Unregistered

Eligibility for UPTU being a 12th CBSE student and turning 16 years old?

Sir, the date of birth of my son is 22.03.1996 and is student of 12th CBSE, I want to know can he appear in UPTU this year, pl. reply immediately, as form date is coming soon. Regards,Yogesh Pandey

ritwizb Array

Re: Eligibility for UPTU being a 12th CBSE student and turning 16 years old?

UPTU:-Uttar Pradesh Technical university.It conducts exam for the technical professional courses.Number of technical institute whether private or public institutions are offering courses in like engineering,management,computer application,fashion & design etc.

Eligibility for UPTU:-
    • CANDIDATE MUST BE 10+2 PASSED UNDER UP BOARD OR ANY OTHER RECOGNIZED BOARD.
    • CANDIDATES MUST HAVE BEEN STUDIED PCM IN 12TH
    • CANDIDATES MUST HAVE SCORED 40%,35% IN CASE OF SC/ST/OBC
    • MINIMUM AGE FOR THIS IS 17 YEARS.
    Exam Pattern:-
    • IN THIS EXAM OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS WILL BE ASKED
    • CANDIDATES WILL BE GIVEN 5 OPTIONS & THEY HAVE TO CHOSE 1 CORRECT ANSWER
    • THERE WILL BE NO NEGATIVE MARKING FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
    • QUESTION PAPER WILL HAVE 150 QUESTIONS OF 600 MARKS.
    • QUESTIONS WILL BE ASKED FROM 3 SUBJECTS NAMELY
    • PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY & MATHS
    Important dates:-
    Form will be available-May 2012
    Last date for receipt of form by post- Last week February 2012
    Last date of submission of completed form-1st week of May 2012
    Exam date:-Mid of April 2012

Contact address:-
    Registrar,(SEE-UPTU),Uttar Pradesh,Technical University,I.E.T. Campus,Sitapur road,Lucknow-226021
    website-www.uptu.nic.in

Narendra kumar Array

hello sir....for UPTU eligibility is as fellow.

Candidates seeking admission into
    UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University) are required to pass their Intermediate of U.P. Board or (10+2) from any affiliated university /board with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects along with any one optional subject from Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/ Biology.Candidates are required to secure aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks in the required subjects in the qualifying examination and 40% (35% for SC/ST) in each optional subject.

important dates are..
    Availability of Application Form: On the Month of May, 2012Last Date for request of form by post: Fourth week of February, 2012Last Date of Submission of completed application form: First Week of May, 2012Date of UPTU Examination: Mid of April, 2012
    best of luck

surbhi agarwal Array

the eligibility criteria for uptu are:
    Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech):

1.) Candidates seeking admission into B. Tech. courses via UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University) are required to pass their Intermediate of U.P. Board or (10+2) from any affiliated university /board with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects along with any one optional subject from Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/ Biology.
    2.) Candidates who seek admission into 4 year B. Tech. program in Agricultural Engineering offered by colleges/institutions accredited by Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow are required to pass Intermediate of U.P. Board or (10+2) with Agriculture as a subject.

3.) Candidates are required to secure aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks in the required subjects in the qualifying examination and 40% (35% for SC/ST) in each optional subject.

4.) Candidates seeking admission into B. Arch course are required to secure 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination and 40% (35% for SC/ST) in each optional subject.

For admission into B. Tech. (Marine Engineering) programme the candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with the aggregate of 60% marks and 50% marks in English. Also, candidate must not be more than 20 years of age on 1st July of the year of admission.

Varam Array

Sir, As the minimum age required is 17 years for UPTU Exam your son is not eligible for the exam.
    But if you contact the concern authorities about your problem they may allow your son to appear for the exam with required certificates.

PRITAM RAY Array

The minimum age elibilty criteria for UPTU is candidate must be of 17 years and the candidate should have scored aggregate 40% in physics,chemistry and maths in class 12th board exam under any board..so sorry to say that your son is not at all eligible as he does not satisfies the eligibilty criteria for UPTU...in my opinion he should try next year after his board exam..he can start the preparation for this exam as soon as possible....
    better luck next time....

