Unregistered

Eligibility for TCS campus placement having 73.49% in 10th, 55.34% in 12th and 69.29% upto 4th semester?

sir, i got 69.29%(up to 4th sem) in mca from banasthali university,69.34% in bca from magadh university, 55.34% in 12th from bihar board, 73.49% in 10th form bihar board.am i elligible in tcs campus placement.

Riyaz Array

Re: Eligibility for TCS campus placement having 73.49% in 10th, 55.34% in 12th and 69.29% upto 4th semester?

Hello,
    As you are non-career that is you are below 60% in 12th you will be not at all in advantage. But yes you are from bihar board and everyone knows how tough it is.
    To seat for TCS, the minimum marks is 60% CGPA in the B-Tech. So Try to put the CGPA above 6. Otherwise you will not be allowed.
    All the Best

ashwak-jo Array

Re: Eligibility for TCS campus placement having 73.49% in 10th, 55.34% in 12th and 69.29% upto 4th semester?

actually , if you have done degree , then you are not eligible for attending walkins of TCS COMPANY

this is because , the company will ask the 10th , 12th percentages to candidates who have completed degree .
    they should have 60% in 10th , 60% in 12th , 60% in degree

so, it is very good for you that , you are doing MCA.
    because , for MCA graduates , the company will ask MCA percenatage . whether you have got morethan 60% or not .

so, try to secure morethan 60% in your mca , then no problem for you to attend for walkin in the company

so, no nned to bother about your 12th percentage .

you should concentrate on the follwoing points : -

>> you shuold have good communication skills

>> you shuold have good command in anyone of the following courses

-> java
    -> .net
    -> c-language and c++
    -> oracle-apps
    -> oracle- dba
    -> sap-bo
    -> sap-bi
    -> sap-abap
    -> sap-fico

>> you should know well about your self and your self details

the selection process is ,

~~ written exam
    ~~ group discussion (optional )
    ~~ h r interview
    ~~ technical interview

sometimes , telephonic interview will also conduct by the company

all the best

Rahulnewyon Array

Dear friend,

TCS is the top most IT companies in the world.

Yes, B-TECH candidate are eligible for TCS. But TCS have some eligibility criteria.

Those candidate have 60% above in academic career are eligible for TCS.

But the candidate must have not any backlog in current year.

Maximum two years gap are allowed for TCS.

Your 10 th marks is 59% so you are not eligible for TCS.

All the best.

adi_netgenie Array

TCS========>>>>>>>> TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES

TCS is the IT branch of TATA group.IT is one of the leading IT companies in INDIA

getting a job in TCS is LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE for young professionals

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Academic Qualification

• 75% in 10th level
    • 60% in 12th level
    • average grade of 6.5 in the B.Tech Course
    • maximum of 1 year gap between HS and College admission

YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA FULFILLED

1. you need to have very good communication skill
    2. you should have good knowledge on computer
    3. you must have good conception and knowledge in programming languages like C,C++, JAVA, .NET
    4. if possible do a per time course in these and get a certificate on these course to boost up your career prospects
    5. proficiency in English
    6. Ability to work in a team
    7. must be available to work anywhere in India or abroad
    8. you should be available to work in any shifts any time to meet up the work load

keeping all these in mind apply for the job!!!!

for your benefit am providing you a link to the previous years placement papers of TCS
    : http://www.careersvalley.com/solved-...rs/company/tcs

you will find the question along WITH THEIR SOLUTIONS HERE .PRACTICE THESE PAPERS AT HOME

wish you good luck!!!!

wipro84 Array

Hi friend,

Tata Consultants Services - TCS is the one of biggest IT software company in india and also it is top company in recruiting the large number of young graduates every year.

>>> ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE TCS :

1. Person should completed the graduation or post graduation from recognized university.

2. Minimum 55% aggregate in academics.

3. Well communication skills.

4. Well technical knowledge like

JAVA,

ORACLE APPS,

C & C++,

NETWORKING,

DATABASE MANAGEMENT,

DATA STRUCTURES etc.

