Unregistered

Which field after 12th Science offers good salary? Duration of that course after 12th Group - A?

I m willing 2 take science group A (phy,chemi and maths) .I want to know that after 12th what should i take ? In which field i will get good salary ? And what is the duration of different courses after 12th group A ? Plse let me knw cause i m very confused.

Neelam Nailwal Array

Re: Which field after 12th Science offers good salary? Duration of that course after 12th Group - A?

Dear Friend,

As you are a science students then for a good and promising carrer you should prepare for IIT & other engineering entrance exams to persue B.Tech after 12th.

In B.Tech there are branches like Mechanical,Electronics,Electrical,Civil & Computer Science.Among all these branches Mechanical is the best one.So please prapare yourself to be an IITan.

Wish you all the Best...

Good Luck.

Regards...

muthupandiyan Array

Re: Which field after 12th Science offers good salary? Duration of that course after 12th Group - A?

Hello Friend,
    You can join in Engineering course to get good job and good salary.If you have maths,Physics,Chemistry subjects in your 12th std then definitely you can join in Engineering.

For Joining Engineering course you must Appear for the Entrance exams like Following,
    • IIT Joint Entrance Examination (IIT JEE)
    • All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)
    • Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
    • Birla Institute of Technology and Science Examination (BITSAT)
    • All India Common Entrance Test (AICET)
    • Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE)
    • Tolani Maritime Institute Birla Institute of Technology and Science
    • Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET)
    • NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE)
    • SRM Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMEEE)
    After completing Entrance exam you can get admission good college based on your Entrance exam mark.

Engineering is Professional Degree.It provide good salary compare with other course.You can get higher position jobs in this field.

ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

i got 47 percent in 12 science so which cource is suteable to me

Unregistered

i have finished plus two (science) with 60% mark,i want know courses which is suitable for me other than btech

Unregistered

sir i want to do after 12th electrical engeneer so kya mai 12th ke bad yah kar sakta hoon kya

Unregistered

Is there any age limit for joining merchant navy as deck cadet

sgvm Array

After passing 10+2, you may join Good Engineering Colleges of India like IIT, NIT, IIIT, and other deemed universities.
    If colleges are good, their placements as well as salaries will be handsome too.

For getting admission in these colleges, you will have to qualify some exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE with good ranks.
    After you are selected for these colleges, then you can take branches like Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, etc.
    Almost all engineering streams are good and they offer handsome salaries to students.

adi_netgenie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I m willing 2 take science group A (phy,chemi and maths) .I want to know that after 12th what should i take ? In which field i will get good salary ? And what is the duration of different courses after 12th group A ? Plse let me knw cause i m very confused.
    From the above information that you have provided ..... which say that your 12th subject combination is PHYSIC + CHEMISTRY + MATHS .... you must go for ENGINEERING for good jobs which in turn promises good salary!!!
    Engineering is the modern trend of the day and there are several good jobs in different sectors of Engineering promising good salary!!

Firstly you need to sit for engineering entrance test after 12th
    Some Renowned Engineering entrance exams are :

• Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance examination (IIT JEE)
    • All Indian Engineering Joint Entrance examination (AIEEE)
    • Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Exam
    • Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test
    • Jawaharlal Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam - KEAM
    • VIT University Engineering Entrance Exam VITEEE
    • Birla Institute of Technology and Science Examination (BITSAT)
    • Delhi Combined Entrance Examination CEE
    • National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
    • Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MP PET)
    • Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE)

On cracking one of the exam you will get a rank in the merit list with which you can get admission to different engineering colleges in INDIA
    Engineering course duration is 4 years

After this you can get jobs in Core Sector, IT sector , Telecom sector , Power Sector etc
    Companies where you may get jobs :

• INDIAN OIL CORPORATION
    • Bharat Petroleum
    • BHEL
    • GAIL
    • Wipro
    • Cognizant
    • Electricity corporation
    • Neyveli Lignite corporation
    • Google
    • Power Grid Corporation
    • Reliance Infrastructure
    • Accenture

LATEST JOBS AVAILABLE FOR ENGINEERS :
    http://www.engineeringjobs.com/

LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS FOR ENGINEERS : http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/jobs-by...cation/b-tech/

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

I have preparing for 12th board in cbse for science batch how can i make my career safe

RIYA19 Array

HAI FRIENDS......