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Hello Friend,

UPTU SEE 2012
    Age Eligibility Criteria is candidates should be minimum 17 years of age

UPTU SEE will be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University as entrance exam for students seeking admissions to wide range of courses offered by university.
    Dates of Availability of application Form : May 2012
    Dates of UPTU SEE exam: 3rd Week of April 2012

Applicant who would like to apply for of UPTU SEE 2012 Should fulfill the following Eligibility criteria.

1) Candidates should have passed the XII standard exams from recognised Central or State board at least 40% aggregate marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together.
    2) Candidates should have physics, chemistry, and mathematics as subjects in XII standard to apply for admission into engineering colleges.
    3) Students who are appearing in their standards XII exams can also apply for UPTU SEE 2012 provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria the time of admission.
    4) Candidates who belong to reserved category like SC/ST can get relaxation of 5% in the minimum marks required in the qualifying examination.

Best of Luck of UPTU SEE 2012

happy to help u Array

After friend you can apply now a 12 class student can apply for UPTU there are different

courses which they are offering and they hall have different eligibility criteria. and your age

not more then 20 year for B.tech and in other course age does not matter.

best of luck

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sir, the date of birth of my son is 22.03.1996 and is student of 12th CBSE, I want to know can he appear in UPTU this year, pl. reply immediately, as form date is coming soon. Regards,Yogesh Pandey
    HI,
    I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for U.P.T.U because you age is not above 17 year..

Eligibility criteria:-
    > Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
    > Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
    > Must be citizen of India and have domicile of U.P.

GOOD LUCK!

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    here i am providing you the eligibility criteria for b.tech students . i hope this will help you :-

1. For admission to first year of B.Tech candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University as given in Information Brochure of UPSEE 2012. The candidate must have clearly passed with 40% marks for General & OBC and 35% for SC / ST candidates in aggregate. The candidate is essentially required to pass in each subject of the subject groups mentioned in the information brochure UPSEE 2012 without grace marks.

RajveerSingh Array

U P T U are the eligibility criteria:
    Bachelor of Technology (BTech):
    Candidates seeking admission to B. Tech. P U T U (Uttar Pradesh Technical University) through the intermediate of courses required to pass the state board or chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Biology as a compulsory subject, Mathematics as an elective and physics with any university / affiliated to the Board (10 +2).
    Candidates who want to enter 4-year B.Tech. Uttar Pradesh Technical University is accredited by the agricultural engineering colleges / institutes offering programs, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Board of Intermediate is required to pass with the farm as a subject (10 +2).
    45 candidates (SC / ST 40%)% in the qualifying examination in required subjects and each optional 40% (SC / ST 35%) are required to secure the points total.
    Qualified candidates seeking admission to B Arch course and each elective in 40% (SC / ST 35%) 50% of the total test scores are required.
    For admission to B. Tech. Program (Marine Engineering) candidates with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 60% points with a total of 50% marks in English must have passed the qualifying examination. In addition, the candidate of more than 20 years of age should not be on July 1 year.

Age at least 17 years of age eligibility criteria should candidates
    Application availability dates: May 2012
    April 2012 Week 3: U P T U test dates, Visit official site for more details..

King Array

Hello,
    Being a 12th CBSE student and of 16 years old you are eligible for UPTU examinations provided you must also meet with the eligibility criteria.That is if you are seeking admission into B.tech courses through UPTU(Uttar Pradesh Technical University) then you must pass your Intermediate of U.P. Board or (10+2) from any affiliated university /board with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects along with any one optional subject from Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/ Biology.If you are seeking admission into 4 year B. Tech. program in Agricultural Engineering offered by colleges accredited by Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow then you need to pass your Intermediate of U.P. Board or (10+2) with Agriculture as a subject.You must secure an aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks in the required subjects in the qualifying examination and minimum of 40% (35% for SC/ST) in each optional subject.If you are seeking admission into B. Arch course then you need to secure 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination and 40% (35% for SC/ST) in each optional subject. For admission into B. Tech. (Marine Engineering) program you must have passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with the aggregate of 60% marks and 50% marks in English.
    You must not be more than 20 years of age on 1st July of the year of admission.
    So start preparing seriously for the examinations.I wish you very good luck to you for your exams.Manage time well.Prepare well.Make the best use of the resources available to you.
    Thank You.

Unregistered

i have 50 in chemistry 60 in physices but 35 in math.
    am i appear in upsee entrans

Unregistered

i have 49.66% in physics,chemistry and mathematics...and my overall percent is 59%..am i eligible in uptu?

