Unregistered

Expected salary after completing BCA in any private sector?

How much salary I can expect after completing my BCA in any private sector it doesn't matters....

irasharma Array

Re: Expected salary after completing BCA in any private sector?

i will suggest you, just do MCA and then think for Job. Because after BCA you will not find good jobs in IT field.
    However,If u want to go in software companies,u will get 10 to 15k,acc to the company norms it may go upto 20k also.

computer477 Array

it depends that from where u have done your bca i.e whether u have done it thr correspondence or as a regular course.secondly,it depends upon your real practical knowledge.thirdly,if u are a regular student with a good practical sound and deep knowledge,u will get 12-15 thousand at starting.then,it will go up with experience.

vilas Array

After completing BCA salary expectation is not considered. maxm 10k to 12k. better take a job and get admitted for any master prog. such as MCA, MBA (IT).

vishnuvardhan Array

The pay structure may be different depending on the various Companies.But you will surely get more than 10,000 rs.Because a person who completed his U.G graduation and placed in any MNC Companies they should give minimum 10,000 rs.This is Strict Order by the Government.

If you placed in good MNC companies means the pay structure will be start from 15,000-20,000.

In my point the most pay structure given by the MNC Company is Tally.The Salary is 25,000.

For placed in good companies means you must be strong in the three sections:

1)Aptitute test
    2)Group Discussion
    3)HR interview

For preparing the Aptitute test the best book is Dr.R.S.AGAARWAL Quantitative Aptitude Books and also verbal Reasoning is available .

For preparing the Group discussion you Should be Communication Skills, and ability to speak bravely in front of the students

For preparing the HR interview

*The most important point is you should not speak lie in front of them
    *Express the positive thoughts
    *Answer simply and shortly
    *Be brave
    *Eye contact is more important
    *Be through in subject wise as well as non-technical wise

If you not get a job don't be a disappointed person.Always have a Positive thoughts and workhard finally you will get a good job.

World is big
    Life is short

so be a happy man.

samasya_poorti27 Array

hello there!
    Well basically if you're expecting to get a job after your b.c.a. Degree,
    and gaining some work-experience ,it's a good thing.
    The salary scale shall be modest though...
    Wipro,patni computers and tcs definitely recruit fresh b.c.a and bsc(maths) u.g. Students... With a monthly salary starting around 10,000 and that may grow on a quarterly /yearly basis...
    Wipro offers the wase test...which not only provides you with
    1.experience
    2.salary at hand
    but also an m.s. Degree free of cost from good reputed institutes like bits pilani...
    So all the best and go for it!
    Initially it's not much to start with but its your performance that matters n stick to it!
    .................................................. ................................all the best! - yours samasya poorti pal...

tushar0562 Array

I will say that you should complete first MCA but after BCA there is a option of goverment jobs like P.O.,Clerk,SSC,UPSC, etc and the salary will depend on the type of job.

pioneernetwork1234 Array

In Banglore around U will get 25 to 45 thousand per month. In Delhi around you will get 25 to 30 thousand per month and in Mumbai u may get around 40 thousand per month ; provided u r too good in software and networking etc. Good luck.

RAJNI VERMA Array

Dear friend,

Every company has its own norms regarding salary. So it depends on the company you are applying for. but i can give you an estimation of it. If you get job through college placement then you can get around a package of Rs. 1,20,000 to 1,68,000. If you try in small companies, then you can get around Rs. 84,000 to 1,20,000. It also depends on the job location. After BCA, if you will not be selected in MNC's through college placement then you don't need to worry. Then I will suggest you to apply for job in small companies. You will not earn more there, but you can gain experience that you can use to get job in MNC's. You can also go for your post graduation correspondence with job. After having experience of 2-3 years, you can apply in MNC's. Then You will definitely get a very high package.

ALL THE BEST!!!

amanpreet Array

Its good that u r aware about future.it is too good to choose job after completing BCA.bcause if u do MCA after getting some experince then your degree means MCA becomes more powerful.So,u can easily earn upto 20000rs per month after completing your BCA ,in any private sector.

Satyaki Array

The most favourable positon u will get is that of a data entry operator.If u are placed in ametro city say BENGALURU...then u can expect 7000-8000p.m..else 4000-5000..