Currently TCS is not recruiting the any off-campus and on-campus due to financial crisis across the world but the TCS is recruiting the experienced candidates for varies posts.

>>> SELECTION PROCESS FOR TCS :

1. Written test.

2. Group discussion.

3. Technical interview.

4. Personal interview.

For knowing the TCS recruitment notification details up to date see the below websites

1. http://www.tcs.com

2. http://www.freshersworld.com

ALL THE BEST.

Unregistered

sir i got 75% in 10th class and 55% in 12th class from pseb and 65% in my b.tech from ptu am i eligible

learn Array

>>Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the Top MNC when we talk about IT Consultancy and outsourcing, at the same time it is one of the mass recruiting company in india, who recruit freshers and laterals in hundreds to thousands.

>>
    Since last couple of years starting from late 2002 to 2011 TCS is continuously hiring freshers in bulk.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
    • Appearing Candidate must have 60% of marks through out, starting from 1oth to graduation
    • Only Students are allowed to sit in exam who have gap less than 2 years with proper reason for gap.
    • No Backlogs uptill studying semester/year.

EXAM PATTERN:
    1) Aptitude Test (Written or Online)
    2) Technical Test
    3) Group Discussion ( Optional Sometimes)
    4) HR(PERSONNAL INTERVIEW)

ashwak Array

You percentage in MCA is Good upto now
    so, you need to maintain thsi percentage or try to secure 70% in MCA

Then , you are eliglible to attned for the interviews of the TCS company

~ you should have Good communication skills
    ~ you should have a good command in your Techncial course
    It may be anyone of the Software courses like ,

~ Testing tools
    ~ Java
    ~ Oracle
    ~ SAP
    ~ Mainframes
    ~ C-lanuage , etc. . .

you should get a coomand in your selected course

SELECTION PROCESS OF TCS company : -

1) Written exam (Online )
    2) Group discussion
    3) H.R. interview
    4) Techncial interview

all the best . .

ravikanth2027 Array

TCS Eligibility :
    Students Should have 60% & above marks throughout his career
    no standing backlogs are allowed
    there should not be a gap of more then 2 years in the education

Selection process :

Written test
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Unregistered

How can i crack bank po exam? Pls give me a tips which r 100% sure.

RIYA19 Array

Smile Re: Eligibility for TCS campus placement having 73.49% in 10th, 55.34% in 12th and 69.29% upto 4th semester?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    sir, i got 69.29%(up to 4th sem) in mca from banasthali university,69.34% in bca from magadh university, 55.34% in 12th from bihar board, 73.49% in 10th form bihar board.am i elligible in tcs campus placement.
    Hi friends...

Actually TCS has some eligiblity criteria ;

minimum 60% aggrigate with PCM system,
    belonging from any recognized institute
    student are allowed only 2 yeras gap
    You should know the language lika (C,JAVA,C++,.NET,ORACLE)
    You must be qualify the aptitude test.

The selection pattern....

APTITUDE TEST
    PERSONAL INTERVIEW
    HR INTERVIEW

WITH REGARDS RIYA19

Unregistered

sir I have got 65%in 10th and 50.7% in 12th,and in engg,upto 6th sem it is 64% for which company i am eligible for,,sir am i eligilble for TCS recruitment.

balu123 Array

sir i got 75% in 10th class and 55% in 12th class from pseb and 65% in my b.tech from ptu am i eligible
    sir I have got 65%in 10th and 50.7% in 12th,and in engg,upto 6th sem it is 64% for which company i am eligible for,,sir am i eligilble for TCS recruitment.
    Dear friends,
    The eligibility for TCS campus placement is
    1. You should have attained a minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
    2. You must not have any backlogs during your course of study.

All of you not eligible for TCS interview.

randhirk.rk Array

you have scored more than 60% marks in all the exams except in 12th where you got 50.7% marks.
    Therefore you are not eligible for the TCS jobs.
    TCS want candidates should score a min of 60% marks in all exams starting from 10th class in first attempt and there should not be gap of more than 2 years in your education or job.