After 12 if you go for science then you get the chance to take b.Tech in future.and that feild gives you good salary in future.Not only private sector gives you good salary but also the govt compny will gives you good salary with the respect of you position in particular field.you can go for many IT,telecom,power sector etc....

• INDIAN OIL CORPORATION
    • BHARAT PETROLEUM LITD.
    • BHEL
    • GAIL
    • NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORETION
    • POWER GRID CORPORETION
    • RELIENCE INFRASTRUCTURE
    • TCS

WITH REGARD RIYA19

manojrocker Array

friend don't be confused, you start preparing for competitive exams like IIT-JEE , AIEEE, BITS from right now and you can for them in 12th class and by qualifying any these exam you can take admission into engineering of your choice and earning will also be good after completing the course and duration for any engineering course will be 4 years.
    all the best.

Unregistered

I am doing my 12th in group A (Physics chemistry &maths ). Can i join b.tect robotics ? Plz help me out...

Unregistered

I am doing my 12th in group A (Physics chemistry &maths ). Can i join b.tect robotics ? Plz help me out...

Unregistered

i am in 12th scince and my group is biology....so which field is suitable for me............

vikasjha39 Array

HI!
    If you want to join Good job after passing 12th then you can join Indian Army.

For joining Indian Army you have to qualify the National Defence Academy Exam.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year in month of august and April.

The age limit for N.D.A is 16.5-19 year.

Friend if you want to apply you can in 2013.
    Last date of submission of form is over this year.
    For more detail log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!

Vikalp

Post Re: Which field after 12th Science offers good salary? Duration of that course after 12th Group - A?

mahi4mk Array

Dear Aspirant...

You can choose any course like Engineering ,MBBS ,MBA and many course and every

course own scopes and so if your interest in engineering so i give you information for

you are give below.Engineering is a very good course and you can get a good salary

after completing course after .B.tech is a 4 years duration and after completing B.tech

you can get a MNC companies ,IT sector companies and Private companies job.your

starting salary 30k per month and after get experience 1 year you get a 50k as per

month and you can choose any branch in B.tech are given below.Now days good

scope in IT and CSE branch in my view and all are good branch and every one own

scope and good .In near future best scope in IT branch.

ENGINEERING BRANCH :-

CIVIL

IT

ECE

CSE

MECHANICAL

AERONUATICAL

AEROSPACE

AUTO MOBILE

GENETIC

BIO MEDICAL

ROBOTIC

GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

I am comfuse to select aim of my life. In 10th standerd in science sub i got 97marks. I am 12th in science feilld . What option i will choose?

EALPmember Array

Dear,

There are various career options if you opt for Phy+Chem+Maths stream in class 12. The available career options are given below:

- Btech(in any branch like Mechanical, Electrical, EC or Computer Sc): This is a 4 year course and you need to appear for exams
    like AIEEE, IIT and many Statle level entrance exam for admission. After BTech you can get the job in government offices as
    well as in Private companies and you can start your salary from 30000 per month which can grow at good rate.

- BCA+MCA-> This will be an option of 6 years of course and you need to give entrance exam for BCA admission as well as for
    MCA admission and there are many colleges which provide 5 years course of dual degree.
    After this course you have more number of job vacancies in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM, Accenture, CTS. The career growth
    in these companies are equally good.

- BSc(In any subject like Phy, Chem or Maths)-> BSc is a 3 year course and after this course you can try for jobs in central government or in
    Private companies. You can apply for jobs in banking Sector, Civil Services, Railway department jobs or in PSU companies.
    You can also opt for higher studies like MBA or you can join MSc course and then try for teaching jobs in Colleges or Universities.

