Unregistered

Eligibilty for the computer teacher at school and college level?

I am vandana jagtap. I have done Bsc (IT) i.e Bsc in information technology,will i be eligible for computer teacher in school level. what qualification is required for computer teacher in college level. I have decided to do MBA in computer system is it ok for the eligibilty for computer teacher in college level. Waiting for your reply.

learn Array

Re: Eligibilty for the computer teacher at school and college level?

for teachers at the college and at the school level two different exams are conducted

>>for school level TET (teachers eligibility test) is conducted
    >>for college level NET (national eligibility test) is conducted

here are the eligibility details for both the exam:

TET (teachers eligibility test)
    TET is a compulsory and essential requirement for securing a teaching job in all types of schools
    ELIGIBILITY FOR TET EXAM;

>>you should have B.Ed degree with at least 60%
    >>your degree should not be of more than 7 years
    >>
    as an appearing candidate you can also apply

Age:- There is no upper age limit to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).

NET (national eligibility test)

Conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC), National Eligibility Test (NET) is the national level entrance examination for postgraduate candidates.

it is conducted for

For Junior research fellowship

For lectureship

To apply for NET Examination,

>>you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks from a recognised University
    >>Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NETExamination.

The examination fees:Rs 450

age limit:

• For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.
    • For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

strike1 Array

Hi !

Yes you can teach in school with this qualification. You might have to go for B.Ed. as that is considered necessary to teach in school.
    Its better that you try for MCA or M.Sc. IT than MBA if you want to teach computer IT in college level. Generally a BE degree is the best option.

All the nest !

m.khushhal Array

Dear Aspirant..

Yes.. There is different Elegiblity Criteria for Teacher Elegiblity Test for college and School Level. For College Level You need Master Degree.

To become a teacher You need to Qualify the Teacher Elegiblity Test.

PATTERN OF TEACHER ELEGIBLITY TEST (PAPER-I):-

PATTERN OF TEACHER ELEGIBLITY TEST (PAPER-II):-

Important Dates of CET EXAM:

Date of Notification- 07.03.2012

Commencement of Sale of Application Forms- 22.03.2012

Last Date for Receipt of Application- 04.04.2012 5.30 p.m.

Date of Written Examination-Paper I- 03.06.2012

Date of Written Examination-Paper II- 03.06.2012

BOOKS FOR CET EXAMINATION:-

grotesque Array

HI Vandana,
    Yes, after completing B.Sc you are eligible for the post of a teacher but only in some of private schools. If you want to apply for the computer teacher in reputed schools /colleges then first of all you have to complete the B.ed course. Then only there is a bright chance to elect as a teacher. If you are interested in the teaching field then M.sc is the better option for you instead of MBA because M.sc is the mastery in your field and along B.ed is another help.

- B.Ed along with M.sc will also help you to getting jobs in govt schools and colleges.

- For the B.ed course : Minimum qualification required is graduation in any stream with a minimium of 55% marks for a general category and appear for the entrance test.

All the best

Unregistered

i want pgecet previous question papers in cse stream

arpita_31 Array

Hello Vandana, As you have done Bsc (IT) you are eligible for computer teacher in many of the good standard private schools as for govt. schools B.ed is necessary. For becoming a computer teacher in college level I would suggest you to complete PG i.e. MSC in IT and then appear in NET/SET level exams so as to be Junior level Lecturer. Your decision of doing MBA in IT is also quite good for your future as a lecturer.
    Further queries are welcomed!
    Arpita

selvakumar Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am vandana jagtap. I have done Bsc (IT) i.e Bsc in information technology,will i be eligible for computer teacher in school level. what qualification is required for computer teacher in college level. I have decided to do MBA in computer system is it ok for the eligibilty for computer teacher in college level. Waiting for your reply.

If your interested in Teacher job then you should qualified in TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test ) Examination

If your interested in Lecturer job then you should qualified in NET National Eligibility Test ( or ) SLET Sate level Eligibility Test .

If your aspiring to apply for Teacher join Higher Secondary level then you should qualified in TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test ) . This Examination is compulsory to become an teacher in both the private as well as public schools .

Eligibility Criteria :- ( For School Level Teacher )

You should qualified in Bachelor degree in any discipline with Minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university .
    You should qualified in B.Ed course from recognized university .

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education . It is an Bachelor degree . The duration of the course is for one year and the course is divided into two semester.

To Apply for B.Ed course you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidate of bachelor degree may also eligible to apply for B.Ed course .

To apply for Lecturer grade job then you should qualified in NET ( National Eligibility Test ) Examination which is conducted by the (University Grants Commission ) . It is an Entry level Examination for lecturer job .

If your interested to apply for NET Examination then you should complete Master degree in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for NET Examination . You should score Minimum 55% percentage of marks in Master degree . There is No age limit for Lectureship Grade .