Avtar1 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Friend,
    DON"T fear from date of birth , Because a candidate who has 12th class can appear for UPTU i.e can give UPSEE
    Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE):

Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) was set up by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on May 8, 2000 to provide engineering education to science stream students. At present UPTU had 637 Colleges (approx) under it till now. It is the biggest technical university in Asia. UPTU was located in IET Lucknow campus in Capital of Uttar Pradesh. From the year 2008. IET Lucknow has been declared as a constituent college of UPTU.

Undergraduate Courses

1.) 4 Year B.Tech & B.Tech(Ag);
    2.) 5 Year B.Arch;
    3.) 4 Year B.Pharma;
    4.) 4 Year B.H.M.C.T.;
    5.) 4 Year B.F.A.D.

Post-graduate Professional Courses @ UPTU:
    1.) 3 Year M.C.A.;
    2.) 2 Year M.B.A.;
    3.) M.Tech. and
    4.) Ph.D. programmes

Only those candidate who has passed10+2 under UP BOARD or any other recognized board can apply for UPTU.

Candidate must have 40%, in general and 35% in SC/ST/OBC classes.

UPSEE/SEE Paper Pattern:

Candidate seeking admission in any undergraduate courses or in postgraduate courses through UPSEE or UPTUSEE must successfully fulfill respective entrance criteria as decribed given below as per entrance exam ..

Entrance pattern for B.Tech:
    Physics & Chemistry (150 objective types of questions), Mathematics (75 objective types of questions)

Entrance pattern for B.Pharma: Physics & Chemistry (150 objective types of questions), Mathematics (75 objective types of questions), Biology (75 objective types of questions)

Entrance pattern for B.Arch:
    Mathematics (75 objective types of questions), Aesthetic Sensitivity and Drawing Aptitude - 50 objective types of questions

Thanks

usharani chepuri Array

hii...

No sir it is not possible you have no chance to appear in UPTU,because your age is below 17

Eligibility Criteria:

--->You have to pass 10,10+2 with 60%
    --->Age limit is above 17
    --->Must be Indian

Good Luck

Unregistered

i have got 33 marks in math can i give upsee counselling 2012

Unregistered

if some one has failed in one exam in 12th class., is there a provision for counselling in uptu by giving any apllication or any affidavit by which he can provisionaly be allowed to sit in councelling
    ???????
    ???
    ??
    please help.. urgently needed

Unregistered

Sir,I had passed 12th from cbse board from school situated in bihar with 80% aggregate and i am permanent resident of bihar.Can i give UPSEE-2013?

heaven_seven Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    UPTU (uttar pradesh technical university) conducts state level engineering entrance exam for taking students into their B.TECH programms, the eligibility criteria to sit for this exam is given below:-
    1. the candidate must passed class 12th with minimum of 50% marks .
    2. the age must not be less than 17 years.
    3. must be the citizen of india and domicile of uttar pradesh.

the exam contains two section:-
    1. physics , chemistry
    2. mathematics

their are many reference books available in the market for the preparation of the exam some books names are given as:-
    1. upkar publication book
    2. arihant publication book
    3. disha publication book

so, start your preparations to get success in the exam ..
    all the best...

Unregistered

Sir ,what is the max age to appear in uptu see as I m 21 and I did 12th in 2008 with 69% .may I apply for next year 2014

vkg Array

Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2013- UPSEE

Exam Name: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination

Commonly named as: UPTU SEE 2013 (UPSEE,GBTU, UPTU)

Exam Type: State Level

Exam Category: UG Exam

Conducting Institute: Gautam Buddha Technical University, Lucknow

About UPSEE 2013: UPSEE is the state level entrance exam in Uttar Pradesh conducted by Gautam Buddha Technical University.
    The exam is conducted to give admission to various degree courses in engineering in the colleges under the University.

UPSEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria:

The candidates who wish to apply for B.Tech must have passed Intermediate form UP Board or 10+2 examination from a recognized Board or University.
    The candidate must pass the exam with an aggregate of 45% marks in the respective subjects without any grace marks.
    The SC/ST/OBC candidates must obtain an aggregate of 40% marks to apply for admission.

The candidates applying for B.Arch must pass 10+2 from a recognized Board or University with an aggregate of 50% marks without any grace marks.
    The candidates who have a Diploma in Architecture (10+3) with an aggregate of 50% marks are also eligible to apply for B.Arch.