So carrer options are good in all the 3 cases mentioned above, most of the students choose BTech as there are more number of jobs
    for BTech, but if you could not get the success then you can choose the other 2 options as well.

Unregistered

Sir or madam, i am a student of 12th science. PCM are my main subjects. Sir, I want to know that what field i should choose if i fails to crack any of the entrance exams.?

Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I have taken pcm with computer..took science subject after 10 as keeping engineering in mind.. but now I am not interested in going for engineering...so is there any other courses apart from engineering having good scope ?

Joseph96 Array

According to my opinion some of the good courses which have scoop and offer good salary are engineering courses like software,mechanical,marine etc and computer courses like BCA, MCA, B.tech,M.tech etc. Mostly these courses are 3 years and some are upto 5 years. Most of the candidates are choosing this type of courses.
    All the best.

Unregistered

please help me to decide which field i should choose after 12 with (PCM group) except engineering

Unregistered

sir or madam,i m a student of 2 please help me to decide which field i should take{PMC group}

navjotsidhupamal Array

My dear friend..!!!

You want good salary??
    It depends upon you and your hard work.

Your salary depends upon you and your course in which you have completed your graduation.After 12th with science you can go for various courses.The available courses after 12th with science are:-

BCA,
    Engineering,
    Architecture,
    Aviation,
    Defence Services,
    Pilot Training,
    Computer Science,
    Accounting,
    Banking, Law,
    Hospitality,
    Mass Communication,
    Journalism,
    Teaching,
    Business Management,
    Fashion Designing,
    CA,
    CS,
    Cost and Works Accountant,
    Management, Insurance,
    Marketing,
    Stock Broking,
    Banking or Financial Management professional,
    Economist.Other courses

1. Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Fishery Biology
    2. Integrated M.Sc in Bioscience and Bioinformatics
    3. Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
    4. Diploma in Pollution management and Molecular Biology
    5. Diploma in Seri Culture

I tell you these various course but my friend the salary depends upon you and also on your post that at what post you will be recruit.You have to go for one of these courses and after that apply for the job in which you have great interest.

To get a job you must be good in aptitude and also on interview skills.Your communication skills and technical skills should be good.

Thank u!!

Unregistered

pls giv name of degree courses with combination maths&chemistry

Unregistered

sir or madam i need a good yielding course for airport management. can please suggest me any course which is suitable
    and also the knowledge which needed for it

indraveer Array

Dear student,
    The person should be determinant about his/her field. There are lot many options after 12th, but to give you a suggestion, don't get confused by piling up more and more options in your mind. Now a days degrees are not having much importance in India. You should have practical and up to date knowledge in any of the field you will opt.
    What I personally recommend is, if you are having interest in new new technologies you can go into fields like Cyber Security, Robotics etc. Now a days crimes are increasing so much that they are taking up huge amount of money from the economy.
    As government has also started investing millions of rupees since 2011 to defend cyber attacks and crimes.

India is in need and you are having opportunity to go into some specialized career. Many institutes are providing such specialized studies like Appin, IMT ghasiabad etc.. In this field you can go graduation as well because some institutes like Appin Technology Lab, meerut are proving combo programs also (Degree + diploma) of about 3 years of duration.
    Lot many job opportunities are there all around the globe as cyber security professional.
    You can get more details on 9219666821.

Unregistered

I am confused which feild is good after 12th sci -B group

Unregistered

what are the courses to do after 12th science in order to go for accounting please suggest me

anurag_1992 Array

hi dear,
    After 12th science with compulsory subjects of PCM your only option in technical line is B.Tech/B.E in any stream you want
    For B.Tech you have to appear IITJEE
    AIEEE
    State JEE
    Deemed University's JEE
    After engineering you can do MBA in probably marketing / finance / HR.
    You can get into any B-School through entrances like
    CAT
    XAT
    GRE
    MAT
    GMAT
    etc.,

So in this line you will get maximum salary possible.
    With increments in your salary according to your performance in the company and further gaining of experience.