The Notification for NET Examination may published in Employment news papers and official website of UGC . You may collect more information regarding NET Examination in Employment News papers .

There are many reputed colleges as well as Universities may accept the NET Examination score card .

So, First complete Master degree then apply for NET Examination then definitely you may get lecturer job in reputed Institution .

NITIN GUPTA Array

Its good that you are opting for MBA but if you want to become a college lecturer you should complete you b.ed and also do mca instead of mba

Unregistered

hello sir, i m post graduate in english with 47% and now doing doeacc A level course from uptec ,so plz u tell me that without doing b.ed can i apply in government schools for the post of computer science teacher.send detail on my mail id-garimalko29nov@gmail.com or garima_jbp2010@yahoo.in

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANTS ,you are asking about for Eligibilty for the computer teacher at school and college level
    If you apply computer teacher training after school level qualifying exam and colg level you must have master degree.
    you have to complete B.ed 2year course and then apply for teacher training helpful for your job colg and school . bright future in teacher field.
    you wana job for govt. colleges and school
    you must be complete M.ed for colg and B.ed for schhol
    marks requirment only 55% any stream entrance exam eligibility .
    after graduation apply B.ed and then entrance exam .
    GOOD LUCK

book for TGT helpful for exam

joyshreenath Array

Hi,
    Yes, you are right, for B.Sc. level school teaching job options are open. So you will have to give SSC or School Service Commission for government school teaching options. When you clear the SSC examination, you will be called up for the interview process of the selection method. The school you shall be joining is not up to you. It is up to the administration who will decide which school or rather which branch of school in your state you will be recruited into.

Also as you want to know college teaching will require to pass in public service commission or PSC in most colleges. Also you must and in the very beginning have master's degree for being eligible for college level education or any other thing. MBA admission is also a very good choice that you made. As you already know that a master level education is necessary to be eligible for professor level jobs. So you join any CET that you would like to appear for say CAT/TANCET/MAH CET or many others. If you clear it, then you will be eligible for the next level of interview. If you clear that too then you will be eligible for MBA admission. So good luck.

arunsingh Array

For school level ----> Teachers eligibility test are conducted

Where...
    ## you should have B.Ed degree with at least 60%

## your degree should not be of more than 7 years
    ##
    you can also apply
    as an appearing candidate ..
    and you dont have to worry bout upper age limits and all..

For College Levels ----> National Eligibility Test are conducted , for postgraduate candidates.
    Where...
    ## you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University

## Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NET - Examination
    Age Limits may vary from 18 yrs min to 30 yrs max.

Unregistered

sir, i did B.Sc(med.) ,B.Ed then P.GD>C.A and M.C.A(Distance edu) from M.DU, .I want to teach computers. so, am I eligible for computer teacher . or science teacher .
    Can i give CTET

niceday Array

To become a teacher at school levell you must complete your B.Ed course.It is a 3 year course and will let you work in schools.You can further study any additional computer courses to improve your chances of getting selected.

However,at college level you must complete your masters degree course too.Majority of computer lecturers and professors are M.Tech passed.There are a few who have qualified MCA.So you can do either of them.But holding an M.Tech and a P.hd maybe will guarantee a great future for you in college.

kuttyma Array

HI friend,
    yes you can do, now you finish Bsc.It it is enough for the <5th standard in village school level

but it is not use you have to apply B.ed that is enough for school level but you finish MCA or Msc.It means that is enough for college level

but if join college lecture then you have to continue your studies

ALL THE BEST.

adi29001 Array

Hello Friend,
    The minimum qualification one should possess to get a job as computer faculty in school and colleges is that of BCA or MCA. In some cases even Diploma from renowned institutes also makes one eligible. Also please note that the standards differ from institution to institution. In some school simply interviews are conducted for candidates to offer jobs and in some written and practical test are taken and on successful completion candidates are called for interviews.

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,There are differnt need in different schools and colleges for a computer teachersThe basic qualification necessary areB.TECH/M.TECH in Computer science and engineering(CSE)BCA/MCA Candidates are applicable.B.Sc and MCA are also applicable.some schools/colleges wants 1-2year experienced teachers in english medium schoolComputer degree from recognising institude like NIIT is given priorityIt is helpful for you to do MCA after B.Sc in IT rather than MBA.Because thus you are applicable for computer teacher need in some of colleges.Best of luck.

randhirk.rk Array

To be eligible for the teaching jobs in schools you need to do Bed after your graduation
    So you have to do be'd to be eligible for computer teacher jobs in good schools

But if you are planning to do MBA in computers system than try to score 55% marks in your MBA and after that you can sit in the UGC-NET exams
    Min eligibilty for teaching jobs in colleges is Post graduation and UGC Net qualified

Min qualifications required for teaching jobs in engineering colleges as per AICTE is Btech/Be plus MTech

siddjain93 Array

Hello friend,

In order to become a computer teacher in a higher secondary school, the minimum qualification is that you must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer subject.
    In order to become a computer teacher in a graduate level college or University, You must have a masters degree in computer.

