given in any case

must be unmarried male

citizenship-Indian

education qualification
    candidate must have passed 12th or 12th appearing with science or commerce stream with maths as a compulsory subject from a recognised university

NDA exam is conducted by in 3 stages;
    written exam
    SSB
    Medical exam

Pattern of the exam;

you are 19 1/2 years old so you are not eligible for the exam
    as you do not satisfy the age criteria

so in my opinion you must complete your graduation and
    then apply for CDS exam

ranjeet kumar Array

dear friend.
    the full eligibility criteria for nda is:
    1. passed or appeared in 12th with any stream (for army wing)
    2. passed or appeared in 12th with science stream with math for air force and naval wing.
    3. age must be under 16.5 years to 19 .
    4. must be physically fit.
    5. citizen of india.
    6. must be unmarried before joining nda.
    nda exam helds twice in a year, and the pattern of question is multiple choice questions. the exam will be held in two papers
    paper-1 contains 120 number of question from the maths section of +2level.
    paper-2 contains 150 number of questions which are from:
    a) general awareness- 100 questions.
    b) english- 50 questions.
    after clearing the entrance exam further you will be called for the interviews, and after the succesful comletion you will join the national defence academy of india.
    all the best.

choco28 Array

dear friend,

sorry to say but you are not eligible for NDA exam
    as your age have crossed the age limit required for NDA exam

this exam is conducted by UPSC
    twice a year

eligibility for exam

candidate must be 12th passed with minimum of 50% in 12th

age criteria
    candidate's age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years

age limit is not relaxed in any case

you must be Indian unmarried male candidate

pattern of the written exam

• The written exam consist of two papers.

Paper
    Subject
    Duration
    Maximum Marks
    I
    Mathematics
    2.5 hours
    II
    General Ability Test
    2.5 hours
    Total
    • The General Ability Test consists of

Part
    Subject
    Maximum Marks
    Part A
    English
    Part B
    General Knowledge
    Total

there are 3 stages of NDA exam
    written exam
    SSB
    Medical exam

so i will suggest you that you should first complete your graduation
    then you will be eligible for CDS exam

Unregistered

give me the full criteria for appearing ME? how can i apply for ME?

raoresult Array

HELLO FRIEND ,

AS you have cleared it that your age is 19 and a half that means you are NOT ELIGIBLE FOR NDA .

images.jpg

eligibility criteria :-

1. you must have passed 12th class from a recognised board .

2. your age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years .

3. you must be an INDIAN.

ALL THE BEST

THANKS

FAZAL WAHAID KHAN

hello sir my age is 18 and half. How could i apply for the nda can you give me the instruction about it

randhirk.rk Array

Quote Originally Posted by FAZAL WAHAID KHAN View Post
    hello sir my age is 18 and half. How could i apply for the nda can you give me the instruction about it
    UPSC conducts the NDA exams twice a year.
    NEXT NDA exams will be held in April 2013

ELIGIBILTY:
    ARMY WING-12TH PASS
    AIRFORCE- 12th Pass with Phy and Maths as subjects in class 12th
    NAVY WING- 12th pass with Phy and Maths as subjects in class 12th

AGE-Between 16 and half years and 19 years

ONLY UNMARRIED INDIAN MALES CAN APPLY

Written Tests:
    Paper 1-Mathematica- 300 Marks
    Paper 2- General Ability Test - 600 Marks

If you clear the written Tests there will be an SSB interview of 900 MARKS

Notifications for the next NDA exams will come out in Dec 2012 in the newspaper Employment news as well on upsc website www.upsc.gov.in

ashok rks Array

NDA - National Defence Force

Under National Defence Force
    Army Force
    Navy Force
    Air Force

Eligible criteria
    The candidate should be citizen of India
    The Candidate should be unmarried
    The Candidate should be Medical fit for attendng the NDA Exam
    you need to complete atleast 12th or equivalent exam from the reputed school
    The Candidate should have Physics,Maths,Chemistry as a major subject to apply the Airforce& Navy

Age Limit
    The candidate age should be below 19 years of age for applying the NDA exam

Selection Process
    Preliminary Exam
    Interview
    Main interview

Syllabus for the Preliminary exam
    Reasoning
    Communication
    Numerical Ability
    General awareness
    Computer Skill
    Quantitative Aptitude
    Logical Reasoning

raoresult Array

hello friend ,

i am SORRY to say that you are not eligible for the NDA- national defence services exam , as your age limit has been exceeded .

eligibility criteria :-

1. you must have passed 12th class from a recognised board .