All the best

k.uma Array

HI,

Best Course after 12th Science :-

1.B.Tech.

2.B.E.

3.B.Sc all Science subjects.

4.B.Arch.

5.B.C.A.

6.MBBS.

7.BDS.

8.B.A.M.S.

9.B.Pharm.

10.B.M.R.Sc.

11.BPT.

12.Agriculture.

13.Archaeology

14.BioTechnology.

15.Food Technology.

16.Forensic Science.

17.Geology.

18.Psychology.

19.Zoologist.

There r lot of courses which u can do after ur 12th science class but it totally depends in which side u r interested to make a good career.

B.Tech
    BCA
    BBA
    B.Sc
    Hotel Management
    Aviation
    Fashion designing
    Hardware and networking engineer
    Website designing
    Animation
    Dancing
    Photography
    Modelling

MEDICAL EXAMS ;

U can go for following exams;

AFMC
    CPMT
    State PMT

U can give one of the following entrances exam-

AIEEE
    IIT-JEE
    BITS
    BITSAT
    WBJEE

ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

i have completed my 2...iam expecting gud percentage if marks....
    but iam confused about my futher studies......
    i have taken maths,physics,chemistry with computer science

pradip kumar Array

as per your details ..you want to know cources after 10+2.. with science steam ..but you did not mention math or biology
    .... so I am giving to you name and details of some very good cources related to math and bio ... which can provide you to earn good money .

.1 for math group

1..b.tech

2.b.e.

3 b. arch

4. b.sc with math ,phy ,che

for biology stream

1. M.B.B.S.

2.B.D.S.
    3.B PHARMA

4.BAMS
    5.BPT

ETC

thanks

Unregistered

i want high sallary job. Which is the better course for me. ? send me info on 09754704902.

salwa

i got 47 percent in 12 science so which cource is suteable to me

RajveerSingh Array

After moving 10+2, you might join Excellent Engineering Colleges of India like IIT, NIT, IIIT, and other considered universities.
    If colleges are great, their positions as well as salaries will undoubtedly be attractive too.

So you can get admission in these colleges, you will have to qualify some exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE with great ranks.
    After you are selected for these colleges, then you can get offices like Pc Research, Electronics and Conversation, Technical Engineering, Civil Engineering, etc.
    Almost all design revenues are great and they give attractive salaries to students.

You can select any program like Engineering ,MBBS ,MBA and many program and every

program possess scopes and so if your curiosity about design and so i offer you information for

you are provide below.Engineering is a very good program and you will get a good wage

following performing program following .B.tech is really a 4 years period and following performing B.tech

you will get a MNC businesses ,IT market businesses and Private businesses job.your

starting wage 30k monthly and following get experience one year you get a 50k as per

month and you can select any part in B.tech get below.Now times great

range in IT and CSE part in my own view and each one is great part and everyone possess

range and great .In not too distant future best range in IT branch.

There are various career options in the event that you opt for Phy+Chem+Maths flow in school 12. The available career choices are given under:

Btech(in any part like Technical, Electrical, EC or Pc Sc): This can be a 4 year program and you need to look for exams
    like AIEEE, IIT and many Statle stage entrance examination for admission. After BTech you will get the work in government offices as
    properly as in Private businesses and you can begin your wage from 30000 monthly that may grow at great rate.

BCA+MCA-> This is an alternative of 6 years of course and you need to give entrance examination for BCA admission as well as for
    MCA admission and there are numerous colleges which provide 5 years length of twin degree.
    After this program you have more amount of job vacancies in Software businesses like TCS, Infosys, IBM, Accenture, CTS. The career growth
    in these businesses are similarly good.