For joining any school as a teacher you can appear in Teacher Eligibility Test(TET). Apart from Bachelor's degree you must have B.Ed degree to join any school.
    If you want to join any college as a teacher then you can appear in National Eligibility Test(NET) exam. After clearing this exam you can become professor in any university or any engineering college.

As you have completed Bachelor of Science in Information Technology so you are eligible to join any school as a teacher. But for getting job in any good school the B.Ed degree is compulsory.

All the best!

Unregistered

Is it necessary to give CTET exam for CBSC schools for computer teachers who have MCA degree with first class?

ajay569 Array

dear'''

In order to become a computer teacher in a higher secondary school, the minimum qualification is that you must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer subject.
    In order to become a computer teacher in a graduate level college or University, You must have a masters degree in computer.

For joining any school as a teacher you can appear in Teacher Eligibility Test(TET). Apart from Bachelor's degree you must have B.Ed degree to join any school.
    If you want to join any college as a teacher then you can appear in National Eligibility Test(NET) exam. After clearing this exam you can become professor in any university or any engineering college.

As you have completed Bachelor of Science in Information Technology so you are eligible to join any school as a teacher. But for getting job in any good school the B.Ed degree is compulsory.

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

you can apply to the private colleges and school's essayily ,their don't required any other qualification,if he/she have the subject means

for coming to the government jobs

their want to the tet (teachers eligibility test )

if you qualified in the tet means you can get the job in the government school's and college's

hope this formation helps you

good luck

Unregistered

Sir,i am atul and i have completed B.Ed with 'A' level (Doeacc) and M.A.
    can i apply in gov inter college ?
    my email id kumarrai.006@gmail.com

Unregistered

hiee... i have done bsc in comp sc from delhi university and m.c.a from ip university..
    do i need b.ed degree also to apply for computer teacher in any govt school?

Unregistered

Sir i have completed MCA in a distance mood and i have passed bihar stet for the subject computer science teacher test held on feb 2012. I am not B.Ed, than can i eligible for computer teacher in Bihar higher secondary school teacher. ples give me some suggestion for this diffculty........................

k.uma Array

HI FRIEND,

Eligibility for Computer Teacher in schools:-

1.Must be a citizen of Indian.

2.Age limit should be 18-28 (Relaxation as per Category).

3.Minimum Educational Qualification.

4.Minimum Qualification for the said post is B.ed + TET/CTET Pass.

5.The qualifications which you have are almost more than enough and also you have a very good experience as teacher.

6.Trained teacher is a teacher who has the college education, student teaching, and credentials to teach.

7.I suggest you to apply for TET (Teacher Ability Test) Exam and qualify for the exam.

8.The qualifying marks are 90 out of 100 marks for general category,

9.For BC category qualifying marks are 75.

10.For SC/ST category qualifying marks are 65.

So apply for the exam, qualify for it and have a bright future in teaching field.
    For applying a candidate has to pass MCA/Msc Computer Science with minimum of 50% agregate.

R

A Candidate has to pass Bsc (Computer Science) and B.Ed coarse.

Selection is totally based on Written exam and on merit basis.

Eligibility for Computer teacher in colleges :-

1.You must complete your graduation
    2.You should score minimum 40% marks in your graduation
    3.Your age must be within 21 to 35 years.

1. NET clarification in Computer
    2. Ph.D(computer)
    3. M.Tech of MCA(computer) With 7 years experiences
    4. B.Tech with 10 years experiences.

HOPE THE INFORMATION HELPED U

GOOD LUCK

super.1 Array

Eligibility Criteria for the computer teacher at school and college level:
    • You should qualified in Bachelor degree in any discipline with Minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university.
    • You should be qualified in B.Ed course from recognized university .
    • B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.
    • It is an Bachelor degree.
    • The duration of the course is for one year and the course is divided into two semester.
    • To Apply for B.Ed course you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.
    • Final year candidate of bachelor degree may also eligible to apply for B.Ed course.
    >> To apply for Lecturer grade job then you should qualified in NET ( National Eligibility Test ) Examination which is conducted by the (University Grants Commission ). It is an Entry level Examination for lecturer job .

>> If your interested to apply for NET Examination then you should complete Master degree in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for NET Examination .

>> You should score Minimum 55% percentage of marks in Master degree . There is No age limit for Lectureship Grade .

>> The Notification for NET Examination may published in Employment news papers and official website of UGC.

>> You may collect more information regarding NET Examination in Employment News papers .

>> There are many reputed colleges as well as Universities may accept the NET Examination score card.

>> First complete Master degree then apply for NET Examination then definitely you may get lecturer job in reputed Institution.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?