2. your age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years .

3. you must be an INDIAN.

THIS exam is conducted by UPSC , twice in a year.

all the best

THANKS

learn Array

dear friend,

NDA -national defence academy
    exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year

this exam offers admission to any of the wings that are
    ARMY
    AIRFORCE
    NAVY

eligibility

you must have passed you 12th from a recognised board
    you must have pcm as compulsory subjects

there is no minimum marks specified for this exam

age limit
    16 1/2 years to 19 years

age relaxation is not given in any case

there is also no restriction in no of attempts

selection process
    written exam
    ssb
    interview

citizenship
    must have a Indian Citizen

exam pattern

The NDA written exam comprises of 2 papers
    both are objective type

The first paper is Mathematics
    The second paper is General Ability Test
    Written Examination
    Paper
    Subject
    Duration
    Maximum Marks
    I
    Mathematics
    2.5 hours
    II
    General Ability Test
    2.5 hours
    Total

General Ability is again divided into two
    english
    GK

GK is further divided into several subjects as
    • Section Subject Marks
      Section A Physics 100
      Section B Chemistry 60
      Section C General Science 40
      Section D History, Freedom Movements etc 80
      Section E Geography 80
      Section F Current Events 40

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Eligibility Criteria for NDA exam :

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC board twice in a year and you should have passed in class 12th from a recognized board to apply for Indian Army department and if you wish to apply for Air Force or Navy Department then you should have passed class 12th with mathematics and physics as a compulsory subject and any one of these - Computer Science/Chemistry/Biology in 12th standard and your age should not be more than 19 years and less than 16.5 years and relaxation in age would not be provided to any candidate.

You can apply for this exam at www.upsc.gov.in and for next NDA examinations dates are announced by UPSC board are following as :

Application Starting Date : 22-12-2012

Application Closing Date : 21-01-2013

Examination Dates : 14-04-2013

All the best

spider man Array

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC board
    Eligibility for nda exam
    1. You must have passed your 12th from any recognised board
    2. Your age must be minimum 16 1/2 years
    3. Your maximum age must be 19 years

4. No age relaxation is provided in any case.
    5. Only Unmarried Male candidates allowed.
    6. You must be physically fit

7. You must study maths, physics subjects in 12th
    8. Candidates waiting for 12th results can also apply
    9. The exam syllabus is covered from maths, physics, chemistry

10. You must be a Indian origin
    all the best

Ajaygupta123 Array

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC every year twice and you must have following qualifications if you want to apply for NDA exam.

-10+2 pass from a recognized board of education . Please note that for Air force and Navy physics and mathematics in required in 10+2.

-Age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

-Unmarried male are only eligible for NDA exam.

-Should be Indian Citizen

The selection will be based on following stages :

-Objective type paper

-SSB interview

-Medical Examination

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in

mdjaveed Array
    H.no.1-10-28/232/77, Road no.1, N.N.Colony, Kushaiguda, Ecil Post,Hyderabad-500062

Hello Friend,

Through NDA you can enter into the stream of
    NAVY
    AIR FORCE
    ARMY

Eligibility Criteria for NDA( National Defense Academy ) exam:
    You must be the citizen of India or
    A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
    You must complete your 12th standard with minimum of 60% of marks with PCM as core subjects
    Your martial status should be single till the training is completed
    Your age should be between 16.5-19 years
    You should have knowledge in
    Aptitude
    Reasoning
    Current affairs
    General English etc..

Exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year
    Next exam will be help on 22nd April 2013

Thank you
    All the Best.

er.animesh6 Array

Smile Re: Give me the full Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in NDA exam ? How can i Apply for an NDA exam ?

Hello friend,The eligibility criteria for NDA exam is given below* Candidate must have to pass Class XII board exam.* Age of the candidate must be 16.5-19 year.* Candidate must be a citizen of India.* Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA.APPLICATION PROCEDUREFor appling for NDA candidate have to Apply Online in the following websiteswww.upsc.gov.inAll the best.

eduforall Array

Hi,

If you want to appear for NDA exam, you should fulfill the eligibility criteria for it.

Eligibility for NDA exam-

You should be 12th pass with Physics and maths from a recognized board.

Your age should not be below 16.5 years and not above 19 years.

You should be an unmarried male candidate.

You should be physically fit.

How to apply for NDA -

To apply for NDA exam, you need to fill the application form which you can buy from a post office for Rs. 50.

