Unregistered

Further steps to be taken after B.Tech(Electronics) to become Scientist and Astronaut?

I am studying btech(electronics) 3rd year.my dream is to become an scientist and astronaut.so give me an answer after completion of btech what would i have to take further step for my future to reach my goal as scientist in NASA.

Supra Array

Re: Further steps to be taken after B.Tech(Electronics) to become Scientist and Astronaut?

SELECTION PROCESS:
    A written test will be conducted and if you are selected you will be called for the Interview.
    The written test will be conducted on 21.04.2012(Saturday) at thirteen venues and they are:
    Ahmedabad
    Bangalore
    Bhopal
    Bhubaneswar
    Chandigarh
    Chennai
    Dispur
    Hyderabad
    Kolkata
    Lucknow
    Mumbai
    New Delhi
    Thiruvananthapuram.
    GOOD LUCK.

Unregistered

Re: Further steps to be taken after B.Tech(Electronics) to become Scientist and Astronaut?

i am doing btech from electrical and electronics 2nd year. give me all the details of the exam to become a astronaut in nasa. my email id is monikaparashar.mona17@gmail.com. plz sir i m waiting...

amitima Array

Your aims are pretty good. But to reach a level of scientist in NASA or ISRO, you have to toil really very hard.

For being a scientist in India, the best scope is to join ISRO. For that you need to give the ISRO exam.

And for NASA, you have to be very good in your space and aeronotics and apply for job.

Unregistered

can a BE(electronics student apply for nasa)

Unregistered

I am studying btech(electronics) 3rd year. i wann to become an scientist and astronaut. so give me an answer after completion of btech what would i have to take further step for my future to reach my goal as scientist in NASA. nd also suggest me training institute nd training field. mhy email address is[Dalveer.singh111@gmail.com]

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?