Unregistered

Full information and date of SLET exam?

Hello sir tell me when the slet exam conduct Give me the full information and the date of conduct of SLET exam ?

bipin Array

Re: Full information and date of SLET exam?

State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) is same as State Eligibility Test (SET).

The minimum eligibility criterion is a post graduation in any discipline. You needs to have completed his master’s degree with more than 55% of marks.

This exam is carried out every June or July months.

If you attend the SLET and get qualified you can get in to positions of lecturers in different government colleges or universities in particular states.

SLET is being conducted in the following states-

- Maharashtra & Goa
    - Tamil Nadu
    - Rajasthan
    - West Bengal
    - Madhya Pradesh
    - Andhra Pradesh
    - Himachal Pradesh
    - Jammu & Kashmir

Unregistered

Sir, Can I know the exact date for SLET-2012 and also the related syllabus?

shubhasharma Array

[FONT=Tahoma]for SLET candidates should possess the PH.D.Degree from any recognized university.
    Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing in the Master Degree examination may apply for SLET exam.
    The State Lectureship Eligibility Test accredited by UGC conducts exam for lecture ship in Government as well as Private colleges and awarded the post of JRF(junior Research Fellowship).[/FONT][FONT=Calibri] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri]The all India [/FONT][FONT=Calibri]SLET[/FONT][FONT=Calibri] entrance test 2012 will be held on [/FONT]2nd & 3rd June of 2012[FONT=Calibri]. Admission forms for the same have already been made available in January / February, 2012.[/FONT]

arnav saswati Array

Hello my dear friend...

The minimum eligibility criteria is a post graduation in any discipline from any recommended university.

The candidate should have completed his master’s degree with more than 55% of marks.

If you attend the SLET and get qualified you can get in to positions of lecturers in different government colleges or universities in particular states.

** Maharashtra & Goa

**Tamil Nadu

**Rajasthan

** West Bengal

**Madhya Pradesh

** Andhra Pradesh

** Himachal Pradesh

** Jammu & Kashmir

thank you and all the very best..........................

jyothipriyadashini Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello sir tell me when the slet exam conduct Give me the full information and the date of conduct of SLET exam ?
    hi,friend;...

/ / SLET stands for State Level Eligibility Test :
    -----------------------------------------------

This is a entrance test for who are interested to do teaching field as a teacher or lecture in govt colleges and schools at state level only and this is conducted by the UGC of state govt every year june or july month.

SLET Exam Conducted States :

~~ > ANDHRA PRADESH
    ~~ > HIMACHAL PRADESH
    ~~ > JAMMU & KASHMIR
    ~~ > MADHYA PRADESH
    ~~ > MAHARASHTRA & GOA
    ~~ > TAMIL NADU
    ~~ > RAJASTHAN
    ~~ > WEST BENGAL

For writing this exam required educational qualifications are you must completed the post graduate course with minimum 55% of marks from recognized university and in case SC/ST/PH/VH candidates can get minimum 50% of marks.

Here not required any age limit.

// Selection Procedure :
    ----------------------

For lecture post in govt schools and colleges,the selection procedure is based on the written test only and this consists of objective type questions from selecting optional subjects by candidates.

Written test paper will be divided in to 3 papers and apart from 1st paper consists of 60 questions from general nature subjects and second paper consists of 50 questions from optional subjects and the last one is descriptive type question paper with 40 question from optional subjects.

You must be remember,who are qualifying the paper 1 attend the 2nd paper and who are qualifying the 2nd paper called for 3rd paper.

// Important Dates :
    ---------------------

You are not mention the which state you are apply.so first of all you must mention the which state you are applying for state level eligibility test.In AP state in the month of june 2nd and 3rd 2012 exam conducted.

http://www.ugc.ac.in

all the best;.

Unregistered

how to apply for slet exam in tamilnadu

Unregistered

hello sir what is the last date for applying (from andhra pradesh)

Shaenma Array

SLET stands for State Level Eligibility Test for Lectureship. When compared with UGC NET, the written test for SLET is easy and candidate has an ease to choose the particular subject as it was only State Level. One of the major asset of AP SLET Exam was he/she will have an option to attend for test in their own mother tongue. For this Officials of Osmania University will soon issues AP SLET 2012 Notification with dates, eligibility and availability of examination results.
    SLET Andhra Pradesh is for the one who are very much interested in the field of teaching in colleges/ Universities in Andhra. Candidate should possess a minimum of 50 percent in their B.Ed with completed PG. It was purely an objective type test with the duration of 150 minutes.