You can also apply online at -

www.upsc.gov.in

Stages of exam -

There are 2 stages of NDA exam -

Written Test

Interview.

megh@ Array

Sorry friend,
    you cannot apply for NDA exam since your age is 19.5years already.

NDA age criteria is 16.5-19years.

NDA is National Defense Academy. The exam is conducted by UPSC.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

>>Age:- 16.5-19years.

>>Qualification:- 12th level in any stream for Army.
    12th level with PCM for Navy/Air Force.

>>Should be Indian citizen.

>>Only unmarried male candidates.

>>Should be be physically strong.

Exam Pattern:-

Attached Files

Sadaf yasmin Array

Hello friend,Here is the total details about NDA is given below:-NDA has three wings:-1. Indian army,2. Indian airforce,3. Indian navy.NDA eligibility details:-The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised university.Percentage is not required for this exam.The candidates age should not be morethan 19 years and not lessthan 16.5 years.Candidate should be physically fit.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible i.e girls are not eligible for the NDA exam.Nationality:-The candidate should be a citizen of indiaorA subject of bhutanorA subject of nepalorA tibetian refugee who earlier came over indian permanetly.Selection process:-Written test,SSB interview,Medical test.UPSC conducting this exam two times in a year.For more details please visit below websitehttp://www.upsc.gov.inAll the best

rajpurohitt Array

Friend,

NDA Stands for National Defense Academy.

Mainly there are Three wings in NDA :-

Army Academy
    Naval Academy
    Air Force Academy

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ==>

Educational Qualification:-

For Army Academy :- You should Complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university .
    For Naval and Airforce Academy :- You should complete 12th standard in science with Physics and Mathematics as a Main Subject in 12th board Examination .

Age Limit:-

Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years.
    Only Unmarried Male Candidates Allowed.

Physical Eligibility:-

Height:- your height must above or equal to 157.5cms.

Chest:

79cms. - Normal
    84cms. - Expand

Good luck...........

rajpurohitt Array

Friend,

NDA Stands for National Defense Academy.

Three wings in NDA :-

Army Academy
    Naval Academy
    Air Force Academy

ELIGIBILITY ==>

Educational Qualification:-

For Army Academy :- You should Complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university .
    For Naval and Airforce Academy :- You should complete 12th standard in science with Physics and Mathematics as a Main Subject in 12th board Examination .

Age Limit:-

Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years.

Other:-

Only Unmarried Male Candidates Allowed.
    you must Physically Fit.

Physical Eligibility:-

Height:- your height must above or equal to 157.5 cms.

Chest:

79cms. - Normal
    84cms. - Expand

Good luck...........

shine.com Array

Hello Dear Friend ....

N.D.A --- NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

I am Really sorry to say this Dear friend ..

You are not Eligible to apply for this exam

Because the Criteria is given as follows .///

You must be an INDIAN

The minimum age must be 16.5 years

maximum age is allowed up to 19 years

The minimum qualification you must have is Intermediate

You can apply for

ARMY

NAVY

AIR FORCE

through this exam ...

GOOD LUCK

k.uma Array

HI FRIEND,

Date of announcement: 22/12/12,

Last date for receipt of application :21/01/13,
    Date of examination :07/04/13.

Girl's r eligible to give NDA exams;

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC (Union public service commission) twice a year.There are three wings in NDA:-
    1.Indian Army.
    2.Indian Navy.
    3.Indian Airforce.

You will be eligible to give NDA exam if
    :-
    1.You are an unmarried male candidate.
    2.Your age is between 16.5 years to 19 years.

3.You have passed your 12th exam.
    4.You have studied Maths and Physics in your 12th.
    5.U r physically fit.
    6.U r from India,Nepal,Tibet r Bhutan.

The process of selection in NDA is done through three stages:-

Written test,

SSB interview,

Medical test

UPSC conducting this exam two times in a year.

For more details please visit below website

"All the best"

Hi friend, Array

* Sorry to say this that you cannot appear for NDA exam...!

* This is because you have crossed the age of 19 years which is the maximum age limit to appear for NDA

* I will list you the main requisities to appear for NDA

* The Candidate must be a Male

* He must be an Indian citien...!

* The age limit is 16.5 to 19 years strictly....!

* Must meet the requirements of mental and physical fitness.....!!

* Must have completed 12th grade ....!!