BSc(In any matter like Phy, Chem or Maths)-> BSc is really a 3 year program and following this program you can try for jobs in main government or in
    Private companies. You can apply for jobs in banking Sector, Civil Companies, Railway division jobs or in PSU companies.
    You can even opt for higher studies like MBA or you can join MSc program and then try for training jobs in Colleges or Universities.

Therefore carrer choices are great in most of the 3 cases stated earlier, a lot of the students select BTech as there are more amount of jobs
    for BTech, but when you could not obtain the accomplishment then you can select the other 2 options as well.

Unregistered

my subject in 2 is [biology,zoology,physics, chemistry]please give some suggestion after 2

mahesh_12 Array

This Best field & good salay career option After 12th from science stream

Agriculture:-

1. B. Sc in Agriculture.
    2. B.Science in Agricultural Eco and Farm management
    3. B. Sc in Agricultural Meteorology
    4. B. Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology
    5. B. Sc in Agricultural Statistics
    6. B. Sc in Agronomy
    7. B.Sc (Agriculture Mktg and Business Management)
    8. B.Sc (Bio-chem and Agricultural Chemistry)
    9. B. Sc in Crop Physiology
    10. B. Sc in Entomology
    11. B. Sc (Hons) in Agriculture

Forensic Science:-

1. B. Sc in Forensic Sciences
    2. B. Sc in Life Science, Chemistry, Forensic Science
    3. Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science for Police personnel
    4. B.Sc in Forensic Sciences
    5. Diploma in F/Sciences (Ballistics and Finger Prints)
    6. Diploma in Forensic Science (Cyber Crimes)
    7. Diploma in Forensic Science (Computer Forensics)

Bio Technology:-

1. B.Science in Biotechnology
    2. B. Sc in Biotechnology and Bio informatics
    3. B.E. in Biotechnology
    4. B.Tech (Industrial Biotechnology)
    5. Diploma in Biotechnology

Geology:-

1. B. Science in Geology
    2. B.Sc (Hons) Geology
    3. PG Diploma in Environmental Geology
    4. PG Diploma in Engineering Geology
    5. PG Diploma in Geology (Ground water)

Zoologist:-

1. B. Sc in Zoology
    2. B.Science (Hons) in Zoology
    3. B. Science in Aquaculture (Fishery Microbiology)
    4. B. Sc in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology
    5. B. Sc in Zoology and Animal Biotechnology

Food Technology/ Processing:-

1. B. Sc in Food Preservation and Processing
    2. B. Sc in Food Processing
    3. B. Sc in Food Processing and Technology
    4. B. Sc in Food Storage, Preservation and Food Tech.
    5. B. Sc in Food Technology (Bio-Chemical Engineering)
    6. Diploma in Fish Processing Technology
    7. Diploma in Sugar Technology

Microbiology:-

1. B.Science in Microbiology
    2. B.Science (Hons) in Microbiology
    3. Diploma in Clinical Microbiology
    4. Diploma in Clinical Pathology
    5. Diploma in Industrial Microbiology

Textile:

1. Diploma in Textile Tech
    2. Diploma in Textile Eng
    3. Diploma in Fabrication Tech and Erection Eng
    4. B.E in Textile Technology
    5. B.E in Textile Chemistry
    6. B.E in Man Made Fiber Technology

MORE OPTION AFTER 12th SCIENCE :

>Archaeology
    >Astrology
    >Environment & Botany
    >Horticulture
    >Merchant Navy
    >Nuclear Science
    >PsyChology
    >Medical Science

lekha207@sasi.ac.in Array

Hi friend,

i suggest you to go to the field of engineering as you are a science students,

there are different streams in engineering.

1.computer science engineering

2.software engineering

3.electrical engineering

4.electronics and communication engineering

5.robotics

6.nuclear engineering

7.welding engineering

8.biotechnology

9.aeronautical engineering

10.aerospace engineering

11.atomic engineering

12.information technology