Unregistered

Fee structure of IIT Delhi for M.Tech program? Process of scholarship and amount provided to M.Tech students?

I want to ask that What is the fess structure of IIT Delhi, for M-Tech Program, What is the scholarship process and how much scholarship it provides to the student pusuing M-Tech.

sumit pandey Array

Re: Fee structure of IIT Delhi for M.Tech program? Process of scholarship and amount provided to M.Tech students?

The fee structure for those who are going to take admission in 2011-2012 session,
    is not yet updated. It will be updated after the announcement of GATE-2011 result.

According to last year admission brochure of IIT Bombay the fee structure for M.Tech.
    programs is as follow;
    Fee per semester: Rs. 13,500 (approx.)
    Total Fees to be paid at the time of admission: Rs. 20,000(approx).
    The fees paid at the time of admission will include first semester fees.

The fee structure of different IITs could be different for any course. But, it should
    vary in the range of +/- Rs. 2,000.

You can also apply for MHRD scholarship on the basis your GATE score.

rajashekhar Array

Re: Fee structure of IIT Delhi for M.Tech program? Process of scholarship and amount provided to M.Tech students?

fee structure of iit delhiunder revision for 2011 batch)

one time payment: INR 2500
    PAYABLE EVERY SEMESTER: INR 27035
    refundable caution deposit: INR 4000
    Total fee payable at the time of admission :​ INR 33985

Unregistered

i wana do m tech from a bst clg??????????????????i hv done btech frm mechanical ??????????cn u tell in mechanical which stream would be btr???????????

Unregistered

I have done my B-Tech with with a CGPA of 7.8 in electronics and instrumentation. I have cleared GATE 2012. I would like to know which college to choose for doing my MTech or PhD

Unregistered

WAT SHOULD BE DA BEST PLACE TO PERSUE MY MTECH FROM AN IIT..........

Unregistered

Is there any possibility to get into IIT for mtech after having a year drop while doing engineering from a private college? If further result is quite good and GATE score too.

Unregistered

How about M.Tech from Australia University ?

thelearner Array

you will come to know about exact fee structure at the time of admission

the Approx estimation based on previous info

Fee Structure follows

For 1st Semester: Students have to pay a total of about Rs.25, 500.
    This includes tuition fee of Rs.15, 000
    Hostel seat rent: Rs.3000 per semester.
    For 2nd Semester: Student has to pay about Rs.18, 250/-.
    For 3rd Semester: Students have to pay Rs. 20,500/-.
    For 4th Semester: Students have to pay Rs.18, 250/-.
    More details about the fee structure of the institutions chosen can be got from its official website.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?