Arun Krishna Array

dear aspirant,
    in order to get apply for NDA exam you should meet the following eligibility conditions
    -->you should be a citizen of India
    -->you should have passed 10+2 with a percentage not less than 65%
    -->your age should be between 16.5 to 19years
    for further information you can visit UPSC's portal www.upsconline.nic.in
    thank you.

cheppanu Array

NDA means National Defence Academy.

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year.

through this you can join
    army
    navy
    airforce

as per eligibility,

you have to complete your 12th class from a recognized college.

your age is 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

You should be an unmarried male candidate.

Varam Array

NDA means National defence academy.

Eligibility conditions are as follows:

A candidate must be an unmarried male and have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age 19 years on the 1st January or 1st of July of the year of examination.

As you are 19+, you are not eligible for the NDA Exam which will be in the month of April.

Educational Qualifications :

For Army wing of National Defence Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply.

Important dates of NDA Exam 2013:

DATE OF NOTIFICATION- 22.12.2012

LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS- 21.01.2013

DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM- 14.04.2013

Candidates have to apply Online at http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 22/12/2012 to 21/01/2013.

Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/ Sons of JCOs, NCOs, ORs) to be deposited in any branch of SBI or Online by Net Banking Or by Credit/ Debit card.

Sushilkumaryadav Array

Hello,
    NDA & NA is conducted by UPSC twice a year for the recruitment of candidates in the Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force wings of NDA.

The eligibility criteria for NDA & NA Examination are as follows:
    Age Limit
    The candidate should be of the age in between 16.5 to 19 years.
    Marital Status
    The candidate should be unmarried.
    Nationality
    The candidate should be Indian.
    Educational Qualification
    For Army: 12th appearing or 12th class pass of 10+2 of school education pattern or equivalent examination conducted by State Education Board or University.
    For Air Force, Navy & Naval Academy: 12th appearing or 12th class pass of 10+2 of school education pattern or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by State Education Board or University.

For further details refer the pdf attached below or visit www.upsc.gov.in
    You can fill the online application form from the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
    Regards...
    Attached Files

mdjaveed Array
    H.no.1-10-28/232/77, Road no.1, N.N.Colony, Kushaiguda, Ecil Post,Hyderabad-500062

Hi Friend,

To apply for NDA(National Defense Academy) exam conducted by UPSC twice a year you most posses some qualifications

You must have completed your 12th in science and maths stream in any recognized college
    Your age should be between 16.5-19 years
    You should be single men and citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan

NDA exam is conducted twice a year by UPSC.
    NDA-1 and NDA-2
    Now the NDA-1 notifications are closed you should apply for NDA-2 exam
    You must write written test
    If you pass in written test then you should attend physical test and then an Interview.
    For more details of Notifications and applications check the link regularly given below

Thank you............

navjotsidhupamal Array

My dear friend,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is one of the entrance exam to enter into the field of civil services.The civil services that comes under NDA entrance exam are:-
    1.Indian Navy
    2.Indian Military
    3.Indian Air Force

Eligibility criteria:-1.You must be an Indian.
    2.You should be physically fit.
    3.You age should lies between 16.5 to 19 years.
    4.Girls are not eligible for NDA.
    5.Only unmarried males are eligible for NDA.
    6.Your eye sight should be correct i.e 6/6.

Thank u!!

Badshah Array

• Union public service commission (UPSC) conducts every year twice National defence academy (NDA) examination.
    • If you are interested to join Indian army, then completion of 12th in any stream is necessary.
    • And for joining Indian Navy and Indian air force then you must have completed 12th from an recognised board with having physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
    • The age limit for every category is from 16.5 years to 19 years.
    • You have to be male and also unmarried to appear in this exam.
    • Since you are having a age of 19.5 years, you are not eligibile for it.

hareramsingh Array

Hello friend

You can join Indian army as an officer in two ways----

1)NDA- Natinal Defense Academy- This exam is held twice a year .There a written exam which includes a math test and general ability test .If you qualify in written you are called for
    SSB

2)TES-Technical Entry Sceme- This is also held twice a year .

The basic difference between NDA and TES is that in NDA you need to give written exam but in TES you need to give written exam .

TES is based on board percentage .

A merit list is made according to the marks in boards and if you get a name in the list you are directly qualified for SSB-servive selection board that is the second roundEligibility for both is same i.e.

Qualification ----12 pass with Physica and Mathematics

Age limit ---16.5 to 19 years

The candidate should be a citizen of India and Unmarried .

You can apply for TES on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

for NDA www.upsc.nic.in

Good Luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?