KamatchiDeviK Array

Well said friend,

You have completed your UG degree BCA.
    It will guide your life with good job.
    You can prefer to private IT companies as well as for the government jobs.
    You may think about your PG degree.After joinign in any IT companies also you can continue your studies.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE.

ganesh.ch23@gmail.com Array
    2-14,maheshwaram,narsampet,warangal,506331

its better to do post graduation after your BCA, but if you want to do a job then the salary per annum is as low as 1-3 lakh with your best efforts.better to do MCA and think about job. this is a right step to decide your career. good luck.

happy to help u Array

that is depend upon you that is not a question that how much you get different different factors are there like in which company you apply for which post and how is your communication skills there are many toppers in market but they want some more extra ordinary who work with motivation but if you have good academic achievement and good communication skills the you can get 15000 to 20000 rs per month easily but if you have bad marks and not having good communication skills the you get about 9000 to 13000 rs per months.salary is not only depend upon a single term there are different factor which effect your salary.
    so best of luck

NANDAN KUMAR SINGH Array

i will suggest you, just doen MCA and MBA and then think for Job. Because after BCA you will not find good jobs in IT field.
    you not earn salary which you expected...

ritwizb Array

Its tough to tell about salary.In private sector you can go in companies or private banks.In private banks you can apply in
    ICICI BANK
    YES BANK
    CITI GROUP BANK
    AXIS BANK
    HDFC BANK
    STANDARD CHARTERED BANK & many more

In these banks you can apply for clerk or PO.You will get 15000 to 20000 p.m. as clerk & as PO 25000 to 30000.It may vary.
    As you have done BCA,why not you apply for MCA or MBA.After completing either of these chances in going MNC would increase more.Even if you join any private company you would get 15000 p.m. & needs lots of hard work from your side.If you perform well your salary will increase more.

m.khushhal Array

Hello..
    Dear friend.. As I am concerned.. the Expected sallary of an BCA graduate is 12 to 18k per month..
    you can get a job in IT field.. But i woudf loke to sugesst you to go for MCA.. Because after doing MCA
    you will get a job in good software company.. And you can expect a good sallary.. It is to be expected 30 to
    35k in starting..

Nick Array

A fresh BCA graduate can get a minimum starting pay of Rs.10000 and a maximum pay of Rs.18000.

jituforu2100 Array

after bca there is not so much scope. but u will get 15000 per month but if u will go for mca u will be as a software engeneer and ur salary 5 to 8 lac per annum
    best of luck

ashok rks Array

B.C.A - Bachelor of Computer Application

After the Completion of BCA you can go either for job or For Your Higher studies in MCA or MBA

The companies are willing to giving job for the freshers of the BCA for giving jobs in the IT sector by attending the Interview which was conducted by the company
    In the Interview there are some rounds for selecting the person for the jobs the rounds are
    1.Aptitude Test
    2.Group Discussion
    3.Technical Interview
    4.HR Interview

In the Following rounds there are looking your Communication skill,Programming Language, Technical Knowledge,Decision Making & so on

The Some of companies giving jobs for the BCA graduates
    Tally
    Congizant
    Wipro
    SAP
    Infosys
    TCS
    IBM

The Minimum Salary for the fresher after the completion of BCA is Rs.10000
    By Cognizant company are giving Rs.17000 for the fresher of BCA Graduates

But After the completion of UG Degree you get minimum of Salary package but if you finish your PG you can get Salary Package more than than

About the PG course After the Completion of BCA

MCA - Master of Computer Application
    Eligibillity
    You need to Complete your Under graduation in BCA
    You need to Score 55% f Mark as aggregate from your under graduate degree
    Ypou need to attend the Entrance exam for getting the admission for the MCA

MBA - Master of Business Administration

Eligibillity
    You need to Complete your Under graduation in any discipline
    You need to Score 55% f Mark as aggregate from your under graduate degree
    You need to attend the Entrance exam for getting the admission for the MBA

Entrance Exam for MBA & MCA
    TANCET
    SNAP
    CAT
    MAT

bipin Array

according to me if you have good financial condition you should go for higher degree cause it will help you much during your interviews. after MCA you can also seat for college service commission exam to get appointed in govt, general/engineering colleges. and also your designation will be lecturer/professor will create you future otherwise you can further go for phd program to get JRF and you will paind 12,500per month. so i think you minimum qualfy MCA to get better job prospectus.

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    after completing BCA the expected salary which you get is approx 12-15 thousand per month , so its better to do MBA from any good institute so that you can expect more salary package , i hope you understand what i am saying ....................

all the best.............

