Unregistered

Eligibility and syllabus for Indian Economic Services exam? Difficulty level of this exam?

Hiiiiiii
    My name is Madhu Varma iI had copleted my post graduation in arts main subject is economics should i eligible for this exam ?

What is the syllabus of IES exam????? And what is its difficulty level of this exam ?

learn Array

Re: Eligibility and syllabus for Indian Economic Services exam? Difficulty level of this exam?

>>Indian Economic/Statistical Services Exam is conducted by the upsc to recruit Grade IV officers for the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) and Indian Economic Service (IES).

>>
    ISS and IES are central government services which are involved in economic planning and analysis.

>>
    Indian Economic/Statistical Services Exam
    is generally conducted in the month of November.

details of the exam:
    Eligibility

• A candidate should have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years on the 1st January of the year of examination.
    • relaxation in upper age limits is there for reserved cateories.
    Educational Qualifications:
    • A candidate for Indian Economic Service must have obtained a degree with Economics or Statistics as a subject
    AND
    • a candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have a degree with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics
    • from a recognised unniversity
    Scheme Of The Examination
    The examination comprises:
    1. Written Examination
    2. inteview

Important Dates
    • Last date for receipt of applications either by hand or by post/speed post or by courier: Monday, September 17, 2012
    • Date of examination: Saturday,December 1, 2012. (3 days)

m.khushhal Array

Re: Eligibility and syllabus for Indian Economic Services exam? Difficulty level of this exam?

Dear Aspirant..

ELEGIBLITY OF IES EXMINATION:-

(I) Nationality

A candidate must be either :

A citizen of India, or

A subject of Bhutan, or

A subject of Nepal, or

A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.

(II) IES Exam 2011 Age Limits :

A candidate must have the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st January, 2012, Relaxation

also Provided to the Reserved Catagery.

PATTERN OF IES EXAMINATION:-

RESOURCES AND BOOKS OF STUDY:-

Unregistered

is MBA (Finance) elegible for IES exam...?
    (Under Graduation is BBA...)

Regards
    Swathi...

jyothipriyadashini Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    is MBA (Finance) elegible for IES exam...?
    (Under Graduation is BBA...)
    Regards
    Swathi...
    well, friend;..

Indian Economic Service Exam :
    --------------------------------

The india economic service is conducted by the union public service commission under the civil service examinations every year once and generally the notification will be announced in the month of June and exam conducted on November.

For writing the indian economic service exam, you need to qualify the following required requirements are like educational qualifications and age limit and also i am providing the the selection procedure of same exam.

Required Eligibility :
    --------------------

For attending the indian economic service, required educational qualifications are you must completed the post graduate course in fol owing any one of the subjects from recognized university and here not required any percentage .

= = > Economics,
    = = > Applied Economics,
    = = > Business Economics,
    = = > Econometrics.

Also required age limit should be above 21 years and bellow 30 years and here age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt rules are 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Selection Procedure:
    --------------------

The selection procedure for become a indian economic service officer, the selection procedure is based on the written test ans interview. Apart from first conducted the written test and after qualifying the written test directly called for interview and this containing the 200 marks.

For written test question paper will be conventional type questions from following sections and here first 2 each section containing the 100 and remaining all sections containing the 200 marks respectively.

= = > General English,
    = = > General Studies,
    = = > General Economics-I ,
    = = > General Economics-II ,
    = = > General Economics-III ,
    = = > General Economics .

Each paper containing the three hours duration and here no negative marking for incorrect answers and 1 mark for every correct answers and if you want more information you need to click on the following link: http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best;.........

Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus of IES exam, will be held on 1st dec, 2012.

Milan Padariya Array

>>Indian Economic/Statistical Services Exam is conducted by the upsc to recruit Grade IV officers for the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) and Indian Economic Service (IES).

>>
    ISS and IES are central government services which are involved in economic planning and analysis.