Expected Exam Pattern for SLET 2012
    • 30 questions from Logical Reasoning
    • 30 questions from Legal Reasoning
    • 30 questions from Analytical Reasoning
    • 30 questions from General Knowledge
    • 30 questions from Reading Comprehension

tulika kansal Array

Dear........

Full information and date of SLET exam........

Educational qualification:-
    candidate should have Ph.D degree from any recognized university.

Notification of Tamilnadu SLET 2011 exam :-
    expected in the month of February.

Applications for Tamilnadu SLET 2012 exam will be issued by Bharathiyar University Coimbatore.

Eligibility :

Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree(50% for SC/ST candidates)

AGE LIMIT :

>> Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years

>> Lectureship: There is no upper age limit for applying for lectureship eligibility.

Last date for Applying On-Line : 25-10-2012

It occur twice in a year

for more information:

http://www.ugcnetonline.in/notification.php

BEST OF LUCK!!!

subham21 Array

Dear friend,

SLET is one of the reputed entrance examination in India.It is one of the top class examination in India .

Information regarding SLET examination are given below.

Minimum eligibility criteria is candidate should have post graduation from any stream from any recognized university

2.Candidate should have complete his master degree with minimum percentage of 55% of marks.

AGE LIMIT:

junior research fellowship:not more than 28 years

lectureship: their is no upper age limit

The examination is carried out every June & July month.........

work hard & get success.....

best of luck.........

ranjeet kumar Array

dear friend.
    slet- state level eligibility test is conducted for the lectureship it is easier in comparison to ugc-net.
    the eligibility criteria for slet is a minimum of 55% in master degree from a recognized university (50 % in case of sc/st candidate). there is no such age limit for this test for lectureship but for junior research fellowship the upper age must not be more than 28 years.
    slet is conducted in following states:
    1. maharastra and goa.
    2. tamil nadu
    3. rajsthan.
    4. west bengal.
    5. madhya pradesh.
    6. andhra pradesh.
    7. himachal pradesh.
    8. jammu and kashmir.
    9. assam.
    the slet is conducted in the month of august-september every year.
    if you are eligible then go and just prepare for it and clear the exam.
    all the best.

Unregistered

Sir I wnt to know where to get slet form for U.P. 2012 watz d last date for submission of form n exdm date for u.p. Slet my id is fatmazafar8@gmail.com

Unregistered

CAN U PLEASE PROVIDE A TEN YEAR QUESTION PAPER IN CHEMICALSCIENCES

Unregistered

can u please let me know where r these slet application forms available....

Unregistered

what is the exact date of SLET 2012 in Tamil Nadu which will be conducted by Bharathiar University in the month of August 2012?

ShahzadImam Array

It is State Eligibility Test (SET).

Some of the states are:

Rajasthan
    -West Bengal
    Madhya Pradesh
    Andhra Pradesh

You can get the exam dates on SLET of given state websites.

Unregistered

HELLO MAM,I HAD JUST APPEARED FOR M.ED EXAM RESULT IS AWATING CAN I APPEAR FOR SLET 2013,I GOT 54% IN M.A ENG ,BUT IF I GET MORE THAN 55% IN M.ED CAN I AAPEAR WHAT ALL SUB WE HAVE TO TAKE PLS GUIDE

Unregistered

I am qualified SET exam in 2011. Any time period to valid the exam because i heared more than two years the validity expired to i will get the job

Unregistered

Dear sir,I got PG degree in Deemed University.Sir rely me whether it is eligible or not.Thank you sir.

panex Array

what is the exact date of SLET 2012 in Tamil Nadu which will be conducted by Bharathiar University in the month of August 2012?
    date of SLET exam in Bharathiar University will be held on Oct 07, 2012

Bharathiar University holds State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for recruitment of Lecturers in Universities and Colleges in Tamil Nadu

Eligibility:
    (i) Only those candidates who have completed/ are pursuing a UGC specified PG degree are eligible to appear in SLET.