Shekhar Pandey Array

Dear friend,

When the company recruit the fresher candidates for the Jobs, then they also teach the students about the companies related courses because the students which studied in the UG level has completely different from the company which do. So, while teach the students with the jobs most of the company give the salary as given below:

During the first academic year : 10,000/-
    During the second academic year : 12,500/-
    During the fourth academic year : 23,000/-
    During the third academic year : 18,000/-

After the fourth academic year your salary will be in lakhs.

All the best

rik123 Array

after successfully completing your BCA course with at least 60% in aggregate from any reputed university you can earn at least 12000 per month as a starting salary.
    but if you have some previous working experience you can get 17000+ per month in any MNCs.

all the best.

S.Narasimha Murthy Array

HI FRIEND,

The Expected salary after completing BCA in any private sector is
    10000to15000

Best of Luck,have a Bright Future

Unregistered

Hi Dude,
    I am a BCA a working in TCS. I am geting a package of 13500 p/month inhand. package is of 180000/anum. I would sugest go for it. Coz once you enter the industry there is no diff between bca,mca,btech regarding work. we all are in same project doing same work. Difference is salary. Which should not be the point of concern at this tym. Do ur MCA side by side and take this valuable exp. I gurantee you. After 3 year you will earn much more than joining as a fresh MCA at dat tym....
    I am Doing the same.................
    Gud lck

sameer007 Array

dear friend,
    BCA is now a days a very good professional course available in the field of IT.
    You would have many good career options in future in some of the MNCs and national companies.

You can expect a minimum salary of 3 lakhs per year to more than 8 lakhs depending upon your communication skills and programming skills-
    Companies offering jobs are-
    TCS
    Infosys
    Wipro
    Accenture
    SAP
    Microsoft
    CSC

kullayappa Array

actually , you will have a bright future in i.t. companies .

if you have 60% in your overall carrier , then you are eligible for many mnc's

in most of the mnc's while in the training period , you can expect a salary around 14,000 to 25,000 permonth

after training, you are placed in project . so , you can expect more salary than this .

some i.t. companies are that you can go for walkins are ,

~~ infosys
    ~~ dell
    ~~ mahindra satyam
    ~~ cts
    ~~ accenture
    ~~ wipro
    ~~ hcl
    ~~ mimd tree , etc. .

you should have good communication skills
    you should be perfect at your technical course
    you should know well about your self details , etc. .

after some experience , you will definitely get a salary morethan 40,000 permonth

all the best

ashwak-jo Array

after completion of your BCA , you can apply for a job in many i.t. companies

if you have 60% in 10th , 12th and in degree , then you are eligible for top mnc's .

you can go for walkins in different i.t. companies like,

TECH MAHINDRA
    DELL
    MIND TREE
    ADITYA BIRLA GROUP
    ASHOK LEYLAND
    ACCENTURE
    POLARIS
    WIPRO
    ZENSAR
    HCL
    CTS
    TCS , etc. . .

important points : -

~ you should have good communication skills
    ~ you should have a good command in your technical course
    ~ you should know well about self details , etc. .

generally , in mnc's , while in the training , you can expect a salary of 15,000 to 23,000 permonth
    after completion of training , you will get more than this salary .

in non-mnc companies , you can expect a salary around 9,000 to 18,000 permonth while training .

all the best

chandu6444 Array

HI,
    After completing BCA,you can not expect much higher salary packages .The initial salary package may fall within the range of Rs.5000/- to Rs.10000/- per month.
    If you complete MCA course ,you can earn salary within the range of Rs.15000/- to Rs.20000/- per month.
    This salary packages may grow with experience and performance in the job.

All the best.....................

Navneet T Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How much salary I can expect after completing my BCA in any private sector it doesn't matters....

You will have a bright future in the IT companies.

If you have 60% aggreagte then you are eligible for the many MNC's.

In most of the MNC's while training period, You can expect a salory around 14000 to 25000 per month.

After training you are placed in project. So, you can expect more salory than this.

Some of the IT companies are that you can go for Walkins are :

^ INFOSYS.

^ DELL.

^ Mahindra Satyam.

^ CTS.

^ Accenture.

^ Wipro.

^ HCL.

^ Mimd Tree etc..

For apply these companies you should have the good communication's skills.

^ You should be perfect at your Technical course.

^ You should know well about your self details, etc....

^ After some experience, You will definitely get the salary more than 40,000 per Month.