>>
    Indian Economic/Statistical Services Exam
    is generally conducted in the month of November.

details of the exam:
    Eligibility

• A candidate should have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years on the 1st January of the year of examination.
    • A candidate for Indian Economic Service must have obtained a degree with Economics or Statistics as a subject
    AND
    • a candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have a degree with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics
    • from a recognised unniversity
    1. Written Examination
    2. inteview

RIYA19 Array

Hiiiiiii
    My name is Madhu Varma iI had copleted my post graduation in arts main subject is economics should i eligible for this exam ?

What is the syllabus of IES exam????? And what is its difficulty level of this exam ?
    HAI MADHU,

You want to know about the eligiblity and syllebus of the . Economic Servise exam...............

Age limitation:
    Educational qualification:

passed out from any recognized univercity
    and with degree of staticstical,mathematics or Economics;

Exam pattern:
    1)Written exam
    2)personal interview

thanking you.....................

Unregistered

sir plz tell me how much mark we hav 2 score 2 eligible 4 ies

Unregistered

please,.tell about the language of paper? only english or hindi and english

Unregistered

Which books refer and detail syllabus topic viwes place send to my e-mail Kalim2011@rediffmail.com

Unregistered

which institute is best for indian economic services coaching in MUMBAI & PUNE

Unregistered

can you plz tell me the best books for ies,n also the marks gaining pattern of this exam

Hansa Sachdeva Array

hello

friend ... I have given a chart of IES eligibility with syllabus which you see below :

I have attached previous year syllabus of IES exam .

Attached Files

sandeepsaini.saini522 Array

upsc to recruit Grade IV officers for the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) and Indian Economic Service (IES).
    >>ISS and IES are central government services which are involved in economic planning and analysis.
    >>Indian Economic/Statistical Services Exam is generally conducted in the month of November.
    details of the exam:

Unregistered

Is mba finance is eligible for IES exam?

Unregistered

I AM M.A. ECONOMICS CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR Indian Economic Service Examination

Unregistered

i have compleated mba from finance and i have studied managerial economics in first semester,so can i fill the form of IES exam 2012.
    plz tell me

Unregistered

hai i\'m jose,

complete my m.com(c.a) and now doing m.phil in commerce, whether i\'m eligible for IES exam

mahi4mk Array

Dear Aspirants...

You prepare well this indian economic service because its a india's toughtest exam.And i suggest book for you.

Eligibility for indian economic service :-

You should must be complete graduation with 60% marks.

Your age limit should be 21 to 30 years.

You must be indian citizen.

Exam pattern:-

VIDEO :-TIPS OF INDIAN ECONOMIC SERVICE EXAM.

niceday Array

Basic qualification to appear in the Indian Economics Service Exam is Post Graduation in Economics. The exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission ever year. Notification to this effect is regularly published in June/July for the test to be conducted in November. Age limit is 21 to 30 years. Successful candidates are appointed into Indian Economics service as officer and there is all scope to rise to the top. This exam is not an easy one. You have to work hard to qualify. Better avail coaching from reputed institutes which are available in every part of the Country.Testing factors are based on your skills in economics as well as in the standard of English and that is the difficulty level of it. Just update yourself in economics and improve your standard in English and build up your confidence level by practicing. It is not too tough if you have the confidence. All the best.

mustafa tahasildar Array

Hiiiiiii

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/im...kG227b81s4y8Tg

exam pattern
    http://careerskills.in/blog/wp-conte...I-Syllabus.jpg

eligibility
    candidate must be indian citizen.
    age must be 21 years.

Unregistered

i have done mba in finance..........am i eligible for ies? just reply me in yes or no. plzzzzzzzzz
    i have done bcom with computers in graduation

rajpurohitt Array

Friend,

Indian economic Service Simply Called IES Examination. IES Exam is conduct by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

This exam is generally Conduct in Month of November.

This exam Consist Written Exam and Interview. The IES officers are placed in the Planning Commission, Planning Board, Ministry of Economic Affairs, National Sample Survey.

Required Eligibility Criteria:

Education: you Must have Post Graduation degree in Economics from recognized University.
    Final Year Candidates Also Eligible for this Exam.
    Age Limit: your age must between 21 to 30 years.
    Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Candidates.

Exam Pattern:

General English
    General Studies
    Three Different Papers of General Economics
    Indian Economics

Each paper is of three-hour duration and is in the form of conventional essay type questions. Exam Language is Only English.