But TCS is not the only company where you can work.
    you can still apply in other companies like infosys, WIPO,. IBM.
    you should visit the websites of these companies and submit your resume.
    you can also put your C.V on job portals like naukri.com and apply for jobs from there as per your profile

sai5a3 Array

hai friend

As ur are doing MCA the TCS company will look at ur MCA percentage only....no need to bother about ur intermediate(12th) and 10th class percentages

first of all maintain a percentage of >60%

this is only for qualifying to attend an interview only

the test takes place as

->aptitude test

->group discussion

->technical round

->HR
    the important factor is plzz be confident then u can get a job easily

All The Best

niceday Array

TCS or Tata Consultancy Services is one of the most reputed IT companies in the country.Every year thousands of students try their luck to get into this company.However it is not so easy to get into TCS.It requires the candidates to score over 60% throughout.But since you did not manage to get 60% in your 12th class you are hence not eligible to get into TCS.

But there are so many other companies that do not consider the marks scored in school.You can try these as you have scored decent marks in your college.

KENGTHA Array

Actually , if you have done degree , then you are not eligible for attending walkins of TCS COMPANY

this is because , the company will ask the 10th , 12th percentages to candidates who have completed degree .
    they should have 60% in 10th , 60% in 12th , 60% in degree

so, it is very good for you that , you are doing MCA.
    because , for MCA graduates , the company will ask MCA percenatage . whether you have got morethan 60% or not .

so, try to secure morethan 60% in your mca , then no problem for you to attend for walkin in the company

so, no nned to bother about your 12th percentage .

-> java
    -> .net
    -> c-language and c++
    -> oracle-apps
    -> oracle- dba
    -> sap-bo
    -> sap-bi
    -> sap-abap
    -> sap-fico

>> you should know well about your self and your self details

the selection process is ,

~~ written exam
    ~~ group discussion (optional )
    ~~ h r interview
    ~~ technical interview

kalyani bacchav Array

HELLO SIR.....

TCS Eligibility :
    Students Should have 60% & above marks throughout his career
    no standing backlogs are allowed
    there should not be a gap of more then 2 years in the education..keeping all these in mind apply for the job!!!!
    for your benefit am providing you a link to the previous years placement papers of TCS :
    http://www.careersvalley.com/solved-...rs/company/tcs
    you will find the question along WITH THEIR SOLUTIONS HERE .PRACTICE THESE PAPERS AT HOME

BEST OF LUCK.....

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANTS,
    NO, you are not eligible for TCS company because your 12th marks is
    low .Atleast your 60% only and then you eligible for these exam .your
    score not well so sorry to say that you are not allowed for TCS company.I
    would like to you suggest you you will try other companies.
    AII THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE

GOOD LUCK

chandu22 Array

Hello sir,

For TCS,Students should have minimum 60 % & above marks thought studies.
    your 12th percentage is below 60%.sorry to say this but you are not having the eligibility .

But don't worry sir,there are some companies which will ask for 55% also.so keep track on those companies.
    Maintain good % in B.tech.
    If you are facing any problem with % then learn any of your interested course like SAP,Java,Oracle apps etc...then u can put exp on that course.For exp candidates % will not be a problem.They will not ask any & they will see only the knowledge on your course.

So don't worry.

All the best

SKY.BHALODI Array

The eligibility criteria for the TCS is below :
    -> one should have got minimum first class in 10th , 12th and till graduation .

-> If one have previous backlogs then it should be solved before joining the company .

-> If one will get the backlog in last semester then if one selected then he/she will be rejected .

The selection process is below :
    First is the written exam
    Then Interview .

Written exam include aptitude and technical questions .

Interview consist HR interview and Technical interview .

For preparation you have to study following things.
    -> various programming language
    -> OS
    -> Processor
    -> DataBase
    so as you completed 2 years , you have still one year for preparation , so do well .

best of luck

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,
    For Campus recruitment in TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES the minimum marks eligible is
    60% in 10th board exam
    60% in 12th board exam
    60% in graduation course in your case it isd BCA
    In addition they see your technical knowledge in any programming like C/C++ or JAVA.
    Selection procedure is
    Aptitude Test.
    HR Interview
    Technical Interview.
    As per eligibility you have less than 60% in your 12th Board exam.
    So you are not eligible for TCS Interview.
    But do not wary some companies like Amazon,CTS recruit candidates having less Percentage.
    So try for that companies.
    Best of Luck.