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

First of all you need to remember that being a fresher you cannot expect more than what the organization want to offer you based on how they asses your ability and potential. The salary package of a job depends upon various reasons such as

--> Job profile : The requirements which the organization has kept for the candidate who is expected to fill the job profile with his academic skills.
    --> No of posts : If the number of posts are high then your chances will be more than good as they would want the man power to continue with their business.
    --> Fresher/Experienced drive : Drives depends upon the job profile for a good and new technology you would want an experienced one where as for an old technology you can train a fresher.
    --> Most of the times it happens that the salaries are decided on performance of the candidate during the interview.
    --> Company/Organization : The reputed company conducting the drive will make sure that the candidates getting selected through their company are given a good salary whereas a new or low profile company cannot afford such high salary ranges.
    --> Depending on all the above features the average salary for a BCA candidate is : 8000/- to 15000/-

The above mentioned salary ranges varies from organization to organisation, being a BCA student i would suggest to go for Post graduation i.e MCA and get enough exposure by choosing a specialization, finally getting a good high paid job that suits your requirements.
    All the best.
    @ S.Venkateshwarulu

Unregistered

if any private courses is there for the use of doing mca

venkataprakash Array

You can't expect more salary from private sector because some of companies offer Maximum salary and other companies offer minimum salary . That means you can get 8,000 to 10, 000 . All these depend upon the companies .

B.C.A Stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application after these course you can go for M.C.A or M.B.A course .

And you have a lots of opportunities in private and government sectors .

My point of you candidates get the good salary through campus interview , if you are not selected through the campus interview then you can get minimum salary . So try get the Job through Campus Interview and try to focus on the Written exam , HR Interview and Personal Interview .

Written exam consist of Quantitative , Verbal and Non-Verbal , Logical Resoning , English and Computer awareness .

Some of companies offering jobs for BCA candidates :-

>>SAP offer the Job + M.Sc degree in BITS pilani ( salary upto 12,500 + )
    >>Wipro recruit the candidate through WASE or WISTA program offer the job + M.Sc degree in BITS pilani ( salary upto 12,500 + )
    >>Aricent offers 10,000 +
    >>Cognizant
    >>TCS
    >>Tally
    >>Infosys .

According to the calculate , the candidate can get minimum 10,000 Salary in Private Sector companies .

Apart from this you can also apply for Jobs like PO , Civil Service , CDS exam ....etc.

mani cena Array

My Dear Friend,

BCA.jpg
    After Completing BCA you can expect Salary of 10000-25000 Per month. If you wnt this Salary You have to Speak English in Fluently.

SOME OF THE IT COMPANIES ARE:
    • Wipro
    • TCS
    • Infosys
    • Cognizant
    • Accenture
    • HCL
    • Dell
    • Sathyam Computer Services Limited
    • NIIT Limited
    All the best Friend…….

Unregistered

How to trained by TCS,IBM,WIPRO,HCL,INFOSYS,ETC

adi_netgenie Array

BCA >>>>>> Bachelor of Computer Applications
    It is a very good and OD-demand field!!! you will get many jobs options after doing this course!!!

Firstly you must know the sectors of work you are eligible for work

• programming
    • System Analysis
    • Network & Hub Specialist
    • software developing
    • game developing
    • graphics designing
    • game designing
    • game testing
    • cyber security
    • apps developing
    • Website builder
    • mainframe
    • hardware and networking engineer

~~ COMPANIES THAT WILL EMPLOY YOU ~~

1. COGNIZANT
    2. GOOGLE
    3. YAHOO
    4. FACEBOOK
    5. SUN MICRO SYSTEMS
    6. SYNGENTA INDIA LTD
    7. ASTRA MICROWAVE PRODUCTS LTD
    8. KOGEN-X PVT LTD
    9. TECH MAHINDRA
    10. 21 CENTURY WEB
    11. INFOTECH SOLUTIONS
    12. ACCENTURE
    13. KREETI TECH

You will be getting a salary of around 10-15 k i.e.e 10000-15000 per month initially!!!!
    later on with time it will be hiked as per your performance !!!!

If you mange to get hold of International job offer, then you will be paid much bigger amount of around 80000-160000 per month!!!!
    so naturally international jobs are more attracting !!!!

Moreover you will be getting all other necessary incentives and perks!!! But you need to perform at your best....and you must be upto the expectation!!!

With more and more job experience your salary will also get hiked and you will syaty getting offers from other firms also!!!

FOR LATEST JOBS TO BCA GRADUATES VISIT
    http://www.indianfresher.com/BCA-Gov...bs-In-Kolkata/

================================== http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/jobs-by-qualification/bca/

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?