(ii) Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's Degree (or) equivalent examination are eligible (50% for candidates belonging to SCs/STs/PH/Blind categories)

(iii) Candidates who have appeared (or) would be appearing at the qualifying examination may also apply

(iv) Ph.D. degree holder whose Master's level examination was com*pleted by Sept. 19,1991 are eligible for relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% to appear in SLET

Candidates have to appear in the subject of their Postgraduation only. However, those candidates, whose Postgraduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject

Exemptions from appearing in the NET examination are allowed for certain categories of candidates

Scheme of the Test:

Paper - I carrying a total of 100 marks, is primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension and divergent thinking

Paper - II
    carrying a total of 100 marks, consists of short questions on the subject selected by the candidates. These two papers each consist of a Test booklet containing 50 objective type questions

Paper - III
    carries a total of 200 Marks, and consists of only descriptive questions from the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates

Subjects:

Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science & Application, Economics, Education, Electronics, English, Geography, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Hindi, History, Home Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Law, Library & Information Sciences, Management, Mathematical Sciences, M sic, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physical Sciences, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work, Sociology, Tamil

Time Table:

Session: Details: Marks: Duration:
    First Paper I 100 09.30 AM to 10.45 AM
    First Paper II 100 10.45 AM to 12 PM
    Second Paper III 100 1.30 PM to 04 PM

Important Dates:
    Last date for the submission of online application form: Aug 31, 2012.
    Last date for receiving filled in application: Sept 07, 2012.
    SET 2012 exam date: Oct 07, 2012.

Best of luck!

Unregistered

what is the validity period of the set score?

randhirk.rk Array

STATE ELIGIBILTY TEST (SET) scores are valid for life long
    if you clear the SET exam or NET exam this scorecard is valid all your life

Min eligibilty to sit in the SET or UGC NET exam is post graduation with min 55% marks from a UGC regognised university or college
    UGC NET exams are held twice a year in June and Dec each year
    Whereas SET exams which are conducted by anyone of the university of the STATE is conducted only once a year

Next UGC NET exam will be held in dec 2012
    Next Maharastra SET exam will be held in nov 2012

Unregistered

what are the documents that i need to enclosure with the online application form and what are the form that i need to get attested?(for TNSET)

Unregistered

where do u get the application forms for slet exams for tamil nadu... not able to find it on the net..

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

set stands for the state eligibility test

the every exam is conducted by every state ,so that their is difference to one another

to write the set exam ,you want to complete the master's degree in any university ,that university is recognized by the university grant commission (ugc)

the percentage required is 55% for the general candidates

for the back ward caste's their is having 5% relaxation,and also for the physical handicapped candidates

according to the andhra pradesh state

ap government is conducting the apset exam after 13 years

some important dates according to the apset

online registration starts from :3-05-2012

online registration closes on :30-05-2012

last date with late fee

rs/-100

last date with late fee

rs/-200

the apset exam is conducted on 27-july -2012

hope this information helps you

good luck

Unregistered

sir can you inform me the exam date and when is the last date of slet exam

Unregistered

Dear sir,
    I have completed my MBA(marketing) in Distance Course with 57%, Can i eligible for SLET exam? IF Yes,please provide me date of exam.

Thanks & regards
    Hemant kumar
    Email-ID:hemant.kumar754@gmail.com

Nathan Array

Cool Re: Full information and date of SLET exam?

SLET stands for State Eligibility Test this entrance Test for who are interest to do teaching field as a teacher or lecture in government colleges and schools at a state level only and this is conducted by UGC of state government and this test is conducted by Every year in the month of June or july month.and his score in valid for life long.SLET Exam Conducted by many states there are.

>>West Bengal

>>Rajasthan

>>Jammy & Kashmir

>>Andhra Pradesh

>>Himachal Pradesh

>>Madhya Pradesh

>>Tamil Nadu

Eligibility Criteria for SLET:-

>>The Applicant should be complete the Post graduate course in any field in recognized university and minimum 50% percentage of mark in your university.

>>There is no age limit to required for this exam.

For More Details please Visit Here:-http://www.ugc.ac.in

Unregistered

pls send me model question paper for SLET EXAM TAMIL NADU for COMPUTER SCIENCE 2011
    MY ID: sharn7s@yahoo.com
    pls help meeeeeeeeee. . . .

thankyou

Unregistered

dear sir
    i was qualified for SLET 2012 exam from andhra pradesh conducted in the month of july. presently i am working in a private engineering college affiliated to andhra university, visakhapatnam.from 3 years. i have a total teaching experience of 5 years.
    please tell whether i am eligible for UGC VI pay scale or not.

thank you
    somasekhar85@gmail.com

Unregistered

Hello sir tell me when the slet exam conduct
    Give me the full information and the date of
    conduct of mp SLET exam ?

Unregistered

Hellow sir,this is Zareen Khan...I am from Uttar Pradesh.I would like to know that what is the lat date for filling up the SLET form of 2012 and my subject is english..

lakshmi dhana Array

State Level Eligibility Test(SLET) is one of the best state level examination for Lectureship like the National Eligibility Test(NET),conducted by the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.).

