divyai Array

Full information about EAMCET admission? Rank required in merit list for admission in JNTU ?

Please give full information about Eamcet admission. Merit list is prepared by JNTU on the basis of which Admissions are given to the candidates in the particular courses of their choice. EAMCET Admission are done into all the influential Government Colleges/institutions of Andhra Pradesh...so may i know what rank is required in merit list for jntu itself..

bipin Array

Re: Full information about EAMCET admission? Rank required in merit list for admission in JNTU ?

EAMCET ( Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test ) is conducted by by Andhra State Higher Senior Secondary Education Board every year for the +2 students to pursue their Graduation course. The test is for getting admission into the different professional programs provided in the institutes in Andhra Pradesh.

Eligibility :

- You should have passed 12th class exam conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Government.

- You need to have Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects at 12th

- You should have 50% aggregate in your academics.

- You should be minimum of 17 years of age to become eligible for EAMCET exam.

EAMCET exam will held on 12th May 2012.

Visit official website for more details http://www.apeamcet.org

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Re: Full information about EAMCET admission? Rank required in merit list for admission in JNTU ?

Hi Buddy,

In order for you to get admission into JNTU you must remember few points as mentioned below.

--> You must have completed your 12th standard with Maths, Physics and Chemistry as your main subjects.
    --> You should write Engineering entrance exam conducted by JNTU i.e EAMCET exam.
    --> In EAMCET your rank decides your fate whether you can get admission into B.Tech or not.
    --> Admission into JNTU is also based on reservation of the students as well.
    --> Based on reservations the minimum rank required to acquire in order to get admission into JNTU is

OC = 100
    BC = 300
    SC/ST = 1000

--> The above mentioned ranks are minimum ranks which are needed to be obtained in order to get admission into JNTU, any other rank less than that will make it certain for you to get admission into JNTU.
    --> Other factor that plays a major role is the stream which choose in B.Tech i.e CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Mechanical, Civil, etc....
    --> Groups such as ECE, CSE, EEE and Mechanical have great competition and securing a less rank i.e below 50 only would fetch you the stream you desire.
    --> If your sole aim is only to get into JNTU irrespective of the stream then if you can get a rank as mentioned above then it would be sufficient.

The EAMCET exam for 2012 is scheduled to be held on 12th May 2012 all over AP. The hall tickets will be dispatched before 2-3 weeks prior to the exam date.

Make a sincere Effort and achieve your goal.
    All the best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu

Unregistered

how much marks should a bce candidate to get a mbbs seat

popeye Array

emcet.jpeg

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test

EAMCET is state level cet and to eligible this entrance exam you have to pass in the 12th Examination conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education (BIE)

You must have PCM as core subjects in 12th

You should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in the A.P.
    EAMCET is a State level i.e state wide examination...So competition is somewhat tough but even though dont loose your hope..you need to strive hard to get the good rank.for that you must have good grip on the subject especially on Mathematics,Physics and chemistry. following syllabus will guide you to make study plans.

The exam question pattern will involve –

For Medical entrance –

Physics - 40questions
    Chemistry - 40 questions
    Biology (Botany and Zoology) - 80 questions

For engineering entrance –

Mathematics – 80 questions
    Chemistry – 40 questions
    Physics -40 questions

For agriculture entrance –

Physics - 40questions
    Chemistry - 40 questions
    Biology- 80 questions

Unregistered

I want to know the list of allotment of colleges basing upon ranks in eamcet for bds colleges in andhra pradesh
    mkm

Unregistered

how much should we get rank in cp ctegory to get into jntu

Unregistered

i get the rank 9569 and categery wise 117 in bc is there an opportunity to get seet in top 10 colleges?

Unregistered

I got 9029 in Eamcet-2012 What my percentage? What is my moinority rank?

samrat2012 Array

Hi Aspirant,
    EAMCET is a state government level exam which is conducted by Andhra Pradesh government.

EAMCET stands for Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Exam.

Eligibility for EAMCET

You should be 10+ 2 qualified from any recognized board.

You should have minimum 50 % marks with PCM subject in Intermediate.

Syllabus of entrance exam

Physics
    Chemistry
    Math

Books for the preparation of EAMCET

To get admission in JNTU you should get rank under 2500 in EAMCET.

Best of Luck…

Unregistered

in emcet how much rank is required in BC-A categery to get mbbs seat in AP

Unregistered

good morning sir plz tell issue date if merit list who have not qualified iin eamcet 2012

Unregistered

which college is better for eamcet

Unregistered

please help me out 2 give the info reg the seat in jntu . how much rank will b eligible in jntu .iam in the category of BC-D

Unregistered

Respected sir, please give information about last rank of BC-B candidate joined MBBS seat during 2012-13 academic year

Unregistered

how much eamcet rank required to get seat in cse branch in kakatiya university warangal

vkg11920 Array

EAMCET exam is conducted by state education board andhra pradesh every for admission to institutes of andrha in professional courses like engineering agriculture medical,this is a common admission test.the eligibility criteria for this exam is:-1.12th pass with 50% marks in aggregate.2.pcm as yourain subjects for engineering ,and pcb for medical and agriculture.3.age should be above 17 years and not more than 24 years .JNTU is prestigious institute for engineering,and its competition is high you should get rank below 2500 rank.Best of luck friends.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?