Best of Luck.....

Anil 7893 Array

Hello friends ..................................

You are eligible to apply for IES exam.

IES stands for Indian Economic Service. The UPSC government conducts this exam for the admission of candidates as Grade 4 officers for Indian Economic Service.

The notification is published generally during the month of June/July.

The exam is generally conducted on the month of November.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

The candidates should be Indian citizen.

The candidates should have a Post-Graduate degree from a recognized university in any of the following subjects:
    Economics
    Applied Economics
    Business Economics
    Econometrics

The age of the general candidates should be 21-30 year.
    For SC/ST candidates the age is relaxed by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years.

The candidates should be physically fit.

EXAM PATTERN:-

Written Exam

Interview

Syllabus :

General English

General Studies

General Economics

General Economics

General Economics

Indian Economics

All the best

selvakumar Array

Hiiiiiii

Yes your eligible to apply for IES ( Indian Economic Service Examination ) . The candidate who Complete Graduation in Economic Specialization are eligible to apply for IES Examination .

IES stands for Indian Economic Service and this Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission .This Examination is Basically conducted during the month of November.

Eligibility Criteria required for IES Examination :-

>> The Applicant should be Citizen of India.

>> The Applicant should Attained the age of 21 years and less than 28 years .

Upper age relaxation will applicable for the candidate who belong from sc/st candidates and obc candidates .

The Applicant should Complete graduation from recognized University .

The Applicant studied any one of the specialization like,Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Econometrics Etc.

Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

This Examination is divided into three levels namely , Preliminary Examination / Main Examination and Interview .

Coaching Classes for IES Examination :-

* Naipunya Academy
    * Confidence IAS Academy
    * National Academy for Civil Services Examinations
    * Ganesh IAS
    * Excel Career India
    * Brilliance IAS

Books for IES Examination

~~ Indian Economy by Dutt and Sundaram / Mishra and Puri / A N Agarwala;
    ~~ Indian Economy by Planning chapter of Uma Kapila
    ~~ Micro Economics by Ahuja
    ~~ Micro Economics by Koutsoyiannis
    ~~ Monetary Economics: SB Gupta / ML Jinghan and RBI Reports
    ~~ Public Finance by Bhatia

maruthidevi Array

hai my dear friend , Re: Eligibility and syllabus for Indian Economic Services exam? Difficulty level of this exam?

>>ISS and IES are central government services which are involved in economic planning and analysis.

>>Indian Economic/Statistical Services Exam is generally conducted in the month of November.

details of the exam:
    Eligibility

A candidate should have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years on the 1st January of the year of examination.
    relaxation in upper age limits is there for reserved cateories.
    A candidate for Indian Economic Service must have obtained a degree with Economics or Statistics as a subject
    AND
    a candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have a degree with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics
    from a recognised unniversity
    Written Examination
    inteview

Important Dates
    Last date for receipt of applications either by hand or by post/speed post or by courier: Monday, September 17, 2012
    Date of examination: Saturday,December 1, 2012. (3 days)

thank you and all the best

Unregistered

i had copleted my graduation in 50% marks i eligible for this exam ?

sister472 Array

UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination

Eligibility Criteria

Nationality:

Indian

Age Limits:

• The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st January, 2011.

• The upper age relaxation for SC/ST/PH/OBC and other eligible candidates will be as per the rules and regulations of UPSC.
    Minimum Educational Qualifications:
    • Candidates should be post graduates from a recognized university in Economics/ Business Economics / Applied Economics /Econometrics for Indian Economic Service. Even candidates appearing in the qualifying degree examinations are also eligible provisionally subjected to producing proof of passing along with detailed application form.

UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination Syllabus

General English
    Candidates are required to write essay in English. Other questions are designed to test their understanding of English and workmanlike use of words. Passages are use to set for summary.

General Studies
    G.K, Current Affairs, Social Development, Politics, Economy, Foreign Relation, Social Issues, Business Related Topics, Indian History and Geography of a nature.