Eligibility:

1:You should have the Master's Degree from an institution recognized by U.G.C.

2:SC/ST candidates who have secured minimum 55% marks in Master's Degree or equivalent examination, are eligible for this test.

3:you can not be allowed to appear in the test if

you are in first year of two years course of Master's Degree.
    or
    you are in first two semesters of a four semesters course of Master's Degree.

4:There is no age limit to appear in the test.

Visit for more details:
    1. http://www.want2learn.com/exams/slet...questions.html
    2. http://www.successcds.net/Entrance-E...on-Papers.html

For Book Details Visit:
    http://books4u.in/book_detail.php?book_id=303

Unregistered

what is the age limit for slet exam in jammu and kashmir

Unregistered

Dear sir,
    I have completed my mba and I want to join mp slet exam but I m from u.p. so m I eligible for this exam or not.and if I m, then wts the examination date and syllabus.please rply me. ASAP....
    Thanking you

Unregistered

Hi,i have completed PG in psychology through distance education via Madras university.Im eligible for slet in Tamilnadu.

sagar_007 Array

Age Limit

1. The maximum age limit is 28 years if applying for Junior Research Fellowship.

2. There is upto 3 years relaxation for OBC.

3. SC/ST get 5 years relaxation.

Eligibility:-

Candidates who have obtained Master's Degree in any of these

subjects with at least 55% marks in the relevant subject are eligible for SLET.

SLET Syllabus

General paper on Teaching and Aptitude
    Optional Subject Paper (Multiple choice)
    Optional Subject Paper (Descriptive Paper)

Exam Pattern Paper pattern is a Two section:
    Section A:

1.Logical Reasoning for 30 quations
    2.Legal Reasoning for 30 quations
    3.Analytical Reasoning for 30 quations
    4.General Knowledge for 30 quations
    5.Reading Comprehension for 30 quations

Total : 150 Mark
    Section B:

English - 50
    Design Aptitude - 50

Total : 100 Marsk

Best in coaching Center for slet 1.Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports - Patiala, Punjab

2.Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education - Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

3.Sri Ramchandra Medical College & Research Centre - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

4.Tamil Nadu Physical Education And Sports University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

5.Christ College - Bangalore, Karnataka

books

Unregistered

sir, when this 2013 slet examination going to be conducted in tamilnadu? by radhika ragunaath, tamilnadu.

Mr.N Arora Array

SLET stand for State level eligibility test:

1.This eligibility test is taken by the state UGC approved University every year for the purpose of recruitment as teacher or lecturer.

2.This SET score card is issued by the authority for life long validity.

3.Only post Graduates are eligible for the exam.

4.To sit for the SLET a candidate to obtain 55% marks from the UGC approved University.

relaxation for S/C S/T studets is 5% ie to obtain minimum 50 % marks in PG.

5.There is no age Bar at any age candidate can appear Slet exam,this wxam is state oriented any state can conduct this exam for the purpose of Lecturer ship recruitment as well as for HS teachers.

Thank You,

Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;199971]can u please let me know where r these slet application forms available...plz let me know abt the forms of slet in jammu and kashmir in year 2013

UtkarshBxr Array

Hi Dude,,,,,,,,,,,,SLET is one of the reputed entrance examination in India.It is one of the top class examination in India .Information regarding SLET examination are given below. 1.Minimum eligibility criteria is candidate should have post graduation from any stream from any recognized university 2.Candidate should have complete his master degree with minimum percentage of 55% of marks.AGE LIMIT: junior research fellowship:not more than 28 years lectureship: their is no upper age limit The examination is carried out every June & July month......... Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

er.animesh6 Array

Dear Friend,

SLET is State Level Eligibility Test is an all India entrance Examination for candidate who are willing to do doctorate degree(Ph.D). SLET examination is conducted by University grand Commission(UGC).

Qualification required for SLET:

-> Candidate have to pass Master's Degree form any recognized University.

-> Candidate have to score at least 55% in Master Degree. For SC/ST/OBC 50% marks in Master degree is required.

-> Only Indians can apply for SLET.

-> Age of the candidate must not exceed 28 year.Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidate is given as per Indian Government rules.

DATE OF SLET:

* Starting Date of issue of Application form- 12/8/2013.

* Last Date of Issue of Application form- 20/9/2013.

* Last date of Submission of Application form and Examination fee- 26/9/2013.

* Date of SLET Exam- 15/12/2013.

