Unregistered

Fee structure for B.Tech(per semester) in KIIT University for General category candidate?

sir,
    can you please tell me the kiit university B Tech fees structure for general candidades per semester?
    please provide me the details as soon as possible
    thank you

panex Array

Re: Fee structure for B.Tech(per semester) in KIIT University for General category candidate?

Hello friend,

B.Tech Fee Structure in KIIT University for General Category:
    • Tuition Fees - Rs. 55000 Per Semester
    • Other Fees - Rs.80000 Annually
    • Registration Fee - Rs. 1000 Annually
    • Examination Fee - Rs. 1000 Annually

Therefore, Total Course Fee = Rs. 768000
    • Hostel Fee of KIIT University = Rs.35000 Per Year
    The Other Fees includes
    Training & Placement,
    Development Fees,
    Sports,
    Games,
    Seminar,
    Conference,
    Workshop,
    Cultural Programme,
    Transportation,
    Internet Charge,
    Facility Maintenance,
    Laptop,
    Books,
    Utility Charges,
    Blazer Cost,
    Health Insurance premium (cover upto Rs. 30,000/-)
    and Accidental Insurance premium (cover upto Rs. 50,000/- during the study period at the institute).

The hostel fees include elictricity and establishment charges.
    Mess charges will be payable extra.

All the best!

mahi4mk Array

Re: Fee structure for B.Tech(per semester) in KIIT University for General category candidate?

Dear Aspirant...

KIIT stands for Kalinga university for industrial technology

Kiit university Engineering are given below :-

260000 per semester and with Hostel fees .

Your Books and other include in in this fees structure.

KIIT university is a Deemed university They university offers Under graduate and Post graduate courses

biotechnology and engineering ,Medicine ,law ,Computer science etc...

KIIT is a very good university in Indai and mostly TCS company requirement this Colleges and 700

student get a jobs in TCS by KIIT campus selection exam.If you want can get admission in KIIT

university so you can give KIITEE entrance examination .After crack exam you can take admision in

KIIT university .

GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

What is the fee structure of kiit university for btech for scheduled castes???

Unregistered

what is the annual cost for btech in kiit ?

anurag_1992 Array

hi dear,
    You have to appear for KIITEE for getting admission into B.Tech course in KIIT.
    It offers courses like B.Tech, B.Tech and MBA( Dual Degree 5 year course ), B.Tech and M.Tech( Dual Degree 5 year course.

The annual fees are divided into parts
    Odd semester fees
    Even semester fees

Odd semester fees amounts to
    Tuition fees 55,000/-
    Other fees 80,000/-
    Registration fees 1,000/-
    Examination fees 1,000/-

Even semester fees amounts to
    Tuition fees 55,000/-
    Examination fees 1,000/-

Apart from this if you avail for hostel the messing and boarding charges will be 55,000/- Rs more.

There will be no additional charges for bus, laptops, maintenance of laptops.

All the best

hts.hora@gmail.com Array

The break down of fee is:
    55000/- per semester for tuition fees.
    that goes 1,10000 per year.
    Then the fee for transportattion, seminars, sports,
    facilities, placements, workshops, material = 80,000 per year.
    Registration (or admission) +Library fee= 2000/- per year.

That makes it around 1,92,000/- per year i.e annually.

If you opt hostel facility ie. 35000 per year..

So, without hostel 1,92000 per year.
    With hostel=2,28000 per year.!!

For changes in fee, you can refer to their brochure also..

Unregistered

fee structure for btech in kiit

Unregistered

sir ,
    what is the total fee structure for b.tech this year. and what is the fee that wehave to give during admission in total
    please help me

Unregistered

Sir for 11168 rank what is fee structure for general student

Unregistered

Sir plz tell me What is feestructure for b.tech for st candidate

Unregistered

I m frm jharkhand n belongs to st.i got 296 rank in st group.what will be my fee?will i get any concession on fee?

Unregistered

Will you refund the money which I will deposit during admission if I get better chance in other colleges?

Unregistered

Fee structure for B.Tech in KIIT University for obc category candidate?

Unregistered

WHAT COURSES WILL I GET HAVING 10647 RANK IN KIITEE AND 1747 RANK IN WOMEN GENERAL???????????/

Unregistered

What courses will i get after getting 1343 rank in kiitee in general category?please,reply.

Unregistered

WHAT COURSE WILL I GET AFTER GETTING 1343 RANK IN KIITEE?

Unregistered

Fee structure for B.Tech(per semester) in KIIT University for S/Ccate gory candidate

Read more: http://www.theexamresult.com/forum/fee-structure-b-tech-per-semester-kiit-university-general-category-candidate-64474.html#ixzz2SuSY26pQ

Unregistered

i got 151 general rank which branch is best for me

james786 Array

hi,,

the better course are choose it this time

You should try more education are it

The Other Fees includes

Training & Placement,

Development Fees,

Sports,

Games,

Seminar,

Conference,

Workshop,

Cultural Programme,

Transportation,

Internet Charge,

Facility Maintenance,

Laptop,

Books,

Utility Charges,

Blazer Cost,

that's it

ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

Fee structure for B.tech/per seme.in kiit univercity for sc category candidates

Unregistered

Dear Sir,

What courses will i get after getting 13593 rank in kiitee in general category?please,reply

Unregistered

What is the fee structure of sc candidate in kiit?

Unregistered

Fee structure for sc/st category in kiit for b tech

Unregistered

Sir mujhe full fee ofmechanical courses becuse mera air 5301 hai also mai poor family se belong karta hu kya sir is karne par scolarship milta hai kyuki mai obc categories se belong karta hue mera email id monitgupta123@gmail.com jarur bataiga sir me monit from bihar

Unregistered

fee stru for sc woman catogry for btech

Unregistered

Fee structure for B.Tech(per semester) in KIIT University for ST category candidate?

Unregistered

what is fees structure of B.TEC PER SEMESTER FOR ST CANDIDATES

Unregistered

please tell me the fee structure of kiit admission charges including hostel fee and other fee for b.tech and also tell me that overall how much money required for compleating b.tech

Unregistered

Fee structure general woman candidate for B. Tech

Unregistered

what courses I get after scoring 14488 rank in kiitee and what will be the fee structure for 4 years b.tech course????

Unregistered

what is fee stracture gen for during one year

Unregistered

What is the rank required for women to cs branch in b.tech course at kiit university?

Unregistered

how is kiit university for b.tech

Unregistered

what is fee of SC category candidate for B.Tech ????

maruthidevi Array

hi dear,
    You have to appear for KIITEE for getting admission into B.Tech course in KIIT.
    It offers courses like B.Tech, B.Tech and MBA( Dual Degree 5 year course ), B.Tech and M.Tech( Dual Degree 5 year course.

The annual fees are divided into parts
    Odd semester fees
    Even semester fees

Odd semester fees amounts to
    Tuition fees 55,000/-
    Other fees 80,000/-
    Examination fees 1,000/-

Even semester fees amounts to
    Tuition fees 55,000/-
    Examination fees 1,000/-

Apart from this if you avail for hostel the messing and boarding charges will be 55,000/- Rs more.

There will be no additional charges for bus, laptops, maintenance of laptops.

thank you and all the best

Unregistered

Sir what is the fee of dual degree program for sc catagry

Unregistered

my rank is 19474.and called for councelling. what amount of money i have to pay

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?