General Economics-I
    Part-A
    Welfare Economics ,Theory of Consumers Demand, Theory of Value, Theory of Production ,Theory of Distribution

Part-B
    Quantitative Methods in Economics (Mathematical Methods in Economics, Statistical and Econometric Methods)

General Economics-II
    Global Institutions, Concept of National Income and Social Accounting, Economic Growth and Development, Financial and Capital Market, Theory of employment, Output, Inflation, Money and Finance, International Economics, Balance of Payments and Economic Thought.

General Economics-III
    Environmental Economics, State, Market and Planning, Industrial Economics, Public Finance

Indian Economics
    History of Development and Planning, Budgeting and Fiscal Policy, Federal Finance, Agriculture and Rural Development Strategies, Poverty, Unemployment and Human Development, India’s experience with Urbanization and Migration, Foreign Trade, Industry, Labour, Inflation , Money and Banking.

cenarocks Array

Hi,

Indian Economics services exam is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission)

Exam Eligibility;-

>>You should be Indian citizen.

>>You should have a Post-Graduate degree from a recognized university in any of the following subjects:

Economics

Applied Economics

Business Economics

Econometric

>>The age of the general candidates should be 21-30 year.

>>For SC/ST candidates the age is relaxed by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years.

>>You should be physically fit.

Exam Pattern;-

Written Exam

Interview

Syllabus:

General English

General Studies

General Economics

Indian Economics

All the best…………………….

neeti39 Array

hello friend ..For attending the indian economic service, required educational qualifications are you must completed the post graduate course in fol owing any one of the subjects from recognized university and here not required any percentage .

= = > Economics,
    = = > Applied Economics,
    = = > Business Economics,
    = = > Econometrics.

Also required age limit should be above 21 years and bellow 30 years and here age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt rules are 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

thank you

santhosh44 Array

Eligibility criteria for Indian Economic service exam:

Notification of Examination: June
    Conduct of Examination : November

Age Limits : 21-30 years candidates are eligible.
    Reserved category have upper age limit Relaxation.

Education Qualification:

Post graduate degree from a recognized university in Economic/Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics.

Schemes of Examination for Indian Economic service :

subjects marks
    General English 100
    General Studies 100
    General Economics -I 200
    General Economics-II 200
    General Economics-III 200
    General Economics 200

er.animesh6 Array

Welcome Guest,

Indian Economic Services Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) once in an year.

economic service.jpg

ELIGIBILITY FOR INDIAN ECONOMIC SERVICES:

MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:

-> Candidate must have obtain Master Degree in any one of the below subjects

Economics,Econometrics,Business Economics or Applied Economics.

-> Final year post graduation students in the above subjects can also apply for Indian Economics Services Examination.

AGE LIMIT:

-> Candidate must be at least 21 years and must not exceed 30 years as on 1st January of the year of Examination.

-> Upper limit of age for OBC is 33 years.

-> Upper age limit for SC/ST and candidates domicile to Jammu and Kashmir are 35 years.

-> For Physically Handicapped candidate 10 years age relaxation is given.

NATIONALITY:

-> Citizen of India or Subject of Nepal or Bhutan can apply for IES. Tibetan refugee who came permanently India before 1st January 1962 are also eligible.

MAXIMUM ATTEMPTS:

-> For generals it is 4 times.

-> For OBC and Physically Handicapped it is 7 times.

-> But no such restriction for SC/ST.

RECRUITMENT PROCESS:

-> Written test.

-> Interview.

APPLICATION PROCESS:

All candidate have to apply online for Indian Economic Services(IES) in the below website

http://www.upsconline.nic.in

Upcoming Economic Service Exam:

DATE OF NOTIFICATION LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF
    APPLICATION FORM
    EXAM DATES
    8/2/2014 10/3/2014 24/5/2014

PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER FOR INDIAN ECONOMIC SERVICES:

Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

porno izle

istanbul escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort

istanbul escort

kaçak iddaa kaçak bahis güvenilir bahis siteleri iddaa siteleri en iyi bahis siteleri illegal bahis en iyi canlı bahis siteleri casino siteleri canlı bahis siteleri ensobet üyelik bonus veren siteler canlı bahis