For Download application form you have to visit:

http://www.sletne.org/

Best of Luck.

rajpurohitt Array

Dear,

SLET Stands for State Level Eligibility Test. SLET Exam is Mainly Known as SET (State Eligibility Test) Examination.

SLET/SET Exam is conduct by State Public Service Commission for Lectureship Posts in Government Department.
    Every State Conducts This Examination at State Level. This Exam Gives Recruitment in State Government.

I Give you Complete Details of This Examination.

SET Exam have Two Posts ::-

Lectureship Post
    Junior Research Fellowship

Required Eligibility Criteria ==>

You Must Complete your Post Graduation Degree From Recognized University.
    You Must Score 55% in your Post Graduation Degree Course.
    5% Marks Relaxation for Reserved Categories.
    If you are in Final year of PG Degree then you can Apply for SET Examination.

Your Age Must Above 19 years for Lectureship Post.
    You are Must between 19 - 28 years for JRF.

5 years Age Relaxation for SC/ST Candidates.

SLET Exam Paper Scheme ::-

3 Exams Conduct for NET exam.
    SET Exam Consist Only Objective Type Question paper with Multiple Choice Questions.

Three Papers ::

Paper 1 :- 50 Questions - 100 Marks - 1 Hour & 15 Minutes.
    Paper 2 :- 50 Questions - 100 Marks - 1 Hour & 15 Minutes.
    Paper 3 :- 75 Questions - 150 Marks - 2 Hours & 30 Minutes.

Cut-Off Marks ::-

General : 40% - 50%
    OBC/ST/SC/PH : 35% - 40 %

All The Best.........

eduforall Array

Hi,

SLET _ State Level eligibility Test

SLET is similar to SET, which is also a state eligibility test.

SLET is mandatory for the candidates aspiring to get into teaching or research profession.

Important dates ~~

Date of issue of application form – 12th August 2013

Last Date of issue application form – 20th September 2013

DATE of EXAM – 15th December

SLET is conducted for these two posts –

1, Junior Research Fellow
    2. Lecturer

Eligibility for SLET ~~

You should be a post graduate from a recognized university.

You should have scored 55% minimum aggregate marks.

There is no age limit for lecturer position.

The maximum age limit for JRF position is 28 years.

Pattern of SLET exam ~~

maruthidevi Array

The minimum eligibility criterion is a post graduation in any discipline. You needs to have completed his master’s degree with more than 55% of marks.

- Maharashtra & Goa
    - Tamil Nadu
    - Rajasthan
    - West Bengal
    - Madhya Pradesh
    - Andhra Pradesh
    - Himachal Pradesh
    - Jammu & Kashmir

srinathreddy Array

Dear friend,
    candidates who have completed the post Graduation in any discipline with atleast 55% of the marks can apply for the SLET exam.This exam is conducted by state public service commission to fill the vacancies of lecturers posts.This exam is conducted mostly in june or july months.
    SLET is conducted to fill the following posts
    1)Lecturer posts
    2)Junior research fellowships

And the exam is conducted based on the following syllabus
    1)General paper on Teaching and Aptitude2)Optional Subject Paper (Multiple choice)
    3)Optional Subject Paper (Descriptive Paper)

EXAM PATTERN:-
    Exam pattern consists of two sections

section A:-(150 marks)
    1.Logical Reasoning
    2.Legal Reasoning
    3.Analytical Reasoning
    4.General Knowledge
    5.Reading Comprehension

section B:-(100 marks)
    1)English - 50 marks
    2)Design Aptitude - 50 marks

Important dates of SLET Exam:-

1)Starting Date of issue of Application form- 12/8/2013.
    2)Last Date of Issue of Application form- 20/9/2013.
    3)Last date of Submission of Application form and Examination fee- 26/9/2013.
    4)Date of SLET Exam- 15/12/2013.

For Downloading of application form, you can visit the following website
    http://www.sletne.org/

All The Best

mercyjabez Array

yes, you are eligible to write slet in tamilnadu. In tamilnadu state level eligibility test is conducted bharathiar university( state government ). It was conducted once in a year for lectership.

For the slet exam,
    Education qualification is a post graduation. It does not matter whether you completed it through correspondence ( or ) regular mode.

ELIGIBLITY:
    1. A post graduation degree from recongzised university.
    2. For( sc/st) candidates 50% marks is required.
    3. For other caste at least 55%marks is needed.
    4. Final year PG students can also apply.
    5. There is no upper age limit for lectureship.

Physcology is one subject is covered by syllabus of bharathiar university state level eligibility test. so, you can apply for slet in Tamilnadu.

BEST OF LUCK...........

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?