UPSEE 2013 Selection Procedure:

The selection of the candidate is based on his/her score in UPSEE 2013.
    20% of the seats have been allocated to the private institutes by the State and these seats will be filled on the basis of the ranks obtained by the candidates in JEE (Main).
    Out of this, 10% of the seats would be filled with the candidates from the UP domicile and the rest 10% with the students with All India Merit.

UPSEE 2013 Paper Pattern:

The entrance exam paper will have 150 objective type questions on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
    Equal weight age is given to all the papers. Each question carries four marks.
    There is no negative marking. If the candidate gives two answers for a question, the answer will be considered as wrong.
    The total score will be out of 600.

UPSEE 2013 Application process:

The candidates can apply either online or offline.
    Those who wish to apply online should visit the official websites- http://www.upsee.nic.in or http://www.mtu.ac.in.
    The candidates must fill up the form and the final confirmation form must reach the university before the last date.

The candidates applying offline may avail the OMR application forms from all Head post offices in UP, Dehradun and New Delhi.
    The duly filled form must reach the office by registered or speed post before the last date.

Application Fees of GBTU 2013: Rs.1000 (General & OBC Category) and Rs.500 (SC/ST Category and Women candidates)

Application fee can be paid via: Cash, bank challan or credit/ debit card /internet banking

UPSEE 2013 Important Dates:

Start sale of prospectus of GBTU 2013:

Offline Application - March 1, 2013

Online Application - February 28, 2013

Last date for receipt of application:

Offline Application - March 30, 2013

Online Application - April 4, 2013

Test Date of GBTU 2013: April 21, 2013

Thank You .

james786 Array

Hi,,

you should try the Following ways

About UPSEE 2013: UPSEE is the state level entrance exam in Uttar Pradesh conducted by Gautam Buddha Technical University.
    The exam is conducted to give admission to various degree courses in engineering in the colleges under the University.

UPSEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria:

The candidates who wish to apply for B.Tech must have passed Intermediate form UP Board or 10+2 examination from a recognized Board or University.
    The candidate must pass the exam with an aggregate of 45% marks in the respective subjects without any grace marks.
    The SC/ST/OBC candidates must obtain an aggregate of 40% marks to apply for admission.

Eligibility for UPTU:-

CANDIDATE MUST BE 10+2 PASSED UNDER UP BOARD OR ANY OTHER RECOGNIZED BOARD.

CANDIDATES MUST HAVE BEEN STUDIED PCM IN 12TH

CANDIDATES MUST HAVE SCORED 40%,35% IN CASE OF SC/ST/OBC

MINIMUM AGE FOR THIS IS 17 YEARS.

Exam Pattern:-

IN THIS EXAM OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS WILL BE ASKED

CANDIDATES WILL BE GIVEN 5 OPTIONS & THEY HAVE TO CHOSE 1 CORRECT ANSWER

THERE WILL BE NO NEGATIVE MARKING FOR WRONG ANSWERS.

QUESTION PAPER WILL HAVE 150 QUESTIONS OF 600 MARKS.

QUESTIONS WILL BE ASKED FROM 3 SUBJECTS NAMELY

PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY & MATHS

That's it

ALL THE BEST

kalyani bacchav Array

HELLO SIR

Sorry you age is not above 17 year..

Eligibility criteria:-
    You have Passed 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.

Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.

Must be citizen of India and have domicile of U.P.

ALL THE BEST >>>>>>>>>>>>

HARSHADA Array

Hello Yogesh pandey ji,

UPTU- Uttar Pradesh Technical University

Eligibility for UPTU :

>> Candidate must be of 17 year age.

>> He/She should have passed 12th from any recognized board/University with minimum 50% and PCM group.

>> For SC/NT/BC candidates there is percentage relaxation of 40%.

If your son passes this criteria then he is absolutely eligible to give UPTU 2013-14

Goodluck!!

Hum 00 Array

Hello dear

Sorry to say that your son is not at all eligible as he does not satisfies the eligibilty criteria for UPTU

In my opinion he should try next year after his board exam..he can start the preparation for this exam as soon as possible

The minimum age elibilty criteria for UPTU is candidate must be of 17 years and

the candidate should have scored aggregate 40% in physics,chemistry and maths in class 12th board exam under any board

Best of luck

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?