Unregistered

sir i secured 57.70% in b.e till 6th sem. mumbai univ.wil i be allowed to appear frthe aptitude?

velocity Array

As you have scored only 55.34% of marks in your are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

The minimum qualification that you should have for TCS recruitment is career 60.

But you will not come under this category.

You should not have any pending backlogs to appear for the recruitment.

Your academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

So, I suggest you to try for the jobs in small companies and get experience.

After that, try to get jobs in MNCs with that experience.

All the best.

shine.com Array

Hello Dear Dude

I am Really sorry to say this you are not Eligible to apply for the TCS Campus Recruitment Drive

T.C.S -- TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES

The minimum qualification must be Bachelor Degree from a recognized unviersity

And you must have a THROUGH OUT 60% IN ACADEMICS

And In Intermediate you have less percentage

And two active Backlogs are allowed

There should not be any Year Gap

GOOD LUCK

Badshah Array

TCS or Tata Consultancy services is an reputed IT company which also have eligibility criteria-
    • You need to have 60% marks in your class 10th and 12th which is from an recognised board.
    • It's necessary in graduation, 60% marks or equivalent CGPA is required, otherwise you won't be eligibile.
    • Good communication and the technical skills.
    • As Your marks in 12th in low, you can't apply there but various companies are ready to take you. So you may apply there.

UtkarshBxr Array

hello friends
    TCS is the top most IT companies in the world.

Yes, B-TECH candidate are eligible for TCS. But TCS have some eligibility criteria.

Those candidate have 60% above in academic career are eligible for TCS.

But the candidate must have not any backlog in current year.

Maximum two years gap are allowed for TCS.

Your 10 th marks is 59% so you are not eligible for TCS.
    thanks....

SK1 Array

Below is the Minimum qualifications required to apply for Jobs in TCS:

>> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th, Diploma (if any), BE/BTECH,MCA/MTECH

>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in these exams in your first attempt only

>> Compartment and Improvement exams marks are not considered

>> There should not be GAP in education or Work of more than 24 months

>> Education qualifications should have been done through regular mode only

>> NO correspondence and distance education is allowed

>> Only Candidates who are above 18 years can apply

james786 Array

Hii,,,

You should try the following ways

For Campus recruitment in TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES the minimum marks eligible is

60% in 10th board exam

60% in 12th board exam

60% in graduation course in your case it isd BCA

In addition they see your technical knowledge in any programming like C/C++ or JAVA.

Selection procedure is

Aptitude Test.

HR Interview

Technical Interview.

-> java
    -> .net
    -> c-language and c++
    -> oracle-apps
    -> oracle- dba
    -> sap-bo
    -> sap-bi
    -> sap-abap
    -> sap-fico

That's it

ALL THE VERY BEST

shivam2k6 Array

Dear Friend,

I am sorry to say but you are not eligible to participate in TCS campus placement as you have got below 60% in class 12th.

I am writing here the eligibility criteria for TCS and similar other software companies.

Eligibility:

1. Minimum 60% in class 10th

2. Minimum 60% in class 12th

3. Minimum 60% in class B.E. / B.Tech.

4. Maximum 2 years of gap in education at any stage

5. No existing backlog

6. Only regular course is allowed. No distance courses.

But, there are few companies where you can get the job.

Please check with your placement cell.

You may consider writing Elitmus test which is a gateway to many IT and other companies.

All the best.
    Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

porno izle

istanbul escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort

istanbul escort

kaçak iddaa kaçak bahis güvenilir bahis siteleri iddaa siteleri en iyi bahis siteleri illegal bahis en iyi canlı bahis siteleri casino siteleri canlı bahis siteleri ensobet üyelik bonus veren siteler canlı bahis